Violent ...

Shuffington
Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
...Women

This goes for everybodyas violence Knows no gender.
(Ladies, feel free to comment about your experiences with violent women) ,

My question is...

Have you ever been attacked by a woman before?
How did you handle and resolve the issue?
Where you attached again? Did you shrug it off and say... haha.. no biggie.
Do you just go... "hahaha, she just crazy and emotional.. she cant help it"

I dont really mess with violent people.... and I definitely don't canoodle with violent women(ok maybe one or 2?.. but I got in and I got out), or even those who exhibit some form of behavior that could lead me to believe that they will get loud, aggressive, and eventually SAVAGE. I'm to peaceful for all Dat.

I love a woman who is tough, dont get me wrong, but I cant ? with woman who has anger issues.

Plus I've been watching Deadly Women on Investigation Discovery (You see this ? ??!!). OMFGoodness....! effin crazy man.

anyways... Let me know something

Regards
-Shuff

Comments

• shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    my mama the only woman i let hit me (but even now she should never disrespect me like that again now that I'm older)....any other chick would get knocked out
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Nah I never ? with a broad like that. Although my temper ain't as deadly as it used to be, I couldn't be with a broad that would force me to catch a case or two.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I talked to a chick who ... when I would make a sarcastic or cocky funny response... if she was in the right position she would try to smack my kufi off! .. and I dont even wear a Kufi!!

Little stuff like that ..I'm like "wtf is you Du-in?"

And then I grew up with a ton of aggressive women in my fam.... .
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I'm going through some court ? right now for punching my girl in the face.. No excuse for it but she came towards me with a bottle and my natural reaction was defense..
  • D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    when wifey was pregnant she was really buggin out. we got in a fight over some dum ? i cant even remember and she pulled a steak knife out, pointed it right at me. i grabbed it out her hands...and then wrapped her up. didnt throw any blows tho. she always says she wasnt gonna do nothin, but it sure didnt seem like it. she never tried any ? like that again. i put it on the hormones and let it slide. ? being with a chick doing that on a regular basis tho.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Na, I'm calm women, and I don't like drama..

However, I have gotten into a few confrontations with women in general, but its very rare, she'd have to lay hands on me before I act a fool. Which is rare though, becasue I don't surround myself with people like that..
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    D.Original wrote: »
    when wifey was pregnant she was really buggin out. we got in a fight over some dum ? i cant even remember and she pulled a steak knife out, pointed it right at me. i grabbed it out her hands...and then wrapped her up. didnt throw any blows tho. she always says she wasnt gonna do nothin, but it sure didnt seem like it. she never tried any ? like that again. i put it on the hormones and let it slide. ? being with a chick doing that on a regular basis tho.

hormones or not fam she could control that ? . she violent man
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    yea i had to put a few hookers in full nelsons back in the day but you grow out of dealing wit chicks like that