If you found out your s/o was cheating on you?

spit_fiya
spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
and this is someone you've been with for years...What would you do and how would you handle it?

Comments

• louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I probably would have been cheatin 2 so "Ye Shrug"
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    try to figure out how i missed the signs
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    119.jpg
    +
    alg_cheating_affair_couple2.jpg
    =
    430_body_bags_San_Raymundo.jpg

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    try to figure out how i missed the signs

this...and then find out as much as i can about it....then get rid of her..of course
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    this...and then find out as much as i can about it....then get rid of her..of course
    this...

and it all depends on what I can realistically get away with of course. Cuz I already know what I feel the punishment for betrayal is in my eyes.

BUt carrying it out may not be worth the risk. Especially since people break up/get cheated on everyday. So no reason to throw your life away. Judge dont really give a ? why u did it. Even a crime of passion is a good 10 years. ? ...THAT.
  • Dupac
    edited November 2010
    i refuse to believeanyone can get cheated on and there not be signs....

i just think people chose to ignore the signs....so i mean if i realize that i was ignoring the signs, i'd have to take my L and move along...

there's a good chance i might throw a nice little temper tandrum for good measure... but my goal before that happens would be to move on afterwards....
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Lol Yall saying yall wouldn't do anything. Easier said then done. When it's spare of the moment, it's no telling what you would do.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Just cut her off .. delete and move on.
  • Dupac
    edited November 2010
    Lol Yall saying yall wouldn't do anything. Easier said then done. When it's spare of the moment, it's no telling what you would do.

? i mean that's painfully obvious, and i'm very well known to have a very violent and a very short temper...so i mean losing it isn't outside the possibility of outcomes..

but i'm smart enough to realize that wilding out sometimes isn't the best option, and just for my own personal well beingm i would have to try my best to make sense of the ? BEFORE i allow myself to slip into hulk mode
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Im getting a teardrop tattoo, consider him bodied, they would forever call me the black Lorena Bobbitt simples!
  • spit_fiya
    edited November 2010
    i refuse to believeanyone can get cheated on and there not be signs....

i just think people chose to ignore the signs....so i mean if i realize that i was ignoring the signs, i'd have to take my L and move along...

there's a good chance i might throw a nice little temper tandrum for good measure... but my goal before that happens would be to move on afterwards....

Thats not always the case fam...women are smart creatures..they can be in your car on a date, texting the other dude...and making plans about what they're gonna do after you drop her ass off...i've seen it too many times....changing the dudes name in the phone so if she's in the bathroom and you look at the phone...you're gonna be the one sayin "Aye baby, Jessica called...and call back this time...i'm sure it was really important"...smh..
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    think before...u react. not after u react.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    laydee wrote: »
    Im getting a teardrop tattoo, consider him bodied, they would forever call me the black Lorena Bobbitt simples!

Robin Givens wants her craziness back..
  • spit_fiya
    edited November 2010
    smh...delete thread. There's a thread exactly like this on the front page..mofos be thinkin alike hot damn
  • Dupac
    edited November 2010
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Thats not always the case fam...women are smart creatures..they can be in your car on a date, texting the other dude...and making plans about what they're gonna do after you drop her ass off...i've seen it too many times....changing the dudes name in the phone so if she's in the bathroom and you look at the phone...you're gonna be the one sayin "Aye baby, Jessica called...and call back this time...i'm sure it was really important"...smh..

if your not receptive enough to pick up on your lady being deceptive, then u really don't know her that well.. and that right there oculd be a sign that the ? wasn't gonna work out anyway.....

any time you hve a s/o the ultimate goal if the relationship is to go anywhere is to get to the point where ylll damn near become one....and if she's able to be do that ? and leave dude completely oblivious to what was going on.. trust me there were many many many other signs that he truly did not know her as well as he thought he did.....

anytime my lady does something that completely throws me off.. no matter how small it is... there's like a csi investigation conducted.. because at this level of the relationship i strongly feel there shouldn't bee too many actions in her character that completely suprises her.. just like i don't expect her to be completley suprised by any of my actions....

in order for someone to cheaton you..and..get away with it...u can't know them that well
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Robin Givens wants her craziness back..

Its a hypothetical situation, reality is no mans brave enough to try it with me.
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    put paint on the inside ? part of all her ? , gorilla glue her toes together while she slept, remove all the lightbulbs in the house, set thumbtacks aligning the hallways, pour syrup in a big puddle just before the exit, remove the doorknob, lite smoke bombs and pull the fire alarm
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    laydee wrote: »

? much UK? You thugged out? Bobbit? the ? ?
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Blotter_GunAndSkiMasks.jpg
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    if your not receptive enough to pick up on your lady being deceptive, then u really don't know her that well.. and that right there oculd be a sign that the ? wasn't gonna work out anyway.....

any time you hve a s/o the ultimate goal if the relationship is to go anywhere is to get to the point where ylll damn near become one....and if she's able to be do that ? and leave dude completely oblivious to what was going on.. trust me there were many many many other signs that he truly did not know her as well as he thought he did.....

anytime my lady does something that completely throws me off.. no matter how small it is... there's like a csi investigation conducted.. because at this level of the relationship i strongly feel there shouldn't bee too many actions in her character that completely suprises her.. just like i don't expect her to be completley suprised by any of my actions....

in order for someone to cheaton you..and..get away with it...u can't know them that well

here this ? goes again LOL
  • Dupac
    edited November 2010
    here this ? goes again LOL

just noticed all the spelling and grammar errors in that ? .....

damn....
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    blotter_gunandskimasks.jpg

goon squad ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    It depends on if I'm doing something on the side or not. If I was, I probably wouldn't care all that much. But if not and I was totally monogamous, I'm putting her ass out and cutting her off....it's time to find some new ? ....
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    -JB- wrote: »
    goon squad ?

lol you already know. im callin in a few favors.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I can admit I took an L like this once

serves me right for how I was wilding out when I 1st joined the Army

I did my best to be faithful, but when shorty cheated I couldn't even really be upset

but I did jettison shorty quick like some untied equipment on aircraft :(