SMMFH at NELLY.....From selling millions of records to this?

12346»

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    or "bow bow bow bow bow brr brr ok ok ay ok waaakkkaaaaa! yyyeeeaaahhhhh breh breh breh or whatever ? giggle sound waynes making at the moment"

lol @ dese clown ? ? ...mad cuz i dont think hip hop dead...foh dipshits..
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    onepunch wrote: »
    KRS didn't disagree with NElly's music, He didn't like Nelly using his song title.....I'm #1....KRS made a song with that same title in 1988 and he felt Nelly copied....

So this ancient ? was bitter because Nelly made a similar song title then him.

now I wonder if Nelly was somebody like with no buzz like a Canibus or somebody, would he be mad then?

Truth of the matter is, that Krs got mad because Nelly was eating good off the name of a song he made first yearssssssssss ago
  • Lonestar409
    Lonestar409 Members Posts: 325
    edited November 2010
    so KRS owns the rights to the term "#1"? Joe budden had a song on his first album called #1. why didnt he address him? Krs is lame, face it.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    so KRS owns the rights to the term "#1"? Joe budden had a song on his first album called #1. why didnt he address him? Krs is lame, face it.

cosign

I'll tell you why because KRS looked at Nelly as this pop artists that he probably could easily rip in a battle, also looking at the fact that this is his perfect timing to captialize off one of the biggests artists in rap at that time & get shined in the rap game again. At which he failed at that too, because Nelly held his own & won the battle

& Joe Budden wouldve rip that ancient ? to shreds if he wouldve tried to go at him, & im not a Joe Budden fan
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    @ bolded, & that could apply to Nelly's accomplishments too

*sidenote* Yall do know KRS is a hypocrite right, this the same ? that disagreed with Nelly's music but cosigned Soulja Boy

Let's be clear..I'm not knocking Nelly's accomplishments. He made catchy commercialized music for the fans in HIS lane and was very successful in doing so, I'm not knocking that...I'm only knocking the idiocy about Nelly being a better lyricist than KRS. About KRS disagreeing with Nelly about the song "#1" ..it wasn't so much about the title, even though everyone saying that's the reason KRS came at Nelly but it was this:
    Check it, uhh, check, yo
    Aiyyo I’m tired of people judgin what’s real hip-hop
    Half the time you be them ? who ? album flop
    You know! boat done sank and it ain’t left the dock
    C’mon! mad cause I’m hot; he just - mad cause he not..

That's when KRS came at Nelly...KRS is an advocate of judging what's 'real Hip Hop'...
  • brombonze
    brombonze Members Posts: 406
    edited November 2010
    doesn't nelly have a radio show that just went into syndication overseas? that's major
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    it's a well known fact that krs one lost to nelly...even now, nelly probably gonna make half a mill off whateve rtapes you are talking about and still is getting royalties form his old ? . Didnt he just have a son that wa sin the top ten in billboards charts too this summer? Nelly won
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited November 2010
    ysl313 wrote: »
    it's a well known fact that krs one lost to nelly...even now, nelly probably gonna make half a mill off whateve rtapes you are talking about and still is getting royalties form his old ? . Didnt he just have a son that wa sin the top ten in billboards charts too this summer? Nelly won

and...Nelly will never be able to tour the us or overseas because his music was only good in the year his album came out...KRS ONE was touring with ROCK THE BELLS this summer and performed his entire first album "Criminal Minded".....NOW, who in the ? would pay to see NELLY perform his first album "Country Grammer".....