Why do females always 'forget' stuff at my place?

2»

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    ya I heard that whole bull about it smells like you but what the ? I gotta lose 30 t-shirts in the process. BTW that sig is totally uncalled for changed that ? please. Put your boobie pic up there. Thanks in advance.

lol

I like my new sig

you take your avi down... I might take my sig down too

lol
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    lol

I like my new sig

you take your avi down... I might take my sig down too

lol

see people know me for my Avi choices. So I will have to decline your MIGHT suggestion on the other hand you are known for your ? C Sig so once again uncalled for and completely out of your character. So please change A.S.A.P.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    see people know me for my Avi choices. So I will have to decline your MIGHT suggestion on the other hand you are known for your ? C Sig so once again uncalled for and completely out of your character. So please change A.S.A.P.

I approve of that avatar sir.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010

While I appreciate your concern.... I respectfully decline

:)
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    If she's smart she can leave stuff you wouldn't come across easily like:

bobby pins/hair ties
    stands of hair
    scribbling her name or a heart or really anything on a piece of paper
    hot pink lighters
    body wash
    lip stick print

I could go on and on.....

I thought those just happened, and weren't left there in purpose.

LOL@some trick azz hoe pulling her hair out and strategically placing it in spots I wont find
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    earrings are prolly the biggest thing, but i thot its cuz they take their earrings off before we ? , they know how i get down, straight put em in headlocks n ? , they dont want their earlobes ripped. Now I know better... they do it on purpose. hmmm i am on to yall
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    shadb33 wrote: »
    lol u listen to macklessons radio playa? dont front..Tariq Elite just did a show about that this week

Yea, have a lost and found box. ? that, whatever's lefted behind is getting thrown away! Lol.