should i call the police on my roommate

2»

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    You aint got time to walk a dog B? 1 it takes 15 minutes minimum it's a bulldog they can't really go for long walks. 2 do you know how many women you can pull with a puppy bulldog? 3 how the ? is this dog not housebroken it only takes a month to house break a dog and your last thread about the dog was months ago.

U GOT TIME TO RAISE ANOTHER MANS KiDS?

IDK the ? dont kno how to raise a dog thats why it aint housebroken. it doesnt make sense man, i been tellin yall this ? got rocks for brains man. i be tellin people that and they dont believe me until they come kick it. and i dont give a fck about usin no damn dog to pull women, my uncle said a poodle was a ? puller, dont mean imma get a poodle. i got other amenities in my home (things i actually want myself) that have ? not wanting to leave. i.e. high quality marijuana. ill stick wit what i like
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2010
    and bulldogs suck, they ? all the time, puke all the time, EAT THEIR OWN ? , mann the chicks out there that dig that dont need to be round me no way, they prolly crazy.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Perfect wrote: »
    U GOT TIME TO RAISE ANOTHER MANS KiDS?
    IDK the ? dont kno how to raise a dog thats why it aint housebroken. it doesnt make sense man, i been tellin yall this ? got rocks for brains man. i be tellin people that and they dont believe me until they come kick it. and i dont give a fck about usin no damn dog to pull women, my uncle said a poodle was a ? puller, dont mean imma get a poodle. i got other amenities in my home (things i actually want myself) that have ? not wanting to leave. i.e. high quality marijuana. ill stick wit what i like

That ? is hilarious. I hate talking to people like that you ask them a simple question and they stare at you. There's a guy like that at the gym just plain dumb as ? .

and bulldogs suck, they ? all the time, puke all the time, EAT THEIR OWN ? , mann the chicks out there that dig that dont need to be round me no way, they prolly crazy.

I heard Bulldogs are high maintenance too. Medical bills be crazy.
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    like hes usually hyper active in his caged area but now hes got it worse than a serial killer 23 hour lockdown, solitary confinement. seriously.

1st thing first its a DOG, 2nd he house training it, bet when that ? get out that cage he aint gone be all hyper in that house no more, and lastly he should've left it viscous with no training and I bet after it chewed a hole thru yo ass you wouldn't feel so sorry for him then
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    next time your room mate comes back, talk to him and let him know you don't like seeing the dog caged up like that, and that if it continues you will take action.

Goodluck!
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Lol you bout to lose your housing over that dog that aint even yours.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    tupacfan wrote: »
    next time your room mate comes back, talk to him and let him know you don't like seeing the dog caged up like that, and that if it continues you will take action.

Goodluck!

he might get beat the ? up n kicked out over this
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2010
    you goin call tha police ova a dawg? dam, that mean u hate Vick huh? Mane, talk to that man and tell him bout how sittin dat dawg in a cage that long is not good for tha dawg. He prolly jus keep it in tha cage all tha time cuz he kno u don't wanna dawg in tha apt. Don't call tha police mane, that's snitchin and lame as ? .

no im a Vick fan , at least he put them ? to sleep. this ? torturin the damn dog
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2010
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    1st thing first its a DOG, 2nd he house training it, bet when that ? get out that cage he aint gone be all hyper in that house no more, and lastly he should've left it viscous with no training and I bet after it chewed a hole thru yo ass you wouldn't feel so sorry for him then

i've thrown the dog across the room becuz dude had just finished washing him in the kitchen sink and sat him down, n from there the dog's happy ass started chargin at me and jumped on me while i was eating my chicken basket. if that dog ever bites me im puttin him in my trunk, drivin to the country and shooting him in the head. but im sure its not going to come down to that

and lol at house trainin him, the dude treats the dog like a white mother treats her emo son "nooo please dont do that jimmy". I'm a ? , house training means disciplining a muhfucka
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Max-b wrote: »
    he might get beat the ? up n kicked out over this

Grown adults wouldn't do that..

Communication is very vital in resolving issues, problems.. No need to bust out gats, or knock people out over a dog. Trust me I seen to many ? unravel for something that isn't that important.
  • DONP$4
    DONP$4 Members Posts: 51
    edited December 2010
    I feel you dude but no dont get the cops involved. I hat that type of ? I have many dogs and I treat them like family, one thing you can do homie is lead by example, when you get home take the dog out for a walk or sumtin, maybe your ? roomate might get the point.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
    *reads thread title*

no

*proceeds to read thread*
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
    hes had his 6 month old bulldog in this kennel for ever since i came bak home yesterday afternoon.. like i guess he walks the dude every once in a while when im gone idk, al i know is when im here the dog is in the kennel. usually hes runnin around in his caged off area but now apparently dude has him in the kennel which is inside the caged area (i dont understand it either). The dog is way too big for the ? , it cant even lay down or stand up straight. i kno his back is killin him...

i didnt never wanted a dog in this apt but he got the dog the day i moved in.. i vowed to myself not to have ? to do w/ it cuz i got alot of ? on my plate right now.. college student, job searchin, the whole 9. and i aint wont no ? dog. but im feelin sorry for the lil guy. like hes usually hyper active in his caged area but now hes got it worse than a serial killer 23 hour lockdown, solitary confinement. seriously.

this cant be legal. i have a dog bak at home, i'd never do no ? like this. its torture. is this some kind of crazy tactic ? don came up with or somethin for trainin?

edit: he has is metal food cage in there with him so thats even less room for him. im sure he shyts in there (he shyts all the time in the caged area, like i said, dude dont kno how to discipline him). this is sad. but would it make me a ? ? if i call the police?

smh at your first thought being to call the cops......

he should sic that dog on you
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    this dude i know put his bulldog in a freezer on full blast for 15 minutes, needless to say it never acted up again.....i was dying of laughter when he told me this
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ? the dog. Save the world.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    like the other poster said, lead by example and walk the dog yourself.. It would take less time than dialoguing about it on a message board. you a sucka to even consider calling the police..
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Did you try to talk to him?

. .
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    didn't read post but i did read the title and you a snitch doggy.
  • Black Boy King
    edited December 2010
    i wasnt seriously considering callin the folk on em lol im jus sayin this ? seem cruel

sall good tho, at least the house dont b smellin like ? no more. and i did talk to him, posted what he said on like the 3rd page i think