So... you still wanna go to Mexico? (NSFW)

123457»

Comments

• Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited May 2010
    Those pictures are brutal
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited May 2010
    Question is how do these mexicans have the stomach to cut limbs an ? ? .. wouldnt this be what gears of war would look like in real life ? lol "lord forgive me for my brash delivery"- Hov
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    at my old job i had to do some work in juarez. i was down there about a week. juarez is the most ? UP PLACE ON PLANET EARTH!!!!!!!!that ? was crazy. i thought newark was bad but that ? made brick city look like beverly hills. my 2nd night out there i went to this sports behind my hotel. i went in there, got something to eat, and a football game was on so i started watching it and lost track of time. well it was dark when i left and i was mad as hell at myself for leaving after dark. it wasnt very far from the hotel but i was only there for 2 days and after dark i obviously wasnt very familiar with my surroundings. not to mention that i was black and black people stand out like a sore thumb down there b/c its not a lot of us; better yet there are none of us. so i go out of the sports bar and i walk the wrong way into an alley. not a good move. i turned around and walked back. i tried to play it cool but im sure i had the whole im not from here vibe on full blast. just the mere fact that i was black left people know i wasnt from there. at the end of the alley was a food stand or something and a bunch of crazy looking ? . well i walked out of the alley and made it back to the hotel. i felt very fortunate b/c a short walk in the wrong direction at night in juarez can cost you your life.

on my last day i went to a mall that was right across the street. in broad daylight this time. well as i was standing on the corner waiting for the light to change some guys rode buy in a wrangler and shouted something at me. im not sure what they said b/c my spanish isnt very good but whenever someone shouts something at you from the back of a moving car it usually isnt something nice. besides my situation in the alley that night everything else was cool. but juarez is ? up.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Question is how do these mexicans have the stomach to cut limbs an ? ? .. wouldnt this be what gears of war would look like in real life ? lol "lord forgive me for my brash delivery"- Hov
    It depends on the person, and they probably become desensitized over time. There are doctors who perform autopsies all over the world, cutting people up isn't so rare.
  • skpjr78
    edited May 2010
    my dad was a marine during the vietnam era. he was stationed at camp pendelton in san diego. he said that him and his buddies would go into tiajuana for the weekend and party. he also said that not even the big bad ass marines were dumb enough to go down those dark alleys. he said even the bad ass mariens stayed getting ? up in tiajuana and it would usually involve alchol and a ? . now keep in my mind that these are some big bad killing ass marine ? on their way to vietnam in 1968-1969 to face off with the nva and viet cong. trained killers and trigger pullers. my dad told me that they even knew where to draw the line in mexico. and that was before the drug trade turned violent and got out of hand. so if the old man wasnt ? 'em back then and he had the marine corp backing him up i aint ? 'em now. ftw im trying to live.
  • Unbreakable_Teknique
    Unbreakable_Teknique Members Posts: 22
    edited May 2010
    i lived in Mexico..and i've been to real hoods. i'm only 19 but i've been to many places...Detroit,LA,Chicago..and they dont compare to third world hoods. i was staying in Manila,Philippines..and got damn ? is gully out here too. The U.S. looks soft and according to statistics,it doesnt even come close to being as corrupt as these other countries*. Dios bendiga a mi gente...
  • skpjr78
    edited May 2010
    i lived in Mexico..and i've been to real hoods. i'm only 19 but i've been to many places...Detroit,LA,Chicago..and they dont compare to third world hoods. i was staying in Manila,Philippines..and got damn ? is gully out here too. The U.S. looks soft and according to statistics,it doesnt even come close to being as corrupt as these other countries*. Dios bendiga a mi gente...

he aint lying. bankhead, south central, south bronx, southside chicago. none of that ? have anything on juarez. i dont give a ? what set you represent or what hood you from. you aint ? with them mexican mafia ? in mexico. mm in the usa aint ? with mm in mexico. those ? aint playin. ? a drive by they chopping ? heads off over there.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    lol @ mexico needin a real life superhero. why wont the american armed forces go there and tear ? up? considering it's a major part of the drug issue anyway?

Flat come in and explain some ? to me
  • Job Finder
    Job Finder Members Posts: 5
    edited May 2010
    forget that! grimey in mex!
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Some of yall need help
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Disclaimer:
    1) Its real easy to be a sadistic murderer when there's no form of government/legal deterrence whatsoever.

2) Everyone on this board has the primal urge in them to be a "brutal, blood thirsty killer" when put into a similar environment

3) Fearing any of these ? is bitchmade.

4) These same "sadistic" individuals wouldnt be so tough fighting one-on-one, HAND-to-HAND, by themselves..........instead of in a thousand-soldier army against civilians.

5) I still wouldnt go to Mexico though lol
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited May 2010
    Read this whole thread. ? was highly disturbing, yall some sick mufuckas.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
  • sniff-n-wesum
    sniff-n-wesum Members Posts: 45
    edited May 2010
    The Jamel wrote: »
    3-4.jpg
    3-5.jpg
    1-28.jpg
    2-7.jpg

gotdamn! how do these m/f sleep at night?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Our friends in Mexico have done it again. It was just posted on TheYNC.com as a special update.

This one is from the "Gulf Cartel" I think, this is easily the best beheading video I've ever seen:
    SPECIAL UPDATE: NEW GRUESOME Beheading from Mexican Drug Cartel of Fully Awake Man.....Video is Graphic

Graphic beheading, just leaked to the internet.
    15644-beheading.jpg

That ? is beautiful, I've watched it ~6 times since it was uploaded.icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif
    Translation: Corrected**
    Executor: What is your name?
    ¿?: Manuel Mendez Leyva
    Executor: Repeat
    M.M.L: Manuel Mendez Leyva
    Executor: Who are you working for?
    M.M.L: For "La Barbie"
    Executor: What is your duty?
    M.M.L: Obtain pills and ephedrine
    Executor: What was your plans?
    M.M.L: A war against "Chapo" Guzman
    Executor: Who initiated it?
    M.M.L: "La Barbie", Lazarito, Alejandro and my brother Patricio Mendez Leyva.
    Executor: When do they think to start?
    M.M.L: As soon as the boss order
    Executor: Who rent the houses?
    M.M.L: Me, for office business.
    Executor: Well, Is That All You've Got?
    M.M.L: That's all Sir
    Executor: Ok, now you go away from here
    M.M.L: Excuse me?
    Executor: Now you go away from here
    M.M.L: What will you do sir?
    Executor: Low your hand
    M.M.L: No murders no ah!
    (Hit in his body or face and beheading starts)
    Executor with head in his hands: This is what you'll get if you go against us.
    Executor at the end: Slowly, slowly

I have big hopes for these guys, their first beheading video is already the best on the internet and they've pledged to do more. Things may get interesting.
  • Euro Kid Andriy
    Euro Kid Andriy Members Posts: 162
    edited May 2010
    this stuff happen on the west side of ukraine

alot of gang
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Translation: Corrected**
    Executor: What is your name?
    ¿?: Manuel Mendez Leyva
    M.M.L: Manuel Mendez Leyva
    Executor: Who are you working for?
    Executor: What is your duty?
    Executor: What was your plans?
    Executor: Who initiated it?
    M.M.L: "La Barbie", Lazarito, Alejandro and my brother Patricio Mendez Leyva.
    Executor: When do they think to start?
    M.M.L: As soon as the boss order
    Executor: Who rent the houses?
    Executor: Well, Is That All You've Got?
    M.M.L: That's all Sir
    Executor: Ok, now you go away from here
    M.M.L: Excuse me?
    Executor: Now you go away from here
    M.M.L: What will you do sir?
    Executor: Low your hand
    M.M.L: No murders no ah!
    (Hit in his body or face and beheading starts)
    Executor with head in his hands: This is what you'll get if you go against us.
    Executor at the end: Slowly, slowly

I have big hopes for these guys, their first beheading video is already the best on the internet and they've pledged to do more. Things may get interesting.

yo... you a disturbed corrupted mufucka.. lol.. i couldnt stomach the whole video i hadda cut that ? off early
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Here's some pics of someone killed by the zetas:
    156963d1272024365-zorro-did-viraldeath_com-cooler-head-1.jpg`
    It has a certain simplicity about it worth appreciating.

This one says

This goes to all Chapulines, (these are actually Grasshoppers eaten in a specific part of Mexico but it just might be a slang for people of that area), Kidnappers, and violators
    the company present in the Abrance Coast, Suck ?
    Attn
    The Uncle

The Jamel wrote: »
    What is your name?

Manuel

What is your name?

Manuel.

Who do you work for?

No One.

What is your job in the Organization?

I sell pills(narcotics)

Time to leave, Or Say goodbye, can really tell...

I'm sure J-Gutta will fix what I messed up on...

You gave the short version good job thou.

Jesus Fiat Money must sit in a room with just a boxspring and no mattress and his laptop..........
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Got damn ? are reckless out there
  • Moment-of-Silence
    Moment-of-Silence Members Posts: 165
    edited May 2010

19826.thumb?d=1222135312[/URL]

this is one mouth watering display..? and a meal..what more do you need??
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Photobucket almost ruined this thread.