whenever we talk or text....

2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
an she happens the mention a guy ...she feels the need to explain who he is or that they are only freinds and i dont even ask or care most of the time. its not im her man i am trying to hit it but does she really need to explain all that...

whats up with that

Comments

• jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    she might be tryna see if you get jealous or whatever idk
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I Think Ya Girl Cheating On Us
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I have a tendency to do that. I just don't want him to get the wrong impression about the situation.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    you share that girl.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    you share that girl.

Lotta this going around lately
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    She's just tryna let u know up front that ain't nothin going on. Clearly she wants more than just sex from you if she's explaining herself.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Lotta this going around lately

you know what they say, sharing is caring.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    sounds like a classic case of a woman tryna make you jealous
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Congratulations brotha your in a relationship. Bad timing too B, just remember that 1st Christmas present is important to women.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    she trying to orchestrate something on you fam
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Dude...I hope this ain't the bored chick you mentioned in previous threads.

Anywho don't trust a chick who has a lot of male friends. Also you bring up women you talk to then (if you have any). Females have the tendency to run off at the mouth so with this chick, just try to smash and that's it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2010
    just saying....how can i share if we aint in a relationship....she can bang who she wants ...right now we just cool and we are not having relationship talk....

also how can she make me jealous if again we are not in a relationship....even if i hit it, i hit it...so what...that doesnt make her my lady....she can screw someone else and i wont care...as long as i got the ass, more power to the next man cause i will strap up.

there is just no need to let me know about the next man unless you have something planned or she doesnt want to get caught up in something or maybe she doesnt want to ? it up with me....

just my opinion
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Congratulations brotha your in a relationship. Bad timing too B, just remember that 1st Christmas present is important to women.

lmao but co-sign
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    gotta baby by your babymomma ? we family
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    You might need to step back from her if you not trying to be in a relationship with her
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited November 2010
    i think shes just trying to let you know that she's available, should u have an interest in her
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    you share that girl.

hahaha i knew you was gonna hit him over the head with this one
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2010
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    i think shes just trying to let you know that she's available, should u have an interest in her

this and a few others make sense

i sent her flowers for her bday...cuz thats what i do...but anyway she called my freind like 10 times asking if i do this for everybody..
    i mean seriously she dropps many hints but its alot of games behind the hints and im not for the pressing a chick or whatever...
    like she dvr'd my favorite movie and ssaid we can only watch it in the bedroom but i have to promose to behave...im like whatever
    so when i get there shes like well...we cant go into the bedroom because something might happen...im like ok
    then later she asked why didnt i ask her why we cant go in the bedroom...im like dont know your house your rules.
    she kinda looked at me like WTF

maybe we both crazy....lol...im just for the games even thought it seems like im playing one myself huh....lol
  • Elle_Music
    edited November 2010
    pralims wrote: »

i sent her flowers for her bday...cuz thats what i do...but anyway she called my freind like 10 times asking if i do this for everybody..
    i mean seriously she dropps many hints but its alot of games behind the hints and im not for the pressing a chick or whatever...
    like she dvr'd my favorite movie and ssaid we can only watch it in the bedroom but i have to promose to behave...im like whatever
    so when i get there shes like well...we cant go into the bedroom because something might happen...im like ok
    then later she asked why didnt i ask her why we cant go in the bedroom...im like dont know your house your rules.

maybe we both crazy....lol...im just for the games even thought it seems like im playing one myself huh....lol

lol it just seems like she wants you to be the aggressor....
    She's giving you hints...She just wants you to be the one to make the move towards whatever it is yal will be doing
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

Damn fam. Sounds like you should've hit 10 times by now cause she giving you all the signs...however juvenile they may be. She wants you to be the aggressor.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    lol it just seems like she wants you to be the aggressor....
    She's giving you hints...She just wants you to be the one to make the move towards whatever it is yal will be doing

Great minds think alike.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

? wtf is wrong with u lmao

whos yo OG?
  • Elle_Music
    edited November 2010
    nex gin wrote: »
    Great minds think alike.

lol pretty much
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Next time ya'll at her house (or yours), rip her clothes off!