lets discuss this once and for all.....

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
broke back mountain was a great movie. aside from the fact two white boys off in the wilderness was banging each others back out, it was a great movie. i actdually enjoyed it. ive watched many times(mainly on bravo) and was satisfied with the end product.

Comments

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif

Options
    [img][/img]pause.jpg

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this movie is why i gorilla slap the ? out of any man that invites me on a camping trip. a few friendships ended that way, but im alright with it because i dont want those kinds of friendships anyway.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ur fathers sperm was limp
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    come on now. yall supposed to be movie buffs. so why is it ? ? i know yall seen "six degrees of separation" and you cant deny that movie was great even though will did ? scenes. just talk about the movie.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    nah.. i aint seen either..
    my girl convinced me to watch milk and on my daddy (rip) i aint get through 5 mins of it..
    i jus cant do it.. and i somewhat feel suckered into this thread. lol
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    nah.. i aint seen either..
    my girl convinced me to watch milk and on my daddy (rip) i aint get through 5 mins of it..
    i jus cant do it.. and i somewhat feel suckered into this thread. lol

lol. wasnt tryin to do that my ? . just tryin to gauge ? movie knowledge
  • CapitalB
    edited November 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    lol. wasnt tryin to do that my ? . just tryin to gauge ? movie knowledge

haha.. well to those flicks im oblivious.. and by the looks of it im'a stay that way...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I never watched it our of protest.

Another ? ass romance but they use the "2 dudes" hype around the movie to lure people who usually wouldnt watch another boring ass romance movie to the theaters just cuz they put a new ? ass spin on it.

Not buying it. ? that movie.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Never seen it. Something about two Cowboys riding off into each other's sunset just don't feel right to me.

I did see Milk though, and that movie was phenomenal. Yeah the ? scenes made a ? hella uncomfortable but the overall story was great and the acting wasn't as wack as I thought it would be.
  • CapitalB
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Never seen it. Something about two Cowboys riding off into each other's sunset just don't feel right to me.

I did see Milk though, and that movie was phenomenal. Yeah the ? scenes made a ? hella uncomfortable but the overall story was great and the acting wasn't as wack as I thought it would be.

yeh.. my girl wanted me to see it.. said id like it.. cause immalways defendin ? and whatnot..
    saw a preview when i was rentin this other movie so i said ? it.. rent it..

maaaaaaaaan it wasnt even 5mins in and dude attacked ol'boy in the subway station..
    and u know what i mean by "attacked"...
    i was like "welhp.. im coo'" and got up. hahaha
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    yeh.. my girl wanted me to see it.. said id like it.. cause immalways defendin ? and whatnot..
    saw a preview when i was rentin this other movie so i said ? it.. rent it..

maaaaaaaaan it wasnt even 5mins in and dude attacked ol'boy in the subway station..
    and u know what i mean by "attacked"...
    i was like "welhp.. im coo'" and got up. hahaha

Damn ? . I forgot all about that ? until you just reminded a ? . Ugh

Once you can get past the ? ? , it's actually not bad. Dude was determined and probably would have made an excellent politician had that dude not killed him. I looked at the story of Harvey Milk as what would have happened to MLK if he had died right after the Montgomery Bus Boycott. Dude had a lot of potential as a public figure to bring equality to his people but got murked before he was able to see the fruit of his labors (kinda like MLK)
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    come on now. yall supposed to be movie buffs. so why is it ? ? i know yall seen "six degrees of separation" and you cant deny that movie was great even though will did ? scenes. just talk about the movie.
    the answer to the bolded above is in the bolded below!!
    broke back mountain was a great movie. aside from the fact two white boys off in the wilderness was banging each others back out, it was a great movie. i actdually enjoyed it. ive watched many times(mainly on bravo) and was satisfied with the end product.
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the answer to the bolded above is in the bolded below!!

lol...............
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited November 2010
    Options
    t/s

you a brave dude for starting this thread

folks avoid BBM discussion like its herpa-gonna-syphillis

all in all,it was a great film

one of the best of last decade...yeah it had its gayness,but as a movie buff,thats what we do,,we sit thru some "other" ? at times jus to get the big picture

its like that movie Irreversible or Human Centipede,,,those movies have horrible scenes in them but is that gonna stop you from reviewing a film???
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    t/s

you a brave dude for starting this thread

folks avoid BBM discussion like its herpa-gonna-syphillis

all in all,it was a great film

one of the best of last decade...yeah it had its gayness,but as a movie buff,thats what we do,,we sit thru some "other" ? at times jus to get the big picture

its like that movie Irreversible or Human Centipede,,,those movies have horrible scenes in them but is that gonna stop you from reviewing a film???

see this man gets it. you my fellow sir are a saint in my eyes. now join the union.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I've seen Six Degrees like once, but couldnt get through it once I seen that Will Smith ? ass ? ... I turned the channel like what the ? was that? I mean, I never seen Broke Back Mountain and wont just cause. There is no way I can watch a movie about ? people and like it. NEVER. If the movie had a ? couple in it, I might cringe, but I can get through it. The story is about two friends who was ? or some ? ... I cant do that ?
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Haven't seen Brokeback Mountain, not because I've got some irrational fear of ? shepherds like most people in this thread but just because I haven't seen it yet. Throw me a download link and I'll watch it later on