If you found out your s/o was cheating on you?

2»

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    and this is someone you've been with for years...What would you do and how would you handle it?

1. Go to doc and get myself tested (chicks can get the clap and have no symptoms, then pass it to you)
    2. I wouldn't even respond or let her know that I know. I'd just disappear from her life.

An ex in my past cheated on me. She was living with me at the time. I packed up all her ? and UPS Next Day Aired it to her parents house, changed all my numbers, locks on the door, and blocked her email.
    I don't know if she found out I found out she was cheating or not.
  • TazManianRebel
    TazManianRebel Members Posts: 421
    edited November 2010
    Leave her ass with the quickness and find someone better for me
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited November 2010
    me bein' me...i prolly wouldn't break it off immediately, i'd convince my chic to start bringin' dude's money home to me while im cheatin' my damn self...once the well has gone dry i'd simply tell dude that she's been givin' me his bread so thanx for tha J's i got on...that way we can all feel like damn fools!
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Thats not always the case fam...women are smart creatures..they can be in your car on a date, texting the other dude...and making plans about what they're gonna do after you drop her ass off...i've seen it too many times....changing the dudes name in the phone so if she's in the bathroom and you look at the phone...you're gonna be the one sayin "Aye baby, Jessica called...and call back this time...i'm sure it was really important"...smh..

Exactly. You should see some signs. What those signs are is different form female to female. That phone stuff happens with chicks alot of the time. They'll say they're texting a cousin or some bs like that lol. I look for a change in their habits. That's the tell tell sign with me, if they're habits start to change I know something aint right. And if my suspicions were correct, I'd react in the manner that's proper. Each situation is different but I'd think before I react. Never make an emotional decision. that's what they want you to do
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ? it..........................................................kanye_shrug.png

Doing ? like Tiger............................................gal_tiger-woods-women1.jpg

or

I'm Wilt Chamberlin hoes.................................................chamberlain_clicks.jpg