Smh at Africa, they still do this ? ?(Graphic)

Options
2»

Comments

• maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    witches are very real. now i'm not talking about a wart-faced, broom ridin chick, but some africans, at least in my country are big on the spell-casting/voodoo type stuff. we call them daad qualato which literally translates to people butchers. they are cannibals that use the bones of their victims in cauldrons while they perform rituals.

when my grandmother was young, her little brother got kidnapped by one of these witches/cannibals, and they found his dead body some time later in the witches hut. they had dismembered him and had stripped his femurs and skull to the bone and had them in a cauldron.

now i doubt they have any powers, i think they're just cannibals, but there are witches out here

Most of the time though it is some superstitious ? though.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No, mostly Egypt. But Christianity doesn't apply to most the African continent either.

Just pointing out that your assumption saying it's all Christian fault is wrong.

Well Religion does, whether it be Islam or Christianity and he is clearly using the country he is familiar with as the example.