crazy reaction after break up stories

adagreat
adagreat Members Posts: 679
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
whats da craziest reaction yall ever saw sum1 do when you tried to dump them or vice versa or that u just witnessed period!
one time i tred breaking up wit this girl and she straight up told me "no! ur not gonna do this to me you must be crazy! and then she had this crazy steer in her eyes, while laughin like dr evil! after she did and said all that, i diddnt know if we was broken up or not! i left thinkin, did i accomplish that mission! ? was weird, but ive seen people get slapped, i ve seen people go ballistic, is it really that serious?

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    i don't kno if i'd call this crazy but it was weird. This ? poored kitty litter all ova my front yard.

lol wtf????
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    After I first told her it was over I grabbed all my ? out our apartment and proceeded to walk out the door and the ? ran into the kitchen and grabbed the first steak knife she could find to slice her wrists with.

I got other ex's who put a APB out on my ass after I left 'em. I literally can't be seen in like 3 states in public or ? will come afta me.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Im still in the process of trying to leave baby moms and yesterday she threatens to ? her self with my unborn. So the story continues.
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    told her it was over, grabbed a few items walked towards the door looked to the right, and she was sitting there watching her shows and gone have the nerve to say "Damn ? , you need a farewell address or something", I was so appalled- got to my car and cried 30 mins straight
  • Tha Killa
    edited November 2010
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    told her it was over, grabbed a few items walked towards the door looked to the right, and she was sitting there watching her shows and gone have the nerve to say "Damn ? , you need a farewell address or something", I was so appalled- got to my car and cried 30 mins straight

You cried ? ? Really? I woulda KILLED for my ex to react like that. What's that hoe numba cuh?
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    You cried ? ? Really? I woulda KILLED for my ex to react like that. What's that hoe numba cuh?

I cried cuz I didn't wanna move back home with moms
  • Tha Killa
    edited November 2010
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    I cried cuz I didn't wanna move back home with moms

:(..........
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ahh.. you know the usual..

• ima ? myself
    • ima have my cousin eff you up
    • dont leave me lets work this out
    • Lets have some sex (very tempting)
    • Long ass emails
    • Your never going to meet someone like me .. ever!• (Im thinking "whew!" thats a good thing)

You know how it goes.
    I dont deal with women who have self esteem issues and exhibit erratic behavior anymore.