Hunger For More vs Hunger For More 2

Options
2pacnbiggie
2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Face Off Forum
which is the better album?

To me ima have to go with HFM2 by a little bit. Banks is more advanced now lyrically and i like more songs on this album than the first HFM which was dope in its own respect.

On HFM1 i wasnt really feelin If You So Gangsta too hard and imo Warrior pt 2 was a bit of a let down because neither Eminem or Lloyd Banks didnt bring it like they did on 50's Dont Push Me on GRODT. The bonus tracks on hfm were Take A Good Look and Just Another Day which were ok tracks but nothin too special. The HFM2 bonus tracks Stuntin, Where Im At and ? It are all well polished tracks in comparison. the only song on hfm2 i wasnt really diggin is the joint with Akon Celebrity but thats better than If You So Gangsta

on HFM2 we got better production, a lyrically sharper album, a better Eminem/Banks collabo, and much better and more quality bonus tracks so i got to give the edge to HFM2 u can see the progress hes made. I do prefer his rap voice better on hfm1 but i think HFM2 is the better album at the end of the day all the way around both albums are the s**t tho which album do u guys think is better?

Comments