Getting bumped in the club etiquette

13»

Comments

• D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Sig worthy.

My ? ... Ive never seen a fly ? with drinks in hand wit a flock of ? around him... wanna waste time fighting.

Wheretheypartakingintheseactivitiesat?
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    Guess dude has never bumped into someone ignorant as him.. Else otherwise he would be dead by now.. Anyone can be touched

anyone.....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Razah Cutz wrote: »
    anyone.....
    yes anyone
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Ill neva 4 get, i was at the mirage in atlanta, back in like 96... This ? bumped into me and said "yo bad"... And i said, naw u cool... But i paused and said to myself.. "did this ? just make me apogize for some ? he did"...
    LMAO.........
    The Jamel wrote: »
    me and my well organized security team will have you out the club and flying thru the damn air like you've never been before....

smacking the concrete something thunderous...
    ? like you make get stabbed in the kidney at clubs and get stepped right over...
    lmmfao........
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    junegemini wrote: »
    a ? bumped into me and spilled his beer once and some of it got on me...this ? had the nerve to get mad and told me i owed him a beer

i told that ? he better suck up the ? he spilled out of my shirt cuz i wont buying a got damn thing
    sMH @ him not going straight for the ? .
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Normally I let it go, no need for beef...

but the last time I went out, this one guy got real extra with it.. I thought I was gonna have to posterize this fool.

First off, he and his lil crew jumped the line outside in front of me and my folks, I wasn't really trippin bout that because we were about to get in the spot, but my boys were heated.

so we get in and were walking around the club 45 minutes later and we bump into this fool again...He was dancing with some chick from his crew and my folks and I were walking thru the club and that joint was packed to capacity!! So we walk behind dude and his chick while they were dancing, u know, not trying to break up the flow, but I dunno if dude saw us out the corner of his eye or what, but he started to get real animated with his dance moves...So when I thought he was taking a break from his spastic dancing, I tried to step through and dude got real extra with it and bumped me kinda hard... I took it as he was getting it in on the dance tip, so I dismissed it and dude did it again like 3 times causing me to lose my balance and fall into other folks, after the third I pushed him hard into the broad he was dancing with and I stood there looking to see if there was gonna be any retatliation... No retaliation, dude gave an apologetic gesture and we kept it moving..

I swear dude tried to play me as a punk before I pushed him back... I'm not the type that goes looking for beef in a club, but dude was pushing my buttons when I was obviously trying to let things slide...
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I pretty much expect to get bumped in a club so I just firm up and let them walk into a brick wall

I've gotten into fights before over ? like that before I don't have the energy to be in there beefing when I should be partying

it's difficult to watch ass and your back at the same time
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    it all depends on if the nikes were damaged. if they are fine, then so is the ? . if the nikes are ? up, then that ? will be too.

and that fixes ure nikes how?
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    If the ? bump into you, its the shoulder tap usually followed by "sorry bruh"..

If its me I show the same courtesy.

I dont wanna jinx nothing but I never had a problem before with the bumpin ? .

Usually its over in a split second and you know that ? just wants to keep it moving, so I do the same.

No need for unnecessary violence.

I seen ? get bottled, I dont want to explain to my peoples that I got a buck 50 because of a bump.

I'm too smart for that... but in the future if somebody wants to take it further, then its gonna be Chinese New Year in that ? .
  • TazManianRebel
    TazManianRebel Members Posts: 421
    edited November 2010
    yeah that ? be ? me off too.... ? be bumpin to you on purpose and sometimes they be so damn ? they end up tippin on you.i be wanting to smack the black off a alot of them fools
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    yeah that ? be ? me off too.... ? be bumpin to you on purpose and sometimes they be so damn ? they end up tippin on you.i be wanting to smack the black off a alot of them fools

I got a saying I go by and it goes " Being ? is not an excuse"

If I can drink and not act like a fool I expect the same

If I'm ? and I come off sideways to somebody and I get dealt wit then I deserve so

so to say all that I'll say this

I'll knock a ? ? out just as fast as I will a sober muthafucka

smh @ people talkin bout " Don't mess with him he had too much to drink"

exactly why he shouldn't drink so much..................................? !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    two aussie's? posting within ten minutes of each other???

Paradox.....

Good day mate
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ? his first born and ? his momma.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    i cracked anthony mason's jaw in the club for bumpin me
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
  • Haun Solo
    Haun Solo Members Posts: 189
    edited November 2010
    it's funny when you see that ? ? that looks like he ready to do that bump to you, he lurches forward, and you just roll with it or stick your foot out and let that ? eat tile....

*dead at eat tile....;)
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ? that fighting in the club you ? ? up my plans im tryna get a dance her name and her number take her to the telle get some brains in the hummer- DOLLA rip
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    awww the good ole days when ? used to "throw dem bows"....lol.....i used to walk thru the crowded club wit my crew just "making space" so im sure i dont bumped a couple of folks and ? them off but aint nobody do ? so i live to talk about it.....as far as it happening to me...i expect it b/c it's a packed ? club and i have yet to have a ? INTENTIONALLY bump into me lookin for a reaction....plus im too focused on the ass in the spot to even get upset so as long as you keep it G(that's G for GROWN....lol) and understand it aint that serious i will take it as such and keep it movin.....smh at some of you ? actually gettin mad you shoes got stepped on in a dark crowded club....like ? is really suppose to be lookin at YOUR shoes instead of all the scattered ass in the spot....GTFOH wit that ? ...
  • Fluck
    Fluck Members Posts: 46
    edited November 2010
    real talk.. I let it ride most times.. accidents do happen, and I have definitely bumped into a few people in the club so I do the courtesy "my bad" routine.. and keep it moving.. But i did have to check a clown or two who intentionally try to bump you.. we didn't scrap but I let him know that it wasn't going to be that kind of nite...

But what I don't get is ? getting mad if they get bumped while someone else is jukin with a female.. I mean some females are backing it up experts and most dudes can't handle it.. as embarrassing as it is... i don't trip when it happens
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Fluck wrote: »
    real talk.. I let it ride most times.. accidents do happen, and I have definitely bumped into a few people in the club so I do the courtesy "my bad" routine.. and keep it moving.. But i did have to check a clown or two who intentionally try to bump you.. we didn't scrap but I let him know that it wasn't going to be that kind of nite...

But what I don't get is ? getting mad if they get bumped while someone else is jukin with a female.. I mean some females are backing it up experts and most dudes can't handle it.. as embarrassing as it is... i don't trip when it happens

Word I hate when ? be gettin mad when ? be gettin backed up. I usually just push the dude forward. Give ol boy a hand. But I'd suggest not dancing wit them type of ? anyway. Especially the skinny ones. It be feeling like someone had been crushing bricks into your pelvis for an hour. They don't even dance forreal.