Anyone ever been sexually recruited???

Chillin&Postin
Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I got a call at work from a white woman saying that she had a proposition for me...

600-800 dollars and lots of fun

she gave me the number to an assistant who got my info and asked me to send some pics

the woman who requested me is married,,,thats what makes it weird.
when i asked was it an ? service she got upset with me and said "no,,we are not an ? service,,do you wanna have fun and make some money or not!!!"

i know about these parties they have on Singer and Palm Beach island and it intrigued me,,,this can very well be a step into livin that "flashing lights" type life but i also know about white folks gettin fiolks into they crib,druggin them and experimenting on them

anyone else know about this secret world???

Comments

• Chillin&Postin
    edited November 2010
    oh yeah,
    and whats shocking about this is how accepting my lady is to this..
    all she said was "for 800 dollars you better do it. this could be our miami beach on new years money. jus strap up"

it made me look twice at her...she can be kinda jealous so i was surprised she is okay with this
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    they gonna turn you into a link on the human centipede
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    they gonna turn you into a link on the human centipede

lmao ,,,yes,,this is my exact fear

so ole weird ? like that

or as soons i get relaxed they try to pull a pulp fiction on me

im gettin kinda relaxed with it because i do have the number to the "assistant" and whenever the lady or if the lady calls me i will have the address

she asked if i have my own transport so im sure i will get an address

but on the other hand,,this is kinda common,,,jus google singer island or plam beach ? parties and you will see this ? is rampant round here,,,i jus never met anyone involved.

they usually like folks well dressed and groomed,,,i had a black power afro fist pick in my head and i not neatly shaved today,,,i dont feel i fit the mold but okay,,i was still flattered
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    everyday...

really???

is the situation i detailed familiar with you???

how does this usually go down???

the "assistant" told me sometimes its jus cocktails and hanging out but you get paid regardless... so i was hoping it could jus be that.
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    now what state is this in?

florida

singer island,fl
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    really???

is the situation i detailed familiar with you???

how does this usually go down???

the "assistant" told me sometimes its jus cocktails and hanging out but you get paid regardless... so i was hoping it could jus be that.

I was only kidding.
  • cutthecrapolabuddy
    cutthecrapolabuddy Members Posts: 367
    edited December 2010
    cuckolding is not the business
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    cuckolding is not the business

??????

is that where the white dude hire some stud to be filmed bangin out his wife???

i dont think its that kinda party cuz the lady that called me said she didnt want me having her direct number because she is maried

so i was thinkin she got his money and spending it while he away on business or somethin
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    So u going to willfully play the slave/slave master's wife roll?
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    So u going to willfully play the slave/slave master's wife roll?

slave master's wife roll???
    what you mean...

im jus considering it...im more so 50/50 right now. i mean i can meet up with this woman,have a few appletinis or whatever 36 year old white women drink and humor her about how much of a darling she is how she doesnt deserve to be lonely...

yeah,thats easy work for 800 bucks
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    smh @ a dude with a black panthers avi willing to sell out all his beliefs for $800 to be the ? buck all over again.
  • jackthemack
    edited December 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    smh @ a dude with a black panthers avi willing to sell out all his beliefs for $800 to be the ? buck all over again.

That's what I'm saying. Like ? damn my ? ?
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010

i know right

a young disciple jus tryna see what that llife be like... palm beach island is on some exclusive ? man. blacks were not allowed on the island for the longest period of time,,up untill the 80's actually and they still have signs up they say "no stopping or standing"

how the hell can you tell me not to stop or stand on the sidewalk???
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    aye you get in there now... But only if you wanna be some ? plaything or a ? novelty item.

If you wanna be their fool for some cash go right ahead.
  • jackthemack
    edited December 2010
    I just don't like the connotations behind it. I mean it's 800 bucks but meh. I couldn't do it.
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    aye you get in there now... But only if you wanna be some ? plaything or a ? novelty item.

If you wanna be their fool for some cash go right ahead.

but thats the thing munny

if you dressin up in cupid costume with grapeseed oil all over you then yeah,you a novelty item

but if you jus chillin wit a lonely broad havin some drinks,,how is that ? yourself???

thats damn near like being a therapist,,but with drinks
  • jackthemack
    edited December 2010
    So wait my ?

Is this a stud party? Or you just being an ? ?

And if she paying 800 bucks and not gettin no ? then sure why not.

The only thing tha tmakes me suspicious is that a married white woman going up to a black man saying she'd pay you 800 bucks to go out with her sounds like she wants you to lay the pipe. I don't buy the whole just drinks thing
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    I just don't like the connotations behind it. I mean it's 800 bucks but meh. I couldn't do it.

couldnt do what?? have some drinks???

dance to some hall & oates??? give a few compliments???

who says flat out marathon sex is a guarantee first time out??? she may jus wanna get to know you on the first date,,either way the assistant chick said you still get paid
  • jackthemack
    edited December 2010
    Dog do you REALLY think she gon pay someone almost a grand to just dance to some Paul Anka and sip on Mohitos?
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    So wait my ?

Is this a stud party? Or you just being an ? ?

And if she paying 800 bucks and not gettin no ? then sure why not.

The only thing tha tmakes me suspicious is that a married white woman going up to a black man saying she'd pay you 800 bucks to go out with her sounds like she wants you to lay the pipe. I don't buy the whole just drinks thing

thats why i set up this thread..cuz i dont know how this works... what is a stud party???

the white lady said she jus wants to have fun..she kept saying "we over here on the island know how to be safe and have fun"..she kept sayin that

then the assistant who i talked to later(who is black) said that "these white folks are jus really into kickin it with brothas. clean cut,well spoken and most of them are in school."

but all in all,she still said i she needed me to send some pics. so i dont know what to make of it
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited December 2010
    Dog do you REALLY think she gon pay someone almost a grand to just dance to some Paul Anka and sip on Mohitos?

i dont know how this "stud party" stuff works..but i know that in the ? world people do get paid good money jus for companionship.. i know that for sure.
    some women jus wanna fell young again. they feel that way by having a young man pay attention to them.

when i was at UC Davis i knew a guy who said he never had sex with this 4o-something year old chick but she paid for his way thru college jus about... he jus came over,watched movies,cooked with her and went to events..she jus wanted a young arm candy i guess

but i aint never know this ? to happen but in the movies what happened to me tonight.
    it reminds me of this hue jackman movie,,i think it was called the club or something
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    It puts the lotion on its skin.....
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    and ur chick is cool with it? man its a set up...dont do it....reconsider...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    White women and white husbands have that black man ? my wife fantasy thing going. They call it Cuckholding or something.

Or its one of those things where u show up and get robbed after u take your clothes off. Meh.