What Would You Do If After A ? Hookup...

2»

Comments

• -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited December 2010
    Daniel I've slept with this person more times than I/We can count. Both sober and ? . There's no possible way I can ? him. He's a boxer for gods sake. The whole situation is laughable. And he had the nerve to call me a ratchet ? afterwards.

I'm appalled.

Cali you doing sommersault's on yo dude face while he sleep? you ? his face? im shocked and awed?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I don't even have any idea what that is. And if he wanted me to stop, he could have made me so I'm gonna go with NO.

What if he thought you were the ? with a heart of gold, but then sobered and realized your just ? with a regular ? 's heart?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    What if he thought you were the ? with a heart of gold, but then sobered and realized your just ? with a regular ? 's heart?

Ya that must've been it.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited December 2010
    -JB- wrote: »
    Cali you doing sommersoult's on yo dude face while he sleep? you ? his face? im shocked and awed?

I ? his ? , but he liked it.
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    I don't even have any idea what that is. And if he wanted me to stop, he could have made me so I'm gonna go with NO.

i think he tryna say you're busted
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    I ? his ? , but he liked it.

wow, must be nice in that Cali Sunshine :cool:
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    Munny what you been drinking on Jack & Coke?
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited December 2010
    i think he tryna say you're busted

That's probably it.

He called and apologized today. It's water under the bridge now.
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    Munny what you been drinking on Jack & Coke?

I'm not ? fool, I'm always this stupid.

But when I do drink I do prefer whiskey. Jack is nice, but I usually drink SoCo straight.
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    oh ok, ok, i know you be buzzin on here sometime's late night's

Southern Comfort?

i drink remy martin 1738 straight, and chase it with cranberry juice and water
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    That's probably it.

He called and apologized today. It's water under the bridge now.

Munny just ? with you, he like That Cali Sunshine

Yo dude apologized 2 you for you jumping off the headboard on his face , while he was sleep?
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    oh ok, ok, i know you be buzzin on here sometime's late night's

Southern Comfort?

i drink remy martin 1738 straight, and chase it with cranberry juice and water

Yeah southern comfort, and I'm only buzzin on here on weekends, which hasn't been in a very long time. But with winter rolling around I'm not gonna be hitting the streets like normal so i'm gonna be stuck in houses, and I always inevitabley get to a computer, and then usually find my way in here.
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    The internet is everywhere now they gonna have internet on watche's and in shoe's too in a minute..., I feel you it's December in Chicago and no snow, I kinda want it to snow, alot.. ? Munny you up in inne-SNOW -ta, I

know what that winter time weather like
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    Yeah I'm 5 hours north... and we have snow already and its cold as ? . I'm so sick of winter and its not even january yet. usually I'm feeling this way be february, and then its still 2 more months of winter...

Its gonna get a whole lot worse before it even starts to get a little bit better.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Always have a wingman who can sweet talk chick out of it.....if not call that Chris Partlow ? in your crew and let him settle the mess.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I've told it before on I think.

But basically, i finger ? like the hottest chick in school when we were both ? . Word got out and she pannicked cause she didn't want people knowing she hooked up with him so she said she was passed out. I remember her friend called me, telling me I was a "? " I remember that vividly she said ? and not ? and I was gonna get my ass beat (which was ? )

But basically the rumours spread and its a big deal in highschool. I got called down the school counselors office, and questioned by a few ? , but eventually the truth of what happened came out. But it really ? with my head for a long time, I just felt really unconfident.

***next week on a very special episode of 90210***
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    chi-guy wrote: »
    I'm glad you rebounded from that my dude. That's some trifling ? ish right there. I had some what of an experience like that. I knew this white chick, we were cool for a long time. We fell out of touch and then we re-kindled our friendship when she was hanging out with my best friend. Come to find out she stayed three blocks away from me. We started to hang out amd one night she came around my house, I met her out by this metra station across the street from my house and we were just talking and having a good time. Now @ the time I lived in a racist neighborhood, wasn't too many blacks over here @ the time. The cops just kept circling the block and she said " I bet I could get you arrested". I told her I doubted it and she just started screaming ? . The cops swooped on my black ass os quick I couldn't even run. They throw me in the car and she's telling them it was a joke but they were telling her to ? . They run me to the precinct and start asking me how i knew her and what I was doing with her. Finally she comes to the station with my mom and her mom and they cleared it up. I never spoke to that ? again.

white girls are the most vile, sneakiest creatures on earth. They the first ones to scream "? " and set you up too. I dont trust snow bunnies, and I refuse to ? wit them.

I laugh at some of yall ? on these boards who put these white ? on pedastals like they can't do no wrong. They are evil.
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2010
    ***next week on a very special episode of 90210***

haha I swear dude, ? was ? up like that.

I'm basically Landry from Friday Night Lights. Hoes stay shittin on me.