I'm moving my last semester in college.

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in Growing Pains
... at least I would like to. I've about ? had it with me being the only person that does a damn thing at my house. My dad tells me that school is my priority and thats okay but, whoever lives in a household, it is their responsibility to maintain it. That means doing dishes, laundry, taking out the trash, cleaning the bathroom, mancave etc. I feel like my grades have suffered because I have to stress about my house's maintenance, finances, my tires getting slashed, women, etc. There are so many things to worry about that its drowning me.

Therefore, since I haven't gotten any presents in 2 years, I'm telling my dad soon that I want my graduation present to come early. I will tell him that for my last semester in college, I want to live in the dorms. Even though the dorms are 10 minutes away from my house ? it. My family knows that I'm the only one that gives a flying ? about anything house related. When the car is lacking in gas, my family prefers to drive 'below red.' I ? at them to put in gas and its when I'm in an irritated mood is when they half listen to me. I've about had it and I need to get away from them for a few months . I feel like thats the only way they'll appreciate what I do for them, the sacrifices I have to make, etc. I actually got friends at the dorms (Las Casas, Arizona State University, West Campus) that would be elated if I lived there.

What say you all about this, can anyone relate?

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Nope....Got an apartment 10 minutes from my college.....

I ? ? and gets money.....and not always in that order

I'm sure you do those things, although why you bring that up in this thread is questionable.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    To make you feel like the loser that you are

A person who has over 8,000 post calling me a loser. That is really something
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    when I was in school, I stayed in the dorms first, then got my own spot across from campus. if you're in your last semester, it's prolly best if you just get an apartment.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    when I was in school, I stayed in the dorms first, then got my own spot across from campus. if you're in your last semester, it's prolly best if you just get an apartment.

I see. I'm already in the red with financial aid, so an apartment would work I guess.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    A person that is approximately 22 years old still living at home with his parents and sharing a car is very sad and loser-ish.

Lets see *cracks knuckles*
    A person who is named MVP (for what, having a catchy similar name as the majority of people on the internet forums)
    A person who has DORA as an avi
    A person who has Swiper's ad libs under his sn
    A person who claims his location is in 3 generations of women (FAIL)
    A person who wanted to be a comment ninja on a serious thread?

What is your reply, "you're sn is chitlin." Another FAIL because several other people before you have called me out on it. You my friend have taken an "L" for this one
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^The feelings that you have caught are hilarious

I most certainly have caught feelings, but from this petty E-skirmish (I could give a damn because I'm not lying about anything I pointed out). I've caught feelings from the fact that my entire family has to depend on me for every.single.thing. When you are in the situation I'm in, come comment on a future thread I may post that's similar to this. Until then, it's still your L.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Move the ? out u wont regret it take the financial lose
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hahaha, unless yopur getting a single dorm room (which is mad expensive) or your gonna know your roommate ahead of time, u might just be digging a deeper hole for yaself...

most of the time a roommate in a tiny ass dorm is harder to tolerate b/c the messiness is all up in ya face....

do you playboy....I'd at least try hollerin at my present roommates b4 I broke out to the dorms....I will say there is a bunch of plus's included in dorm life too tho...you have more resources, you can wake up 10 minutes before class, the computer labs, often a lot of schools have guest speakers come to the resource rooms there and oh yeah, did I mention co-ed's? hahaha, good luck homie....listen to ya pops tho, schoolwork first priority! Living situation 2nd....
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    A person that is approximately 22 years old still living at home with his/her parents and sharing a car is very sad and loser-ish.

False..........