Analysis of KOA Groupies

2»

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Are you really that stupid?

I dont know the guy. But I know his playercard is an Iraq flag and a muslim moon. So even if he aint iraqi, he's still Repping it and you co-signing it.

Disgrace to the US Army.

Again mos my post have GIF's inthem with no words... but... hey youre just going to ignore that too huh?

LOL@trying to defend 9000 posts in less than a year. There's no defending that ? . You are a weirdo Nerd who's on medication.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    no a disgrace to the US Army is the fact that we went and fought a war that was created off of lies and deceit... Not me becoming acquainted with some ? on a forum and video game...

FACT: You brag about being this crazy American war veteran, but you co-signing someone that reps Iraq/Muslim/Terrorism.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

You really cant say nothin. Another L for Jamel.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    smh.............
    vze8sp.png
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    yes you did. Regardless, fact is you randomly went searching for my info. While Im at work making money you at home in a dark little corner sifting through someone's personal inbox to find my info. LOL.....pathetic.

you really wanna play me so bad? Go bump the KOA Challenge thread. You ? /Iraqi's forgetting I made an open challenge to anyone here that wanna play me. You come to IC like a little nerdy ? and start making demands that I play you or you gonna SNITCH. Who are you to be making demands? If we gonna play, then we playing my game of choice on my terms. You down, yes or no?

lol you really are a joke...i didnt make any challenge to you, TJ did...

i made a comment to another poster about cheating and glicthing, u caught feelings like a lil hoe n started talking ? ...then sumbody else called u out, not me.

the request has already been extended, how u gon reject it then make your own request lol...

it aint dat serious...u jus need to learn how to show respect to your elders.

n lmao @ u thinking i stole ur info from vibes account...i can post up proof right now prooving your ? wrong, that aint how i got ya psn...n i got ya psn before u were even talking ? in the arcade, lol...i jus happened to put ya info out there now...

i see u still mad tho.

i aint bout to snitch on your ? , i dont even know how to...but i wud find it funny seeing ya 4th level prestige get banned lol...luckily i aint lame enuf to give a ? about enuf 2 snitch.

just stop runnin ya damn mouth n we good.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lol you really are a joke...i didnt make any challenge to you, TJ did...

i made a comment to another poster about cheating and glicthing, u caught feelings like a lil hoe n started talking ? ...then sumbody else called u out, not me.

the request has already been extended, how u gon reject it then make your own request lol...

it aint dat serious...u jus need to learn how to show respect to your elders.

n lmao @ u thinking i stole ur info from vibes account...i can post up proof right now prooving your ? wrong, that aint how i got ya psn...n i got ya psn before u were even talking ? in the arcade, lol...i jus happened to put ya info out there now...

i see u still mad tho.

i aint bout to snitch on your ? , i dont even know how to...but i wud find it funny seeing ya 4th level prestige get banned lol...luckily i aint lame enuf to give a ? about enuf 2 snitch.

So he'll ask how the ? you got it now, ? it.

I gave the PSN to Spliff KOA, but with no intentions for "exposure". Dude asked me for it, I didn't give it to him for a while, then I was like ? it the worst that can happen is he sends you a "friend request" and you say deny. But you ? up and tried ? with my ? , which was wrong. It's a ? PSN ID, who gives a ? ? Deny the people and move on with your life. But you run an ? up idea of changing my password so I can't log in. Yeah, I played the game and ? out and played innocent but that was to get my account back. I gave you $30 of FREE DLC, but you are mad over a PSN name? Really? What Spliff did with the 'exposure' of your name was his ? , not mine. Like he said, he got it before all this ? . Spliff does what he does, I have nothing to do with him and your name being put out to everyone.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    l

i said you a ? for complaining about a COLORED clan tag lol..that aint catching feelings. You reachin.

oh so once you get quoted in a signature all of a sudden you aint a snitch no more.

Suck my ?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    the queen talks a big game but still wont step up to tha challange

you still upset I clowned you bout that austin powers mole ? . Mustve been some traumatic ? for you to still be upset a month later.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    lol,,? checking on me,,,,,, i cant get over that,, ? in the arcade got man chrushes and ? ..? ? KOA
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    lol,,? checking on me,,,,,, i cant get over that,, ? in the arcade got man chrushes and ? ..? ? KOA

Iraqi you dumb as ? . I took over vibe's psn ID and saw you were online. I even sent you a game invite for a private match and you was like "oh i cant im getting dressed". LOL!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    i said you a ? for complaining about a COLORED clan tag lol..that aint catching feelings. You reachin.

oh so once you get quoted in a signature all of a sudden you aint a snitch no more.

Suck my ?

the dude was'nt asking for coloured clan tags he was askin for pro perks n wepaons glicthes...thats what n00bs tend to do, they cheat.

no wonder why u scared to play anybody.

vibe got @ u n u straight ignored him...u running scared again.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    damn KOA you aint gon respond to your boy???
    ? he posted that ? 2ours ago, don't act like you dont see that ? ? !!! You posted right under it!

Yo VIBE!?!?! Is KOA a white boy thats been pretending to be black?

I don't know what he is or how old he is. How the ? am I supposed to know that? I just game with dudes I don't care about that extra ? ...
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    damn KOA you aint gon respond to your boy???
    ? he posted that ? 2ours ago, don't act like you dont see that ? ? !!! You posted right under it!

LOL@this weasel Jamel getting ? on constantly and never being able to reply, then coming in trying to take cheap seats. The mark of a disgraced american soldier.

I aint say nothing to Vibe post cuz it dont really matter to me. was it a ? move on his behalf to give my psn name out. Yeah.... but do i care. No. I coulda ? with him bad but i was like screw it this ? cant even pick out his own clothes in the morning, can i really blame him for doing something dumb. I aint gonna take his psn name
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    you still won't name a game. must be scared.

this..........
  • WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited November 2010
    KOA you are a ? . End of story.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Iraqi you dumb as ? . I took over vibe's psn ID and saw you were online. I even sent you a game invite for a private match and you was like "oh i cant im getting dressed". LOL!

some people actually go out on holidays,,lol lame,,,,u aint worthy of even being called a ? .
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    some people actually go out on holidays,,lol lame,,,,u aint worthy of even being called a ? .

Since when do Iraqi's celebrate american holidays.

Did you have a hot date with Elton brand last nite? this ? ass ? goes around looking for internet friends!! LMAO
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I don't know what he is or how old he is. How the ? am I supposed to know that? I just game with dudes I don't care about that extra ? ...

Realest post in this thread