Courtney, Lindsey, & Tracy

Options
2»

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^^^ oh my ex's name is Brandon... he is hella FINE . In fact most Brandon's I know are eyecandy

Some names would throw me off a little... especially Lindsey. There is no way I would able to date a man with that name.

lol
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I swear I thought I was the only one. I can recognize it as being totally ridiculous but still not be able to stop dwelling on it at the same time. Same when I meet a guy and his name is something like Otis or Earl.....it's like..I just can't seem to wrap my mind around it.

right? I feel like no one born after 78 should own either of those names lol
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol i have no issue giving my real first name...it's Brandon

Huh wtf? why would anyone tease you for that name? you have a nice normal name.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    right? I feel like no one born after 78 should own either of those names lol

Huh wtf? why would anyone tease you for that name? you have a nice normal name.

thanks lol but the actual spelling of my name on important ? has an accent mark over the "o", think the spanish long "o" sound, which changes how you say it...my grandmother would actually stop and correct people for calling me Brand-In and not Brand-On though it never made any difference to me...also because I have a stereotypical spanish middle name...actually i have 3 middle names so it's always been a running joke that I don't "look latino" yet I have the most spanish sounding name out of the majority of my latino friends...
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    thanks lol but the actual spelling of my name on important ? has an accent mark over the "o", think the spanish long "o" sound, which changes how you say it...my grandmother would actually stop and correct people for calling me Brand-In and not Brand-On though it never made any difference to me...also because I have a stereotypical spanish middle name...actually i have 3 middle names so it's always been a running joke that I don't "look latino" yet I have the most spanish sounding name out of the majority of my latino friends...

ahhh. its sort of like my old friend's husband who looked like an afro-latino but had the last name wong.
    I still dont think your name is really worthy of teasing though. from the outside looking in
  • blackrain
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ahhh. its sort of like my old friend's husband who looked like an afro-latino but had the last name wong.
    I still dont think your name is really worthy of teasing though. from the outside looking in

neither do I personally, but I guess having 5 names, and 3 of them being very spanish, makes people do a double take lol
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I know a few males named ashley, ashlyn, stacy, tracy and courtney. It's just a name to me. If anything, it could be an icebreaker for the guy.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -JB- wrote: »
    C.Lee, Houston Rocket's

Groupie Love Amoreaux ?

Yes..........;) .
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yes..........;) .

awwwwww, he on Twitter and FB, I'm sure he will give you that HUG AMMO , Love is :-)
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    neither do I personally, but I guess having 5 names, and 3 of them being very spanish, makes people do a double take lol

Imma need to know all those names
  • blackrain
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Imma need to know all those names

lol...sure
  • rose.amoureux
    edited November 2010
    Options
    awwwwww, he on Twitter and FB, I'm sure he will give you that HUG AMMO , Love is :-)

I dont think he's on twitter. I cant find his page (no stalker)
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I dont think he's on twitter. I cant find his page (no stalker)

Yes stalker, They all on Twitter, trust me Ammo, he there
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I know a few males named ashley, ashlyn, stacy, tracy and courtney. It's just a name to me. If anything, it could be an icebreaker for the guy.

Hello Ms.Nthngis4vr ;lg;lnn How are you Miss Light Bright? My name is Courtney Tracy, See, Icebreaker
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lindsey would get introduced as big L or lil L depending on what his height and size was.

Big L . huh woman? :-)
  • rose.amoureux
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yes stalker, They all on Twitter, trust me Ammo, he there

link?.... ;)