'To the Westcoast haters We will bust yo schitt' - Q Tip (1995) (2Pac beef)

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2010
    2what does da jersey mob signing with death row east got to do with pac, suge signed them, pac cant control that, suge let them die, they dont even keep in contact with him, they started yelling we are the new outlawz lol pac was doin what suge told him... like i said, but kept the outlawz seprate ready to set up makaveli records and leave...

pacs contract with death row was forfilled and out of date, he was a free agent...

i cant check the vid at moment, but ive seen that video ages ago, him talking about mind over matter and believe in death row like jesus etc... like i said, he was gonna keep suge sweet until he up and left... him tryin to take his masters and his real friends outlawz not to sign when died is enough to tell you he wanted out...

and i remember hearing yaks half brother said himself that pac wanted to leave death row in an interview somewhere

either way, i had enough of this debate....

good cuz ya WRONG i dont understand y ya still tryna debate lol....smh @ u askin who da JERZEY MOB is thatz was yak , fatal , noble & napoleanz peoplez from NEW JERsEY basically 2pacz XTEND;D FAMILY so therr is no way he would sell them WOLFTICKETZ....u didnt listen 2 that interview that i post earlier wit 2pac xplainin wat da W meant again pac was not leavin deathrow,,,herrz a interview wit RAH DIB

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?37653-Interview-with-Rah-Dib-(Kadafi-s-Cousin)-Gives-new-info-of-2Pac-Kadafi-s-Murder
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    pac and q met on various occasions and were cool until tip started dissing a coast for no damn reason

i mean it wasnt serious, just lame of q tip, also tip was back on pacs ? after he died jumping on his rose that grew from concrete album
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    i never asked who the jerzey mob where lol where you come up with that, fatal has banged on about them in interviews for years lol get over the fact pac was leaving death row... do you have shares in them or somehting lol pac would of stayed and got robbed by suge, he aint stupid... and ive seen that thread already...
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    CirocObama wrote: »
    We don't know for sure wheter Pac wanted to leave or not HOWEVER i do believe that had he stayed alive a few years he would DEF leave Death Row sooner or later. I mean Suge was robbin ALL them ? i mean even the ? that owned half of the company (Dr. Dre) so of course he robbed Pac and Pac would've (unless he already did) found out sooner or later.

I mean look at what he did to Michael Harris..and Michael Harris was a big time ? in the streets back then..and lock what Suge did while he was locked up.

no doubt... no self respecting man is gonna allow himself to get robbed...

i saw in a video someone say suge tried to get in with the mafia in vegas, it might of been kennar or someone...
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    CirocObama wrote: »
    We don't know for sure wheter Pac wanted to leave or not HOWEVER i do believe that had he stayed alive a few years he would DEF leave Death Row sooner or later. I mean Suge was robbin ALL them ? i mean even the ? that owned half of the company (Dr. Dre) so of course he robbed Pac and Pac would've (unless he already did) found out sooner or later.

I mean look at what he did to Michael Harris..and Michael Harris was a big time ? in the streets back then..and lock what Suge did while he was locked up.

man both pac and big would have left suge and diddy

you just have to look at suge and diddys track record with all the other artists they have had in the last decade

pac and suge were strictly business

big and puff were strictly business

this is also one of the reasons why i believe pac and big would have squashed the beef

everyone in pacs life has stated that pac was gettin fed up for suge saying the "money is coming", the heat was on suge. howver pac knew he was on bail, he was in contract, so he had to play his position, or he'd end up gettin sued, in prison or dead, thus the reason why he recorded 500 songs a day, he wanted to give suge the 3 albums and be done with DR.

BIG was also gettin ? by Diddy, the money only came into his life after he died.
  • gee757
    edited December 2010
    i never asked who the jerzey mob where lol where you come up with that, fatal has banged on about them in interviews for years lol get over the fact pac was leaving death row... do you have shares in them or somehting lol pac would of stayed and got robbed by suge, he aint stupid... and ive seen that thread already...

u was askin who was da jerzey mob 2 pac cuz suge aint know them so i xplain;d who da JERZEY MOB WAS 2 2PAC...& ya killin ya self im providin FACTZ wit videoz & ya just typin NON SENSE cuz FATAL said...

"SO THE SONGS THAT PAC DID, IT WASNT LIKE, IT WASNT LIKE OH IM DOING THIS TO GET SUGE OFF MY BACK OR IM DOING THIS TO GIVE HIM THREE ALBUMZ & THEN IM GOIN TO BOUNCE, NA" -FATAL...HITEMUP.COM INTERVIEW

plus 2pac said DEATHROW was gonna b da label of da MILLENIUM n that interview i post'd
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    u was askin who was da jerzey mob 2 pac cuz suge aint know them so i xplain;d who da JERZEY MOB WAS 2 2PAC...& ya killin ya self im providin FACTZ wit videoz & ya just typin NON SENSE cuz FATAL said...

"SO THE SONGS THAT PAC DID, IT WASNT LIKE, IT WASNT LIKE OH IM DOING THIS TO GET SUGE OFF MY BACK OR IM DOING THIS TO GIVE HIM THREE ALBUMZ & THEN IM GOIN TO BOUNCE, NA" -FATAL...HITEMUP.COM INTERVIEW

plus 2pac said DEATHROW was gonna b da label of da MILLENIUM n that interview i post'd

are smoking u ? ??? i said quote
    'what does da jersey mob signing with death row east got to do with pac, suge signed them, pac cant control that, suge let them die, they dont even keep in contact with him, they started yelling we are the new outlawz lol pac was doin what suge told him... like i said, but kept the outlawz seprate ready to set up makaveli records and leave...'

you posting the same thing over again... judging by your post count, you spend most your life online... a man cant come out and say certain things he feels like saying at times, espec when your planing certain moves...

ive posted facts... that pac wanted his maters, had gotten punked out of all his money, told the outlawz not to sign to death row, admited he signed his life away, died with nothing... you think a man is going to stay somewhere making a man 100's of mills and not making a dime himself dime... whatever
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Yall ? seen that video about Death Row East right??? Ya'll ? seen how Suge was quiet as a ? ... watch that ? face man.....

I think Pac only used Death Row to get out of jail and get some money up.
  • gee757
    edited December 2010
    are smoking u ? ??? i said quote
    'what does da jersey mob signing with death row east got to do with pac, suge signed them, pac cant control that, suge let them die, they dont even keep in contact with him, they started yelling we are the new outlawz lol pac was doin what suge told him... like i said, but kept the outlawz seprate ready to set up makaveli records and leave...'

you posting the same thing over again... judging by your post count, you spend most your life online... a man cant come out and say certain things he feels like saying at times, espec when your planing certain moves...

ive posted facts... that pac wanted his maters, had gotten punked out of all his money, told the outlawz not to sign to death row, admited he signed his life away, died with nothing... you think a man is going to stay somewhere making a man 100's of mills and not making a dime himself dime... whatever

ya not even from emerica tryna speak on sum EMERICAN ? so im done wit ya lame azz smh....
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Yall ? seen that video about Death Row East right??? Ya'll ? seen how Suge was quiet as a ? ... watch that ? face man.....

I think Pac only used Death Row to get out of jail and get some money up.

thank you... another man with common sense
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    this makes sense and is probably why WC dissed the ? out of q tip on that 11st westside connection album
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    thank you... another man with common sense

I dont think it was hard to see that Pac was using Death Row.... I mean, if you hear from the people who was around him a lot, ? was saying that Pac aint wanna be on Death Row. He put out two albums in 6 months, and was prolly going to drop another by early 97 if he aint "die". I mean, I think Suge figured Pac was easy to manipulate especially after "seeing him in jail" like he said... I remember reading the Pac XXL joint from like October 2002, and Suge saying he created Pac.... and all these stories about him and Pac that aint add up for ? .. if any ? has that book, re-read that interview... Suge sound like he a grade-A bullshitter, but thats perfect to run a business
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    I dont think it was hard to see that Pac was using Death Row.... I mean, if you hear from the people who was around him a lot, ? was saying that Pac aint wanna be on Death Row. He put out two albums in 6 months, and was prolly going to drop another by early 97 if he aint "die". I mean, I think Suge figured Pac was easy to manipulate especially after "seeing him in jail" like he said... I remember reading the Pac XXL joint from like October 2002, and Suge saying he created Pac.... and all these stories about him and Pac that aint add up for ? .. if any ? has that book, re-read that interview... Suge sound like he a grade-A bullshitter, but thats perfect to run a business

yeah like i said, it seemed like a convient relationship... 2pac needed to get out of prison and needed protection, suge gave him that in xchange for his music (and soul) and made millions... suge said it himself, him and pac where about making money... thats it... suge aint got no loyalties to pac, the knew each other for less than a year... pac wanted to forfill his contract and leave and do his own thing... 100's of people close to him have said it...
  • gee757
    edited December 2010

so now yall know mo than fatal & he is lyin???
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    yeah like i said, it seemed like a convient relationship... 2pac needed to get out of prison and needed protection, suge gave him that in xchange for his music (and soul) and made millions... suge said it himself, him and pac where about making money... thats it... suge aint got no loyalties to pac, the knew each other for less than a year... pac wanted to forfill his contract and leave and do his own thing... 100's of people close to him have said it...

I dont think Suge has loyalty to anybody really.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    so now yall know mo than fatal & he is lyin???

Dawg wasnt Fatal down with muthafucking Murder Inc??????? I mean, come on bruh. I heard EDI and a couple of Outlaws say some ? about Pac wanting to leave. Nate Dogg, most of the ? who was at Death Row said that ? . I mean, Fatal was down with Murder Inc and Suge was down Ja and Irv.... So, of course he not going to say that ? .
  • gee757
    edited December 2010
    Dawg wasnt Fatal down with muthafucking Murder Inc??????? I mean, come on bruh. I heard EDI and a couple of Outlaws say some ? about Pac wanting to leave. Nate Dogg, most of the ? who was at Death Row said that ? . I mean, Fatal was down with Murder Inc and Suge was down Ja and Irv.... So, of course he not going to say that ? .

dont u know fatal was upset @ 1 point wit da rest of da outlawz signin 2 deathrow?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Llahsram wrote: »
    Yeah but he was representing the West Coast. It's not where your from but where your at.

At that time Pac was working with The East and The West, remember he was cool with Treach from Naughty By Nature, Big Stretch from The Live Squad, MC Breed from Michigan and he had Dramacydal(who would become the Outlawz) and they were from New Jersey.
    Pac was giving love to both The West and The East, he was even giving love to The South and Midwest.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    dont u know fatal was upset @ 1 point wit da rest of da outlawz signin 2 deathrow?

The Outlawz was never signed to Death Row I dont think... but still, it's a lot of conflicting stories... Suge's face tells a whole nother story for me
  • gee757
    edited December 2010
    The Outlawz was never signed to Death Row I dont think... but still, it's a lot of conflicting stories... Suge's face tells a whole nother story for me

yeah da outlawz did sign wit deathrow thatz y fatal was upset wit them fa a minute & wat did u xpect suge 2 do n that deathroweasst video? suge was standin therr lettin 2pac talk cuz hez da ARTIST not suge suge is not PUFFY tryna b all n da videoz dancin & ? stealin da limelight....
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    yeah da outlawz did sign wit deathrow thatz y fatal was upset wit them fa a minute & wat did u xpect suge 2 do n that deathroweasst video? suge was standin therr lettin 2pac talk cuz hez da ARTIST not suge suge is not PUFFY tryna b all n da videoz dancin & ? stealin da limelight....

Naw, you missing the point. We talking psychology type ? . ? fake with each other in this industry all the time. Suge's face when Pac is talking is the whole point. If a ? ride with you and all that and you doing an interview, and really about what you say you about, he gon at least nod along. Suge aint do ? , he looked like he was thinking "? this ? talking about"

Puffy ? over his artists in the mainstream, Suge ? them over behind the scenes like them crackers do to ? .
  • gee757
    edited December 2010
    Naw, you missing the point. We talking psychology type ? . ? fake with each other in this industry all the time. Suge's face when Pac is talking is the whole point. If a ? ride with you and all that and you doing an interview, and really about what you say you about, he gon at least nod along. Suge aint do ? , he looked like he was thinking "? this ? talking about"

Puffy ? over his artists in the mainstream, Suge ? them over behind the scenes like them crackers do to ? .

wat video did u watch? smh ya lookin @ that ? a lil bit 2 deep cuz suge said sumthang like 'HEARD WAT MY HOMEBOY SAID IMMA RIDE WIT CHA THeN' SMILIN @ pac after pac said do u believe n gawd well believe n DEATHROWEAST @ 0:12 n that deathroweast video...
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    wat video did u watch? smh ya lookin @ that ? a lil bit 2 deep cuz suge said sumthang like 'HEARD WAT MY HOMEBOY SAID IMMA RIDE WIT CHA THeN' SMILIN @ pac after pac said do u believe n gawd well believe n DEATHROWEAST @ 0:12 n that deathroweast video...

I seen that... But wasn't Suge riding hard with Dre and Snoop too til them ? left Death Row. That ? just seem funny to me. I'm usually right about ? too when I see something that dont make sense to me. I watched the same video you watched homie. This industry is never as cut and dry as ? want it to be. Trust me on that.
  • gee757
    edited December 2010
    I seen that... But wasn't Suge riding hard with Dre and Snoop too til them ? left Death Row. That ? just seem funny to me. I'm usually right about ? too when I see something that dont make sense to me. I watched the same video you watched homie. This industry is never as cut and dry as ? want it to be. Trust me on that.

suge didnt look @ ? azz dre & snitch dogg like how he look'd @ pac suge use 2 lay handz on ? dre & snitch dog when they was on da row cuz they was bitchz suge neva slap'd up pac...
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    suge didnt look @ ? azz dre & snitch dogg like how he look'd @ pac suge use 2 lay handz on ? dre & snitch dog when they was on da row cuz they was bitchz suge neva slap'd up pac...

? , Suge spoke on this when??? After Pac was dead. After Snoop left Death Row. Snoop and Dre was on Death Row each for like 4-5 years. Pac was on that ? for less than a year and made Suge more money than he made period prolly.

I mean I think Suge a snake ass ? for real