King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    old ? post...jk...but it did feel look like a 90s playoff game moment

look like the heat vs knicks from the 90s
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited November 2010
    I didn't say anything about "sucker punching" dude! That would have been even worse, he would have been another ----> Carmelo cough, cough! But think about it like this. Dude had his back turned, so how tough really is he being?
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    lmao at the audacity of Nick Young to run up on Howard like he was gonna do something.
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    The thing is, Juwan didn't know if he was gonna help him up, or attack him, so he pushed him just to make sure he wasn't about to punch his boys lights out!
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    dang, that old ass ? still plays
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I didn't say anything about "sucker punching" dude! That would have been even worse, he would have been another ----> Carmelo cough, cough! But think about it like this. Dude had his back turned, so how tough really is he being?
    dog its not about being tough....its about lettin your teamates know you will have their back one way or another.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    Juwan did the right thing...of course ? ass 21 century ? are going to talk about how there is no place for that in the game...but we all know he did the right thing...just like Andre Johnson did...fohwt politically correct ? ...sometimes u just have to bust a ? 's ass

Co-sign, that ? Armstrong did was absurd, ? deserved to get LAOWUCH like he did Joel
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I'm telling yall, the playoffs is gonna be nasty as ? this year, i can see the chippiness already. The Heat needs to sure up that front line because you know the Celts are gonna play ? in the playoffs with all their big men.
  • clepton
    clepton Members Posts: 114
    edited November 2010
    Juwan Howard is always ride or die for his team. Ya'll don't remember him murkin up a whole team for pushin Yao Ming or sum ? ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Good job Juwan... ? played in the times of Oakley and other ? that would ? you up