What should I get this chick for Christmas?

mattik
mattik Members Posts: 226
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I been seeing this girl since August, we hook up a couple times a week, bbm each other basically everyday.. I like her, but I don't want to get caught up in a relationship because I'm not that into her and I just got out of a ridiculously long relationship not long ago.. I told her I don't want a serious relationship but I know this chick is into me more than I'm into her and she would gladly get more serious.. I gotta get her something but I don't want to lead her on by getting anything too much. Any suggestions?

Comments

• -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    A fruit cake b,

fruit cake, trust me, b she will love it
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    empty_box_person_looking_in.jpg
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Tell her you dont celebrate xmas!! Sorted and your welcome!
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    laydee wrote: »
    tell her you dont celebrate xmas!! Sorted and your welcome!

would you like a fruit cake, too lo?
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    -JB- wrote: »
    would you like a fruit cake, too lo?

F i look like...thats a gift for a sidepiece!
  • mattik
    edited November 2010
    alright, so no unanimous support for the fruitcake... and she already knows i celebrate christmas, so telling her i dont isnt an option..
    she's lactose intolerant, so chocolates arent a good look.. so far the best idea i've had is maybe pick her up something from the body shoppe, like a $20 premade christmas package with fancy body wash and lotions and whatnot.. i dunno..
  • mattik
    edited November 2010
    i was also toying with the idea of getting her a pipe and a lil weed.. she never used to smoke, but i got her blazin with me now.. i rolled her a couple small joints like a month ago, she smoked them at home by herself.. she really likes my ? , but i'm not tryna spend ? money.. so i was thinking i could get her a pipe and some trees, so if she's havin trouble sleeping or just wants to get high and i'm not around, she'll have something for that.. thoughts?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    nm, no chocolates, get some other sweets, but no weed or pipe.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Fam if you been talking to her since August and sending her BBMs everyday then you've already led her on...she already thinks you're gonna wife her eventually....you got yourself into it...just chalk up the L and get her a $25 - $50 gift.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    hold on...why did u say u got to get her something? she tells u what to do?
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    truth is u already done lead her ass on...alot of u dudes will play the good guy role, acting like u wanna be with her just to get the drawls....she thk yall in a relationship..and for u thinkin u gotta get her something, u know this but don't wanna admit it...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited November 2010
    shadb33 wrote: »
    truth is u already done lead her ass on...alot of u dudes will play the good guy role, acting like u wanna be with her just to get the drawls....she thk yall in a relationship..and for u thinkin u gotta get her something, u know this but don't wanna admit it...

Yup, she's preppin the garden...
  • mattik
    edited November 2010
    shadb33 wrote: »
    hold on...why did u say u got to get her something? she tells u what to do?

nah, not like that at all.. we havent even spoke on christmas and she'd never try to tell me what to do.. i mean i gotta get her something cause i'd feel like a ? if i didnt get her some kind of token gesture..
    and i already know she'd like us to get serious.. and she knows i dont want that.. but she doesnt wanna cut her losses and move on because, well, she really likes me.. and i dont wanna let her go because what we have right now, without it progressing, is good with me.. so it's a tricky situation.. admittedly, i'm sure it's gotta eventually come to a point where she says it's either we're in a relationship and it gets serious or we're done.. but i have no interest in speeding up the day that that happens.. which is why the christmas present thing is so tricky..
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    A fruit cake b,

fruit cake, trust me, b she will love it

No one likes fruit cake. Let it go.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    You're obviously that into her if you're bothering to make this thread. Take her to Build-A-Bear and call it a day.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Your gift should be leaving her alone.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    yall been ? and texting on a daily basis for the past 4 months, but you don't want to lead her on? OK. That makes sense. /sarcasm

but the pipe and weed idea sounds good tho
  • mattik
    edited December 2010
    yall been ? and texting on a daily basis for the past 4 months, but you don't want to lead her on? OK. That makes sense. /sarcasm

but the pipe and weed idea sounds good tho

sounds stupid when you put it like that.. i mean i'm not trying to lead her on like i'm trying to make this something more than it already is.. so something like jewellery would send the wrong message

but yea, the more i think about it, the more i like the pipe idea. it doesnt send the wrong message and it's not some ? gift that you give just for the sake of giving a gift like candy or gift cards or whatever.. and we have a running joke about me being a pothead and a bad influence so i can just play that up and maybe throw in a joke about being able to get high over the holidays to deal with stressful family. bam! and maybe throw in a cinnabon (her favorite treat) for good measure.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    [img]http://www.80stees.com/images/products/SNL_? _in_a_Box-DIAB.jpg[/img] ...................
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    laydee wrote: »
    f i look like...thats a gift for a sidepiece!

you look like you want a got damn fruit cake woman

you gone take this damn cake, im tryna be oh so chivalarous here

no side piece , when you ain't got the main tHE course pimpin,
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    nm, no chocolates, get some other sweets, but no weed or pipe.

you toke biblical?
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    No one likes fruit cake. Let it go.

I know you want a deliciuos and nutritious fruit cake too,B, It's good for you
  • SupremeMagnetic
    SupremeMagnetic Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
  • mattik
    edited December 2010
    ? in a box.. also a great idea.. i'm definitely gonna use that.. good lookin out!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2010
    you toke biblical?

On occasion