should i call the police on my roommate

Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
hes had his 6 month old bulldog in this kennel for ever since i came bak home yesterday afternoon.. like i guess he walks the dude every once in a while when im gone idk, al i know is when im here the dog is in the kennel. usually hes runnin around in his caged off area but now apparently dude has him in the kennel which is inside the caged area (i dont understand it either). The dog is way too big for the ? , it cant even lay down or stand up straight. i kno his back is killin him...

i didnt never wanted a dog in this apt but he got the dog the day i moved in.. i vowed to myself not to have ? to do w/ it cuz i got alot of ? on my plate right now.. college student, job searchin, the whole 9. and i aint wont no ? dog. but im feelin sorry for the lil guy. like hes usually hyper active in his caged area but now hes got it worse than a serial killer 23 hour lockdown, solitary confinement. seriously.

this cant be legal. i have a dog bak at home, i'd never do no ? like this. its torture. is this some kind of crazy tactic ? don came up with or somethin for trainin?

edit: he has is metal food cage in there with him so thats even less room for him. im sure he shyts in there (he shyts all the time in the caged area, like i said, dude dont kno how to discipline him). this is sad. but would it make me a ? ? if i call the police?

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    You snitching...handle it without the pigs
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Did you try to talk to him?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    just take it to the humane society, say it's yours and you can't take care of it anymore.

Steal a ton of your roomates stuff and ? it, so it looks like somebody stole the dog. You win a whole bunch.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Man walk the damn dog and yes call animal services
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2010
    You snitching...handle it without the pigs
    i didnt call the police

what should i do?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Why did he want the dog in the first place??? And yeah, you should just talk to him about it.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited November 2010
    Perfect wrote: »
    i didnt call the police

what should i do?

Talk to him like a man......or if u care so much take care,of the dog like its to own
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2010
    Man walk the damn dog and yes call animal services

No I aint walkin nobody's damn dog, i got exams comin up and ? , i got my own issues, i cant be takin care of another being rite now. the ?
    Will Munny wrote: »
    just take it to the humane society, say it's yours and you can't take care of it anymore.

Steal a ton of your roomates stuff and ? it, so it looks like somebody stole the dog. You win a whole bunch.
    drama i dont need :/ , i got enuf ? goin on

at the end of the day, i prolly aint gon do ? . i been ready to move out for a minute cuz this ? is fuggin weird yo.. same ? i told yall bout that washes the dog in the kitchen sink
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2010
    Talk to him like a man......or if u care so much take care,of the dog like its to own
    lol

i feel any human being with a heart would sit here and not care wats goin on. i have not seen this ? since Ive been back, hes either been locked in his room or gone
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited November 2010
    lol

i feel any human being with a heart would sit here and not care wats goin on. i have not seen this ? since Ive been back, hes either been locked in his room or gone

WELL like I said...holla at him when u,catch him
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    How hard is it to talk to your roommate about the issue with his dog?
    I love dogs too they are my favorite pets besides goldfishes (i ? hate cats). :(
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Are y'all dorm room mates? If y'all sharing an apartment, is that dog more important than his half of the rent and etc?

But find out the reason. ? do be having some crazy ass tactics for training them ? .
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2010
    when i see him of course im going to say something to him. thats no issue. i aint seen the ? tho, he been ghost

but i kno this ? . hes gonna give me a bullshyt reason. prolly say somethin like he tired of cleanin up to ? or somethin. idk. its kinda like tryna tell a parent that their raisin their kid wrong. they aint tryna hear that ?
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited November 2010
    when i see him of course im going to say something to him. thats no issue. i aint seen the ? tho, he been ghost

but i kno this ? . hes gonna give me a bullshyt reason. prolly say somethin like he tired of cleanin up to ? or somethin. idk. its kinda like tryna tell a parent that their raisin their kid wrong. they aint tryna hear that ?

Well is he paying bills on time
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2010
    he pays all that ? . that was the deal, if i move in with him to help him wit the rent (no idea why he got a 2bedroom townhome if he couldnt hold his own?) then he'll pay for all the bills. i assume he doin aight wit the bills, he don did a few years in the military

im jus wonderin if im obligated as a civilized member of society to report this type of animal abuse. if there is nothin morally wrong here and im jus trippin then aight. but people always be comin to my house and be talkin bout the dog be lookin miserable all caged up with his ? (cuz hes usually in a bigger cage). now hes in a 2x3 kennel and im startin to think sumthn aint rite
  • youngwoodz
    youngwoodz Members Posts: 309
    edited November 2010
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2010
    youngwoodz wrote: »
    U r a ? fool

how so

help me be a better person. right now, the weed tellin me to say fck it and look the other way. im movin out this ? at the end of the month anyway
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    yo you gotta get another dog and have them fight to the death and gamble on it, b
  • TazManianRebel
    TazManianRebel Members Posts: 421
    edited November 2010
    File a complaint and leave it anonymous
  • youngwoodz
    youngwoodz Members Posts: 309
    edited November 2010
    how so

help me be a better person. right now, the weed tellin me to say fck it and look the other way. im movin out this ? at the end of the month anyway

Worryin bout a ? Dawg get to mind on your money Dawgs die every day just get da pistol n blow his ? headoff wats wrong wit u smfh
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2010
    ok i got an update

dude finally showed face. i asked him why he locked in that lil ass kennel. he said that he read up on it and the dog shyts so much cuz his cage is too big so he keeps him in the lil kennel. he said he been in there since 1 and he hasnt used the ? .

lol. uh...... ok.
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2010
    youngwoodz wrote: »
    Worryin bout a ? Dawg get to mind on your money Dawgs die every day just get da pistol n blow his ? headoff wats wrong wit u smfh

i was contemplatin on jus endin his miserable life that way but i learned from Vick's situation.. i aint trippin, i got an interview thursday lifes bout to get good. jus felt like seein what yall ? felt bout animal abuse
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ? ....smh.

Jus give the dog away to humane services. Or at least call them to make a house call
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    It's a dog.... ? it
    Basically.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    You aint got time to walk a dog B? 1 it takes 15 minutes minimum it's a bulldog they can't really go for long walks. 2 do you know how many women you can pull with a puppy bulldog? 3 how the ? is this dog not housebroken it only takes a month to house break a dog and your last thread about the dog was months ago.