Young Boy "Visits Heaven" ?? True or False

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Check the vid, what are your thoughts?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    I was thinking he could have, until I seen the book about it. Now I question whether it happened or whether it's a story put together to sell a book.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    lol False. Hilarious.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    First: everything on fox news is ? .

&

Second: this would be more profound if they weren't religious previous to this
  • kids in america_
    kids in america_ Members Posts: 213
    edited November 2010
    I choose false.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Sea blue eyes huh?.... Ayyyy ok!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    By virtue of, which "...question..." if you don't mind validating your argument, sir?

As I am sure you can understand it in all due fairness to yon Colton's factual chain of events and occurrences. I would love to read your factual chain of events or peculiarities, specifically, leading you to make such strong allegations.

Maybe it is factual or maybe it isn't, this young boy's 'vision'. I find it strange that he seen what is the 'cliche' of ? and Jesus. What he describes is what is seen in pictures, so it's his mind just working that. I don't think he ever really seen ? , def. not Jesus and def. not heaven. All that other stuff is up to the person, it could be dads little 'rehearsal' wording.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    maybe because that was the Image which ? wanted him to bring back, to Mankind, just as I can see possible...if the kid had been Black, he may have been gifted with vision of a Black Jesus.

? is only good. He is not evil, he is not about fear and confusion.

And since he is everything, and since color does not matter because he is all colors, then I totally understand that I totally see that it was negating confusion in the child...for ? to present the Images to him, which he did

Yeah, initially I was resistant because of his physical description of Yeshua (Jesus) but then I pondered this:

Beloved, now are we the sons of ? , and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2

In the event that this boy was in some kind of elevated state of perception that transcends anything we are familiar with......I mean, it's deep but ? is omnipotent, Jesus's looks could most literally be in the eye of the beholder, Who knows for real ???

One thing I do know is that people eat stuff like this up. The only benefit his testimony has for mankind is that it's MARKETABLE !!! a win for some publishing company, that's all.......True faith isn't going to come through somebody else's experience I don't think. I believe it'll have to be something more personal.
    (((shruggs)))
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ^^ So you're saying ? will lie to us just to make us feel comfortable? Come on, guys.... Thou shalt not lie. ? is not a person, nor would it appear to us as a person. He ESPECIALLY would not buy into the whole white jesus concept considering the harm it has done to our very souls from generation to generation. I can't believe there are people literally considering this child on fox news to be telling the truth. This is absurd!!!