Nintendo, Sony & Microsoft

Options
13»

Comments

• Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol,, this like beating a dead horse,, you cant tell ? on here ? . ive been a ps3 fanboy,, BUT after playing on my 360 more,, the ps3 dosn't cater to my online gaming needs. its perfect for entertainment purposes ,, such as downlown free movies and songs. i swear,, you ? grew up on mario,, now yall dont like the wii,, but you gotta respect it tho.

why ? bringing up the eyepet,, like yal owned it or some,, ? never had or paid attention to the eyetoy. now ? wanna bring it up like it was hot,lol

if my memory serves me correct,, dont you gotta wear those glass to enjoy ur 3D tv?!?! only thing in my cribs thats sony is my ps3

but the ps3 side like that,, ? dont run in games together, only time ps3 ? group up is on here to defend the failstation,, say im lying?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol,, this like beating a dead horse,, you cant tell ? on here ? . ive been a ps3 fanboy,, BUT after playing on my 360 more,, the ps3 dosn't cater to my online gaming needs. its perfect for entertainment purposes ,, such as downlown free movies and songs. i swear,, you ? grew up on mario,, now yall dont like the wii,, but you gotta respect it tho.

why ? bringing up the eyepet,, like yal owned it or some,, ? never had or paid attention to the eyetoy. now ? wanna bring it up like it was hot,lol

if my memory serves me correct,, dont you gotta wear those glass to enjoy ur 3D tv?!?! only thing in my cribs thats sony is my ps3

but the ps3 side like that,, ? dont run in games together, only time ps3 ? group up is on here to defend the failstation,, say im lying?

Can you please explain HOW is it that Live is so much better than PSN? I don't understand it. I've played Live and I just say um okay?

Also, you're lying..
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Sony was a failure tho this generation. Sure no one can deny the "epic-ness" of the PS1 & PS2 and ya blu-ray was cool but blu-ray doesnt make a system a classic & the past accomplishments of PS1 & PS2 are meaningless w/o continuing that "epic-ness" or having standout franchises to define ur console. You cant deny that they really dropped the ball this time around w/ their console. They have dope games & all but still its gonna take several years for them to pick themselves back up & become profitable again.

how are you gonna call sony a failure this generation when the generation is barely half over yet? Slow start, definitely, but failure? Ill bet you think obama is a failure too.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Can you please explain HOW is it that Live is so much better than PSN? I don't understand it. I've played Live and I just say um okay?

Also, you're lying..

how am i lying,, who you run matches with,, that post on here? om not talking one match,, im talking on a regular

here we go again.. im repeating myself,, live is for gamers/online gamers ,, the psn, is just the psn,, nothing special for online gamers,, cant chat it up unless we playing the same game. BUT ps ? use to playing solo and only chat thru post on the IC,, perfect example,, the other night jamal was playing need for speed,, i wanted to chat it up bout how to use the road block,, but only way to do that on the psn is thru text,, the ? i look like textn and racing?!?!
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how are you gonna call sony a failure this generation when the generation is barely half over yet? Slow start, definitely, but failure? Ill bet you think obama is a failure too.

hell fukking yea i do,, until he do some bout that crookit azz child support system.
  • earth two superman
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wtf man i hope u didnt google that
    how am i lying,, who you run matches with,, that post on here? om not talking one match,, im talking on a regular

here we go again.. im repeating myself,, live is for gamers/online gamers ,, the psn, is just the psn,, nothing special for online gamers,, cant chat it up unless we playing the same game. BUT ps ? use to playing solo and only chat thru post on the IC,, perfect example,, the other night jamal was playing need for speed,, i wanted to chat it up bout how to use the road block,, but only way to do that on the psn is thru text,, the ? i look like textn and racing?!?!

i dont play with anyone on here. i think i played fat princess with bcotton once and saw killacham on home once.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Look at the exclusive line up and tell me who you think will fall off first this gem. And after you look at that look at the past to gens and you will get a pretty good guess
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wtf man i hope u didnt google that

i dont play with anyone on here. i think i played fat princess with bcotton once and saw killacham on home once.

i run matches with the fellas from tgs most of the time im on my 360,,hell i dont even play sometimes ,, i just be in the party chat cracking jokes,, the psn would ? if it had party chat,, while back ,,we use to just sit in the mw lobby just cracking on joe sun. but i can understand why ? dont care for it on the ps3, heel , how can you care when you never had it. thats why the failstation has never been bundled wit a headset.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    smh @ young ice,, in thread full of ? ,,i expected some like that from KOA
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    360 aint goin nowwhere ? .,...
  • earth two superman
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i run matches with the fellas from tgs most of the time im on my 360,,hell i dont even play sometimes ,, i just be in the party chat cracking jokes,, the psn would ? if it had party chat,, while back ,,we use to just sit in the mw lobby just cracking on joe sun. but i can understand why ? dont care for it on the ps3, heel , how can you care when you never had it. thats why the failstation has never been bundled wit a headset.

same thing could be said about blu ray, wi fi, free online, etc.

realistically i have no interest in talking to a bunch of dudes, but i can see many others do, so i hope for their sake, psn does get lobby chat or whatever its called.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Honestly, if we aren't playing the same game I don't wanna chat with you.

I've ran games on here with Canibuss, B, KOA. A few others but I can't remember 'em. I also run many games with other friends. So to say PS3 cats don't run parties on games is a lie.

For the most part I don't use the chat feature anyways. Unless I'm trying to sit there and plan ? out like in MW2. It's annoying hearing other friends chat about their daily lives. We're on a gaming system to get away from the world, to live in a fantasy world and have fun. What the ? do I care about a neighbors day on PSN? ? , we can chat it up face to face in a game of ball.

So I still don't see how Live is more superior. It has no special perks. Just people who talk.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? really in here trynna say the PSN is better than Live? Muhfuckas delusional
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Honestly, if we aren't playing the same game I don't wanna chat with you.

I've ran games on here with Canibuss, B, KOA. A few others but I can't remember 'em. I also run many games with other friends. So to say PS3 cats don't run parties on games is a lie.

For the most part I don't use the chat feature anyways. Unless I'm trying to sit there and plan ? out like in MW2. It's annoying hearing other friends chat about their daily lives. We're on a gaming system to get away from the world, to live in a fantasy world and have fun. What the ? do I care about a neighbors day on PSN? ? , we can chat it up face to face in a game of ball.

So I still don't see how Live is more superior. It has no special perks. Just people who talk.

so you prefer to titangraph it up on here, then to chat it up online with the same ? you titangraph too?? i been gaming/chat it up with my homies from the old ic who are on tgs now since 07.. why have ? on ur friendlist if ur not friends? funny ? ,, if you hear jamal on the mic,, ? sound like he trapped in new orleans,,lol
  • earth two superman
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    ? really in here trynna say the PSN is better than Live? Muhfuckas delusional

no one is saying psn is better than live, but i personally dont think live is all that much better either. certainly not making me want to pay for it or even get a 360.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    MSFT innovated the online landscape for gaming & became the KEY platform for online gaming of the three. Of course it has its innovations outside of gaming too but ill be fair & just include that one.

Despite Sony being free its online capabilities paled in comparison & they dont tailor their games for that particular area. Posters on here dont even like playin SF or COD on PS3. & its true Sony has slacked. It was innovative all those years prior but looking at it now & w/ the whole "jump on the wii bandwagon" w/ kinect & Move it does water down their reputation for being innovative. If ur in a ? position u cant do the same things over & over and expect different results - copying what made the Wii a massive success may not work for u like it did wii. Sure blu-ray is cool & all but overall there wasnt much going for Sony that was soo distinctly diff't than its competitors.

Figured you'd bring up online gaming. But online gaming been done b4 and the dreamcast was the one that started to really pushed online gaming since all system came w/ a modem. 360 really just looked at what the dreamcast did wrong, took some ? from the pc and used it for their blueprint, that's not innovating that's just improving ? that was already there

2nd, the move has been in r&d since 2001 so they jumping on the bandwagon doesnt apply and the eyetoy was out b4 the kinect
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    same thing could be said about blu ray, wi fi, free online, etc.

realistically i have no interest in talking to a bunch of dudes, but i can see many others do, so i hope for their sake, psn does get lobby chat or whatever its called.

lol,, u act like its a bunch of bycthes with ps3,,lol,,,lol you funny ? ,
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    "sony is in shape for a marathon, the 360 is tailored for a quick sprint"

MS has their best year in maybe... 2006 or 2007.

Theyve been trash since then. Maybe 1 or 2 noteworthy exclusives a year.

Meanwhile Sony had an amazing 2009, and above average 2008 and 2010. 2011 is shaping up to be their biggest year ever. While Sony is getting better and better, 360 has been regressing since '07.