Official FL Studio Thread

Roster Player #99
Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Fresh Produce
I think we had one stickied before, just though it would be a good idea to have another.....I'll start it off with a question of my own....is it possible to send someone the entire session from FL? (Plugins and all)

Comments

• Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Hmmmmm.......well, I know you can "mix-down" and export a project as individual files (.wav or whatever format); if someone else has the same plug-ins you do, I would imagine they could open your project file
  • Roster Player #99
    edited October 2010
    so how would I send down the files individually mixed?
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    if your tracks are split into the mixer, you can export a song into individual tracks/files.......name the tracks in the mixer, hit "ctrl r" - choose a folder to save them in and check that box that says "split mixer tracks"; I also have mines set to "512 point sync" for the best accuracy......be careful: make sure you're in "song mode"
    then just hit "render" and it spis out each track to it's own .wav file that can be used by pretty much any DAW (pro tools, cubase, logic, nuendo, etc.....)
  • Roster Player #99
    edited October 2010
    bet....good lookin my ?
  • Roster Player #99
    edited October 2010
    oooorrr, how about the not so official FL studio thread.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    tonys. wrote: »
    I think we had one stickied before, just though it would be a good idea to have another.....I'll start it off with a question of my own....is it possible to send someone the entire session from FL? (Plugins and all)

plugins? no.

Saving your session as a .zip instead of a .flp file sends pretty much everything except the plugins.