What if death is the best thing that can ever happen to a person?

Options
13»

Comments

• The_African
    The_African Members Posts: 174
    edited February 2010
    Options
    what if that ? is dope

or even...

dyin aint the ? , but its pleasant

kinda quiet...

im kinda excited about it

Natural selection favored a fear of death because it helped our ancestors to survive, not because it was logical.

Death will be peace, one of the greatest things in life is knowing that all distress will eventually come to an end, for everyone.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    word to gospel music
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Wtf you talking about?

the set of possible people allowed by our DNA overwhelmingly exceeds the amount of people here on earth.
    Most embryo's in the early stage of pregnancy end in early abortion before the mother even realizes it....

..now you need the sperm to ? the egg right...of course their are billions of sperm.
    Lets not even talk about your parents having to meet to make this possible...and their parents and their parents and so on....
  • droc1985
    droc1985 Members Posts: 75
    edited February 2010
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    i had dreams of that as a lil kid before i even knew what it meant

then i described the dreams to an older person(dont remember who) and they told me what a zoot suiter was

i often dream of things that will happen in the future,in fractions tho.
    and as time goes on they materialize.

i dont mean dream as in being sleep but ? will jus come to me while im making an omlette or or somethin like a preminition

A few of my stories!!!

I feel you fam!! I was thinking to myself this past week one of the craziest thoughts ever!! None of my friends haven't committed suicide and then I'm in Wal-Mart Friday, one of my homegirls told me that Kamala(1 of my other home girls killed herself). That sh@t ain't no coincidence how many time a week some sj@t like suicide pop up in your head. Yeah dawg one Tuesday morning I woke up back in high school had this crazy feeling that sh@t was going to be ? up and it was 9/11!!Man on some sad ? moms got sick had been sick for awhile couldn't shake the feeling she wasn't going to make it and she didn't!!! One day a nigg@ was chilling on the floor and a ? had a vision of my homegirl holding a new baby!! And to no surprise homegirl told me she was pregnant!! I ain't no f@cking psychic but all this sh@t can't be no coincidence!!

Can you share some of your stories!!
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    when i was walkin home from school at 15 i jus looked at a brick wall and saw 5 years and a ship, then my mind flashed on a beautiful dark skinned sista wit a peter pan type hat on

4 yours later i joined the navy,5 year contract and the woman was one of my instructors at "A" school
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    highly relevant thread
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? 'll be funny if you die and just become stuck in yo body, and when they bury you, you're stuck in the coffin......ahahahaaaaaaaaaa
  • The_African
    The_African Members Posts: 174
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Maybe I should retract my statement that death will be 'peace' unless you define 'peace' in negative terms. There's no happiness in death so death isn't good but there's no suffering in death either so death isn't bad, it's of neutral value. Death can't be good or bad because it's not something we'll ever experience, it's the absence of all experience. It's better to be happy than it is to be dead but it's better to be dead than it is to suffer.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Word, I've always looked forward to dying a horrible death.
This discussion has been closed.