do you wish you ever somebody else?

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
i do. the fact that im black, fat, and broke as ever, i never get a break. im black with a baby ? (lauce) im fat (lauce) and im broke and 39 and still livin with his moms with no children or been in a relationship since 98 (a commit dat offense). i wish i could just click my heels three times and be somebody who was the polar opposite of me except being white. i aint gone lie. sooner than later im AM going to commit dat cause life is just to hard and its beatin me to a pulp.

Comments

• Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    u stil wanna be somebody else with a bigger ?

dog just ? fat hoes,they dotn care bout ? size,yall will be happy together
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    u stil wanna be somebody else with a bigger ?

dog just ? fat hoes,they dotn care bout ? size,yall will be happy together

ive been ? fat hoes all my life. like beyonce its time for an upgrade ? . im not talkin bout 8-10's but 6-7's
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Man, I really feel for you. But self-pity isn't going to do anything for you. I say that, and I'm much like you in being given to self-pity when things go wrong for me. I think you should try focusing on some goals for a while. I assume you want a job; start doing what it takes to get one. Same thing with your weight; maybe you can start running. What you shouldn't do is to be preoccupied with your difficulty in getting laid.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i agree with the real niggar website
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Word, try suicide out, it's probably too late for you improve things. People will just give shallow sympathy while thinking "It's better him than me.", but no one will actually care enough to truly try to help you. If you haven't helped yourself at this point it's because you're too weak to do so. And the weak aren't made to survive.

So ? yourself:

1280235604981.gif

I can post some suicide tips and methods if you need help.
This discussion has been closed.