How many of yall are gonna go see FOR COLORED GIRLS?

2»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    i still don't get how a black man in america can direct a movie with michael jai white, and don't have him do atleast one rounhouse kick...

if i was ever directing a movie, and found out that ? was in it....

i'd have to just put a random bar fighting scene in that ? or something....

have that ? fight some random ? in the projects...

i mean he had that ? idris beat some dude up in one of his movies, and that ? can't even fight forreal....

i know that ? ws looking at the script like

bd-o.gif

"uhhh..ay tyler... u know...i have no problem with doing my own stunts if u was worried abbout a budget or something....i mean...i kinda thought you'd have me knock a ? out by now"
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Not I.
    Not a fan of him.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Im not even a huge tyler perry fan only seen two of his films.. but ? support worse with no qualms..or reflection....
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i still don't get how a black man in america can direct a movie with michael jai white, and don't have him do atleast one rounhouse kick...

i mean he had that ? idris beat some dude up in one of his movies, and that ? can't even fight forreal....

bd-o.gif

"uhhh..ay tyler... u know...i have no problem with doing my own stunts if u was worried abbout a budget or something....i mean...i kinda thought you'd have me knock a ? out by now"
    wait he did not get in fight ,see prime example of a director not using his actors to there full potential lol.But black dynamite is funny as hell.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Pass I dont ? wit Tyler Movies

Co-sizzile.........
    Good Luck wit that ? you goin.

lol...? ......
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010

bd-o.gif

lol.... the mustache is turrble..... "hi chuck"
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    wait he did not get in fight ,see prime example of a director not using his actors to there full potential lol.But black dynamite is funny as hell.

son...

michael-jai-white-4-o.gif

michael-jai-white-2-o.gif

undisputed-2-o.gif

michael-jai-o.gif

like what goes through a man's mind to see all this and want to turn dude into a sucka in your films?????

like...how can one do tha with a good concisous?????
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    TP Movies = LifeTime
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Us Marine why you fakin like you even like black women B? You been lost since yo dusty foot ass left Kingston
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    his last movie 'why did i get married too' was ? horrible even by his standards. definitley the worst movie i've seen within the past couple years.
    soooo hell no I'm not gonna be watching "for colored girls."
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    son...

michael-jai-white-4-o.gif

michael-jai-white-2-o.gif

undisputed-2-o.gif

michael-jai-o.gif

like what goes through a man's mind to see all this and want to turn dude into a sucka in your films?????

like...how can one do tha with a good concisous?????

Hey what's the name of this movie.....I've only seen it once, on bootleg
  • TazManianRebel
    TazManianRebel Members Posts: 421
    edited October 2010
    i can go outside and see for colored girls all the time
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Well I enjoy most of Tyler Perry's movies honestly. I think they're geared more toward women, but I find some of the movies funny. I liked Why Did I Get Married 2, only for the fact my ? Rock was in the end lol(WWE mark for life). And I thought it was somewhat funny.

Plus, I rather see the emotional ? up characters in Tyler Perry's movies, who are wealthy and/or making something out of their lives in the movie than watch all them movies I used to about ? in the streets(State Prop 1 and 2, every black movie made with ? in it lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    lol *my body betrayed me*
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Spike Lee>>>>Tyler Perry
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Spike Lee>>>>Tyler Perry

For real....
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    i just peeped the trailer and it looks decent. i'm usually a harsh critic of perry but this has potential, i wont judge this film based on the many other bad ones he made in the past.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    so far my girl hasn't noticed this ? that's nto gonna last for long i told her i would go see a perry movie aslong as he ins't dressed like a women
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    aka WAITING TO EXHALE part 2!

I can't ever see myself seeing a Tyler Perry movie and i already know this is gonna be some black man bashing ? , especially with Tyesha Perry directing it. I expect to see a bus load of church black women outside the movie theater this weekend, i guess Golden Coral and the Sizzler would be where the hoes are gonna be at for the after party.

lol dont for getr about Red Lobster they be packed up in there too.....as for the movie naw i dont ? with his movies and like you said looks like some black man bashing ? . also the ? looks too damn sad.
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I'm suprised nobody said anything bout the name.....for COLORED girls though??? What is this 60's. I'll never watch another Tyler Perry movie after i done seen this dude keep making the same male bashin movie over and over. ol' body betrayed me ass dude, now i'm bout to bash all COLORED men and make some money off it. I swear this dude plays always has some dude finding a reason to have his shirt off and oiled up singing. If that ain't a ? man's fantasy i don't know what is. ? outta here wit that Tyler Perry ? .
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    What does that have to do with anything, i like movies without predictable plots!

with that said, I'll pass as well
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I refuse to support TP movies or anything he had a hand in bringing to the screen.

Bingo! Yahtzee!

I would rather chew broken glass.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Man i dream about the day when black women will be interested in seeing something artistic,educational or creative.They love the drama ? .