"Realest N**** out, way beyond a reasonable doubt"

Options
Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
note: i just copy and pasted the thread title. that is allowed so dont get all bryant gumbel on me and start ? .

now. who does the honor go to?

1. Mike Vick- didn't do anything violent to people. but he did get locked up on some federal ? . the realest are definately checkin for that. but he is turning into a good story. people are embracing him as he has become of the the most efficient qb's in the league. the realest aint checkin for redemption are they?

2. Andre Johnson. the baddest receiver in the game. told houston to start a white wr opposite of him just so defenses could triple team him and he could show how unstoppable he really is. went to the U. the realest love them some U. beatup orange sideshow bob lookin dudes as well.

3. Lagerrate Blount. punching white dudes. punchin coaches. gettin suspended. gettin high and fallin asleep in a motel room surrounded by hoes and dufflebag boys on draft day. and still gettin a spot on a roster.

who ya got?

Comments

• big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ron Artest - The brawl in the palace!
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the realest are not checkin for the crazies who recognize they are crazy and actually decide to seek out professional help. thats white people ?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    note: i just copy and pasted the thread title. that is allowed so dont get all bryant gumbel on me and start ? .

1. Mike Vick- didn't do anything violent to people. but he did get locked up on some federal ? . the realest are definately checkin for that. but he is turning into a good story. people are embracing him as he has become of the the most efficient qb's in the league. the realest aint checkin for redemption are they?

2. Andre Johnson. the baddest receiver in the game. told houston to start a white wr opposite of him just so defenses could triple team him and he could show how unstoppable he really is. went to the U. the realest love them some U. beatup orange sideshow bob lookin dudes as well.

3. Lagerrate Blount. punching white dudes. punchin coaches. gettin suspended. gettin high and fallin asleep in a motel room surrounded by hoes and dufflebag boys on draft day. and still gettin a spot on a roster.

who ya got?

Funny thing is Kevin Walters burned Revis on one play but he couldnt catch the damn ball. The announcers were trying to play it off. lol
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hey, the t/s mentioned Race in here!!

...that's trolling dammit!!!!...lol...where are the mods??

where is the Webmaster

U ain't on my level
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    vick is real...did his time, had ? snitch on him, came back with a vengence and had a better season then haters could envision...
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Can Delonte West get an honorable mention?
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You do know that you really could have just posted 'a thank you' instead of this stupid ? , right?

...I ain't your level...

but 15 minutes after I created a LeGarrette Blount thread you on a dyckrydyng level in here/using me as a muse for helping your brain to concoct discussion threads.

and 15 minutes and 4 months before u created a blount thread, I created a Blount thread.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

who ya got?
    Thought i was the only one who noticed this lol