Ever have a test you tried to study for but knew your mind was just like F that?

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited November 2010 in Growing Pains
no matter how much you try to study even for a test that is big, thats when your body gets on some tupac I aint studying ? !!! type ? .....no matter what you do? or is it just me?

Comments

• spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Def. happened to me...smh at me sayin "ima study an hr before the test and just cram everything and try to remember"....fail smh
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    smh@ me doing that now my teacher drops the lowest test grade and i got a 100 and a 89 on the first 2

i might take a nap on this one
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited October 2010
    Options
    got a midterm tomorrow and gotta study like a mufucka and im on the IC lol ? is holding me hostage
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Numerous Times
  • kakihara
    kakihara Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah, mainly if it was in a class I had no interest in.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All the time for my Spanish classes
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    mane all da time..

hence the reason im sittin out a semester...

? i used to not study at all and be perfectly skr8...

but that aint the attitude to use all da time..

especially wen ur teachers so borin/so non teachin u cant pay attention in class for ? ...
  • Harlem Shake
    Harlem Shake Members Posts: 671
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Currently trying to pirate a book online to help my ass out, but something in my head is just saying "? that ? , I'm not tryna read anyway"............
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In undergrad, a few Astronomy tests. That class was just torture, i worked my ass off for my grade in it but it was so bad that our professor had to curve our grade and the highest grade in the class would be in the 70's. smh
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In college? No.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    smh@ me doing that now my teacher drops the lowest test grade and i got a 100 and a 89 on the first 2

i might take a nap on this one

those professors are GOAT
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    Numerous Times

• Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol, that's the whole battle of college man....

do what your supposed to and be studious versus slackin off, drinkin all the time and ? with broads....

hard decision, but to those that wanna succeed and get good grades not really....
    although some ppl can basically live like animals and still do well, most of us need to study to be straight in our classes....
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Razah Cutz wrote: »
    lol, that's the whole battle of college man....

do what your supposed to and be studious versus slackin off, drinkin all the time and ? with broads....

hard decision, but to those that wanna succeed and get good grades not really....
    although some ppl can basically live like animals and still do well, most of us need to study to be straight in our classes....

Word.

I remember making a thread asking how much time per week people spend studying. This dude called Fabion was like "I hardly ever study" and was boastful about it. Came to find out later dude still getting B's and C's. Smh.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yea it happen many times..

This past week, I had a 45 problems of liner regression quiz! I think I failed LOL.. I swore fa gawd, I was procrastinating and keep blowing it off, then Monday rolls around and the quiz is due, I literally just wrote put in any answers, at that point i was tired, it was late and I didn't give ? about that quiz and submitted the dam thing LOL..

I know that's horrible but I just washy in the mood.. I wasn't feeling the subject either..