The "I saw some weird ? " at the gym thread

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Weight Room
I saw some weird ? at the gym today.

There was this one girl (7.5-8) who was alright looking; BUT, two warning shots were fired.

1) Half of her hair was combed back. The other half was shaved off
2) Above her right breast was a ? tatted up with red flames emanating from it.

That left me kinda freakd out. I was going to do some free weights, but she was in there. The energy was too foul for me to step in the fw room. What weird ? have yall seen???

Comments

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    one ? was straining so hard whilst doing bicep curls that he let out a bit of ? ...hilarious...it just rolled down his leg like an egg
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This big dude (think baby huey) used to be in the gym with his head shaved bald but he missed mad spots so it was patchy. He would come in with one of those hats Coo Coo Cal used to wear and little ass shorts and be in the middle of the gym doing Billy Blanks sessions intensely like he snorted that candy before he came in.

There's this dude at LA Fitness now who wears these little ass boyshorts in the gym. He looks like he's straight from Europe. He had these denim cut offs on one time looking like he was wearing one of them denim diapers. Crazy thing is I don't think he's ? , just really Europian.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Dont do the gym anymore but the craziest thing I ever seen was this dude running on the treadmill fully dressed like he just left work. Running all out in penny loafers. Also saw this mormon chick in one of those "little house on the prairie" dresses jogging.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dancefail.gif

^^^ I saw two dudes trying to out run each other on the treadmill. One fell and went floop-de-floop like this cat here.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    There is this one dude that comes into the game and only does shoulder workouts. He says all kind of weird things and in a low whisper but very loud........

? BOOKER T WASHINGTON!!

OH YEAHH!! LOOK AT HER ? !!!

After he is done his set, he will look up all the time. People just watch him, it's hilarious... he also says... ? YEAH at the end of set...
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this thread is hilarious
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wrote:

? BOOKER T WASHINGTON!!
    Oh he said this? This is grounds for getting his ass kicked.
    wrote:
    OH YEAHH!! LOOK AT HER ? !!!
    I'll accept this as a proper shrill LOL

In all seriousness, this one redneck at the gym the other day after spotting his boy at the bench said after his boy maxed out "THAT WAS ? AGGRESSIVE." I nearly dropped the barbell on my foot.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I used to work at a gym...we had an office that was off the main floor that was a two way mirror if u were in the office you could see people working out but some members just thought it was a mirror....anyway one day I and a co-worker was inside the office eating lunch and this white chick with extra tight pants got up on the mirror and started digging her ? out right in front of us ...rearanging her monkey and ?

this one dude late at night on the elliptical machine with a knife doing a stabbing motion like he was about to go OJ on somebody...I watched that ? the entire night

one guy late at night again just layed down in front of the wall mirror and starred at himself (didnt excersise) just starred

this one black with a shiny gold tooth used to come in and wear those sweat suits that look like thrash bags with his old walkman and used to dance while he excersised ? was 2 funny
  • princetavern
    princetavern Confirm Email Posts: 492
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I seen this one dude in there only twice, but both times he was doing some oddball ? .

First he was holding a 45lb bar with a 5 on each end over his head with one arm, and then a 65lb dumbbell hanging from the other arm. He was doing these long stride lunges all up and down the gym like that. It looked like he was training to be some sort of ancient warrior, only he was dressed like a lower class contractor.

Next time he was in the push-up position with his feet on one of those ab ? , and a 45lb plate on his back. He was doing some one person wheelbarrow type ? up and down the gym like that too.

The fact he was doing anything up and down the gym is bad enough because its a cramp gym and they have a separate room for ? like that
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I remember this one time i just finished my work out and went to the bathroom too wash my hands and there are these toliet stalls right near the exit before you leave the bathroom. How about this nasty ass old wrinkle ass ? comes out that ? but naked with no shoes on and still had his IPOD with arm band and headphones on like the ? at the crib or some ? .

It was like seeing a dam deer jumping out in front of you on the freeway and you kind of just freeze. That ? ? up my day. I go in that ? now looking at the ground only.