Is it just me or are women getting bigger over the years....

shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Powder Room
more as in weight then anything else...I went to the Men's section in Macy's the other day and all the 32s/34s were gone...now yall wonder why dudes rockin skinny jeans...those the only sizes left cause yall buying up everything!!...but real talk where my petite women at...

Comments

• shadb33
    edited October 2010
    lol I struck a nerve with this thread numbas...the ladies checkin they jeans like damn he right
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    LOL

BLame these ignorant negroes they attract. Eithy percent of black females are overweight. ? is disgusting.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    white women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    ? men too 71% of you ? are sweating bacon and popeyes chicken

Ugh

Its disgusting
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited October 2010
    Hello all, brand new poster here *waves apprehensively*, I live in the UK and most of the women I see on a daily basis are sizes 16 - 18 and upwards (I think that's American 12 - 14) so I would agree that most women (and men) are getting (and staying) larger.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    You know you love it.

eating.gif
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    white women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Really???........
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Koko888 wrote: »
    Hello all, brand new poster here *waves apprehensively*, I live in the UK and most of the women I see on a daily basis are sizes 16 - 18 and upwards (I think that's American 12 - 14) so I would agree that most women (and men) are getting (and staying) larger.

Whats up Koko. And yes, I agree Americans and Englishmen are getting larger...but no one is as bad as new zealand and Australia.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    that girl looks ? .
    Sheeit...and all the "bread" is "in" her apparently.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Well, I know older women were always bigger. It may be because you're getting older.....and looking at women who are getting older as well. We can't stay a Hight School size 5 forever. Especially after having kids and what not.

It's funny because the focus is always on women getting fat, yet these ? out here replicating Rick Ross's fat ass and nobody says ?
  • shadb33
    edited October 2010
    Let's keep it real Dee. There's more fat women then fat men.

And I'm not talkin bout older women who got kids. I'm referring to women barely out their teens lookin sloppy as hell.
  • 1of1
    edited October 2010
    Well, I know older women were always bigger. It may be because you're getting older.....and looking at women who are getting older as well. We can't stay a Hight School size 5 forever. Especially after having kids and what not.

It's funny because the focus is always on women getting fat, yet these ? out here replicating Rick Ross's fat ass and nobody says ?

Fat guy loses nothing (except maybe his life eventually) if he has money and status. The physical (of women) can be a big deal for men no matter what...so men will always be critical of chicks looking like elephant seals. No amount of money can make a guy more attracted to an obese woman...generally speaking.
  • 1of1
    edited October 2010
    deadeye wrote: »

Kid1.gif

. .

LMMFAO O o O O oo o
  • Koko888
    edited October 2010
    Hello DFE, thanks for the acknowledgement *grinning*, I thought all Aussies/Kiwis were hardbodied, at least the ones I've met are, but I guess all countries have a plus sized section by default.
  • Koko888
    edited October 2010
    Fat guy loses nothing (except maybe his life eventually) if he has money and status. The physical (of women) can be a big deal for men no matter what...so men will always be critical of chicks looking like elephant seals. No amount of money can make a guy more attracted to an obese woman...generally speaking.

[COLOR="rgb(72, 61, 139)"]Unless that's what they are into, there are big women sympathisers everywhere.[/COLOR]
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    females are getting bigger but yall fat ass ? is too. Whats the difference? Yall ? ? want a female to be in shape but yall in the same shape. funny though
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited October 2010
    shadb33 wrote: »
    Let's keep it real Dee. There's more fat women then fat men.

And I'm not talkin bout older women who got kids. I'm referring to women barely out their teens lookin sloppy as hell.

mannn lmao i dont think u look at men. it's slim pickins out here homie. These ? are fat.
  • shadb33
    edited October 2010
    lmao u probably talkin bout dudes your age...true men get big after a while too...but dudes my age are still fairly skinny/in shape compared to the women
  • 1of1
    edited October 2010
    shadb33 wrote: »
    lmao u probably talkin bout dudes your age...true men get big after a while too...but dudes my age are still fairly skinny/in shape compared to the women
    *Dead*
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010

true ...a man could look like a hybrid of a buffalo and gorilla and females would still chase him based on financial/social status.....flip the script and aint too many ? checking for star jones or monique

I was at a fast food joint today and every single black woman that walked in (about 5 or 6) was severley over wieght and this ran thru my mind ....seeing a slim female is getting rarer and rarer ....also I think black women tend to be less active(working out , playins sports) than men which probabley explains some of it.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited October 2010
    *Dead*

why u dead? he's right....we're not the same age. thats public knowledge.

Anyway, word shad- thats what im talking about. i see some fat ass young dudes too. But thats why i like em young, i dont gotta worry about that blowin up, balding, havin mad kids ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    haterz.gif

lol I must use this, *snatches*
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    long as a man's pockes are "fat"

some women could give a good got-damn about his weight
    long as he's not entering Jabba the Hunt territory
    than again even that's not a deterrent for most