What Would You Do If After A ? Hookup...

ryder225
ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
The chick called ? on you. Whats Your Next Move?

Comments

• muffdizzle
    muffdizzle Members Posts: 253
    edited November 2010
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    counter her ? charge with a ? charge.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Play the tape.... Oh u thought that was just a Teddy Bear?

Smile ur on candid camera... "as u can see ur honor, that is the Plaintiff grabbing my genital and stuffing it into her mouth like Thanksgiving turkey"

Case closed
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ? happened to me once. ? ? with my life for a while, but the truth eventually did come out. I do think developmentally is stunted me for a while cause I was so bitter about it.
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ? happened to me once. ? ? with my life for a while, but the truth eventually did come out. I do think developmentally is stunted me for a while cause I was so bitter about it.

Tell That Story My ?
  • D-Marco
    edited November 2010
    This ? almost did happen to my ? before. This ? invited a myspace jumpoff to my crib. I was on my way out and it was just her, my dude and my roommate. This ? calls me and says ? is runnin a train on her. It was just them two ? and then my roommates homeboy came thru the door and I guess the ? was too rough and starting callin chick all types of ? and hos. By the time I get there(i wasnt tryna run train but chick did look good) my homeboy is explaining to me the situation and took chick to her car to talk her out of calling the boys.

Funny thing about this is no alcohol was involved and shorty was cool until the 3rd ? got down...smh
  • birdcall89
    edited November 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    This ? almost did happen to my ? before. This ? invited a myspace jumpoff to my crib. I was on my way out and it was just her, my dude and my roommate. This ? calls me and says ? is runnin a train on her. It was just them two ? and then my roommates homeboy came thru the door and I guess the ? was too rough and starting callin chick all types of ? and hos. By the time I get there(i wasnt tryna run train but chick did look good) my homeboy is explaining to me the situation and took chick to her car to talk her out of calling the boys.

Funny thing about this is no alcohol was involved and shorty was cool until the 3rd ? got down...smh

you know what they say, 3's a crowd.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2010
    ryder225 wrote: »
    Tell That Story My ?

I've told it before on I think.

But basically, i finger ? like the hottest chick in school when we were both ? . Word got out and she pannicked cause she didn't want people knowing she hooked up with him so she said she was passed out. I remember her friend called me, telling me I was a "? " I remember that vividly she said ? and not ? and I was gonna get my ass beat (which was ? )

But basically the rumours spread and its a big deal in highschool. I got called down the school counselors office, and questioned by a few ? , but eventually the truth of what happened came out. But it really ? with my head for a long time, I just felt really unconfident.
  • D-Marco
    edited November 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    you know what they say, 3's a crowd.

Basically the first 2 was having fun and keepin the vibe cool. Then the last ? "disrespected" her. Cuz as u know, letting multiple ? smash at once is not disrespectful in the least
  • birdcall89
    edited November 2010

But basically, i finger ? like the hottest chick in school when we were both ? . Word got out and she pannicked cause she didn't want people knowing she hooked up with him so she said she was passed out. I remember her friend called me, telling me I was a "? " I remember that vividly she said ? and not ? and I was gonna get my ass beat (which was ? )

But basically the rumours spread and its a big deal in highschool. I got called down the school counselors office, and questioned by a few ? , but eventually the truth of what happened came out. But it really ? with my head for a long time, I just felt really unconfident.

damn thats ? up
  • birdcall89
    edited November 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Basically the first 2 was having fun and keepin the vibe cool. Then the last ? "disrespected" her. Cuz as u know, letting multiple ? smash at once is not disrespectful in the least

lmao not at all. a lady has no problem letting 2 ? hit, but 3, thats hoe territory.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

I'm glad you rebounded from that my dude. That's some trifling ? ish right there. I had some what of an experience like that. I knew this white chick, we were cool for a long time. We fell out of touch and then we re-kindled our friendship when she was hanging out with my best friend. Come to find out she stayed three blocks away from me. We started to hang out amd one night she came around my house, I met her out by this metra station across the street from my house and we were just talking and having a good time. Now @ the time I lived in a racist neighborhood, wasn't too many blacks over here @ the time. The cops just kept circling the block and she said " I bet I could get you arrested". I told her I doubted it and she just started screaming ? . The cops swooped on my black ass os quick I couldn't even run. They throw me in the car and she's telling them it was a joke but they were telling her to ? . They run me to the precinct and start asking me how i knew her and what I was doing with her. Finally she comes to the station with my mom and her mom and they cleared it up. I never spoke to that ? again.
  • Stab-A-Niggar.com
    Stab-A-Niggar.com Members Posts: 214
    edited November 2010
    ryder225 wrote: »
    The chick called ? on you. Whats Your Next Move?

you finally made a decent thread, good work soldier
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ? this just happened with my guy. But he didn't call it ? . He said he was "disrespected." Seeing as how he's stronger than me, I can't possibly ? him, but whatever.
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    ? this just happened with my guy. But he didn't call it ? . He said he was "disrespected." Seeing as how he's stronger than me, I can't possibly ? him, but whatever.

Every guy who has ever been ? has big fat drunken regrets.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited December 2010
    You callin me fat daniel?
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    You callin me fat daniel?

I'm just saying I have so many sexual L's its not even funny.

uggh... I hate being called Daniel. You're not my mother.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited December 2010
    Hi Cali Sunshine

keep it pushin pimpin
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    Damn Munny , Keep it movin on them L's , just remember, it's somebody somewhere who don't even got a snow ball's chance in hell takin an L with a chick unless they payin how they weigh
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    -JB- wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hi Cali Sunshine

keep it pushin pimpin

n/h at you messing up your post order and callin me sunshine.
    -JB- wrote: »
    Damn Munny , Keep it movin on them L's , just remember, it's somebody somewhere who don't even got a snow ball's chance in hell takin an L with a chick unless they payin how they weigh

Dude... its baaaaad. So much ? I've somehow kept hidden from my friends... good grief they'd make fun of me fooorrreeeeever if they found out some of the fat chicks who took advantage of the kid when he's ? .
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited December 2010
    I'm just saying I have so many sexual L's its not even funny.

uggh... I hate being called Daniel. You're not my mother.

Daniel I've slept with this person more times than I/We can count. Both sober and ? . There's no possible way I can ? him. He's a boxer for gods sake. The whole situation is laughable. And he had the nerve to call me a ratchet ? afterwards.

I'm appalled.
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    Daniel I've slept with this person more times than I/We can count. Both sober and ? . There's no possible way I can ? him. He's a boxer for gods sake. The whole situation is laughable. And he had the nerve to call me a ratchet ? afterwards.

I'm appalled.

Well are you a ratchet ? ?
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    I know Munny , No Romo haaaaaa, im bout to edti that
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i'm high, wow.....
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited December 2010

I don't even have any idea what that is. And if he wanted me to stop, he could have made me so I'm gonna go with NO.