Learned these bytches in my Women in Music class today about real female hip-hop/rnb

Lorenzo de Medici
Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
These stunts tried to say Beyonce and Nicki Minaj painted a positive picture of women in America. Schooled everyone on Lauryn Hill and it was a wrap. Holla atcha boy boy.

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    id slap a ? if she says anything about nikki minaj being positive
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Man these 90's babies on some good stuff man.
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    in an age of alicia keys... why the heck would you say ? about beyonce?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Stahhr is ugly as ? though.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Drgoo0285 wrote: »
    in an age of alicia keys... why the heck would you say ? about beyonce?

I mean Alicia Keys isn't exactly an example of a virtuous woman now, is she?

SMH @ idolizing or looking up to any of them smuts

even lauryn hill got like like several kids with somebody else's husband

and lil girls today got Nicki Minaj to look up to................just turrable SMH
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    i really think ? are lost in the mind man
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Kick That Hoe, punt?
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    I can paint an ILL VISUAL and live off the RESIDUALS with BEYAKKI and ? ANNA NICKI @ the same time.. ? rockin everywhere
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Nicki Minaj is a positive influence.
    I wanna be a Barbie!
  • texas409
    edited November 2010
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Bruh we live in a post feminist country. Anything bad a women does will be justified.

? every popular male rapper have always caught heat from media and the public during all these years (Snoop, 2pac, 50 Cent, NWA, DMX etc). How come ain't nobody talkin about the negative effects of Nicki Minaj in the black community and what it does for little black girls and boys?

I'm tellin y'all we live in a post feminist country. It's like women try they hardest to get one up on the men so they'll justify any bull that they do. Ladies, it's not a ? competition what are you fighting about? Get it together.

Men get treated like ? all the time too fyi.

this make sense....? has minaj in her name for petes sake even tho spelled different these young hoes know what it means
  • blakfyahking
    edited November 2010
    Bruh we live in a post feminist country. Anything bad a women does will be justified.

? every popular male rapper have always caught heat from media and the public during all these years (Snoop, 2pac, 50 Cent, NWA, DMX etc). How come ain't nobody talkin about the negative effects of Nicki Minaj in the black community and what it does for little black girls and boys?

I'm tellin y'all we live in a post feminist country. It's like women try they hardest to get one up on the men so they'll justify any bull that they do. Ladies, it's not a ? competition what are you fighting about? Get it together.

Men get treated like ? all the time too fyi.

yes bruh preach

and it seems like the bar has been lowered like a ? all of a sudden, even those women are gradually taking over the workplace in this pro-female society

I remember when it was rare you would see a female rapper cause they had to work so damn hard just to get acknowledgement

we went from MC Lyte, Queen Latifah, Mone Love, hell even smuts like Foxy Brown and Lil Kim................to now a biscuitead like Nicki Minaj is the hottest female rapper out now? SMH @ what is coming in the future for these lil youngins

and all these young birds idolizing that stupid ? , I feel sorry for these young dudes who think they gon find them a decent wife in the future
  • texas409
    edited November 2010
    laydee wrote: »
    I wanna be a Zombie!

fixed

and it looks like youve become one
  • blakfyahking
    edited November 2010
    I hate the fact mofos make ? way too easy for women now

it's like ? simp so hard they won't even challenge a woman during any kind of interaction

you even see it on the IC how a chick can just go plat after typing the dumbest thread topic and mofos will make that ? platinum within a few minutes

I hate being in class and mofos will talk about something serious of substance, and like 99.9999% of the females in there are clueless and have no opinion, even the older female students SMH
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    laydee wrote: »
    I wanna be a Barbie!

I'm The QB , you in the Front
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    youth are dumb when the previous generation doesn't take the time to school them.
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    fixed

and it looks like youve become one

If you aint a Nicki Fan "then you deaf and dumb"!

I have an extended family now, im part of the Barbie community!
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    lmao at beyonce and nicki being positive. they are the musical version of every hood rat alive.
  • blakfyahking
    edited November 2010
    i'm tellin you. i agree.

lemme ask you somethin..how come Alicia Keys career ain't over even tho everybody knows she did wrong with the whole Swizz thing considering the fact that her image is all "pure" and "innocent"? I mean she's still one of the most popular artists out there but aint nobody even QUESTIONED her like that. everybody has forgotten about it.

but ? got chicks DANCING in VIDEOS and they get in trouble..wtf

and that's just a tiny example. maybe not the best one either but you get the point. its just like that. even in the black community, the women are "strong, confident, always have the mens back" while all black men are "dogs, dead beats, low life, criminial" and "the reason why the black communtiy is the way it is" basically. FOH.

man listing all the hypocrisy would be a diamond thread on its own SMH

my beef with the AK thing was that shorty exposed herself for smutting, and then turned around and made songs about it just to rub that ? in

and mofos still bought the album

SMH................