WTF is this Cinavia BULLsheet!?!?!

Options
DaFifthElement
DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllGaming
So i'm watching Resident Evil Afterlife in HD from a torrent i downloaded..then 15 mins in I get an error and the bottom of my screen talking about "this audio track doesn't use the same bitrate used by the original movie. Audio has been temporarily muted."

AWWWW HELLL NAWWW

I ? wit sony but them boys down bad so they teaming up with RIAA to cut costs now?

WHEREDEYDODATAT?!?

Anyways..there will be a solution to this I know it...I'm just glad it didn't happen while I were watching something I actually liked..

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yea its some ? the only thing I ran into that had it was that "The Losers" dvd screener

You can get around it by re-encoding
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah...what I was thinking.....
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    that re encodin, demuxin, converting is all ? ...hate it..

i had ip-man bluray..? dint have subtitles..tried to merge them ro encode them or wateva..? still dont work.

smh.

i managed to make a mkv with the subtitles using megui, but wen i tried converting the mkv back to an mp4, ? wudnt work..

mkv2vob used to work a treat but the ? wont work 4 sum read, i press the button for it to convert n nuthin happens.

tried all kinds of programs stil no luck.

help
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    that re encodin, demuxin, converting is all ? ...hate it..

i had ip-man bluray..? dint have subtitles..tried to merge them ro encode them or wateva..? still dont work.

smh.

i managed to make a mkv with the subtitles using megui, but wen i tried converting the mkv back to an mp4, ? wudnt work..

mkv2vob used to work a treat but the ? wont work 4 sum read, i press the button for it to convert n nuthin happens.

tried all kinds of programs stil no luck.

help

did you get a

" insertfilenamehere.exe" has stopped working message when you press start in mkv2vob?

Something similar happened to me with Dark Knight Bluray rip,

it had 2 audio channels and Eng was the 2nd channel so I to delete the foreign channel and then convert it to mpg so I could play it on my PS3
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So i'm watching Resident Evil Afterlife in HD from a torrent i downloaded..then 15 mins in I get an error and the bottom of my screen talking about "this audio track doesn't use the same bitrate used by the original movie. Audio has been temporarily muted."

AWWWW HELLL NAWWW

I ? wit sony but them boys down bad so they teaming up with RIAA to cut costs now?

WHEREDEYDODATAT?!?

Anyways..there will be a solution to this I know it...I'm just glad it didn't happen while I were watching something I actually liked..

First encountered it with "The Losers". Dl'd another torrent that wasn't affected. Happened last week with "Salt" and "RE: Afterlife". Seems to be the norm now. It can only be picked up by BluRay players so you gonna have to burn it to a disc and play it through a DVD player. I bought a 5-pack of DVD-RW's so when I'm finished watching a particular movie, I just re-use the same disc. R5's and DVDRips should not be affected and should play through the PS3's USB, but BRRips are encoded.
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2010
    Options
    did you get a

" insertfilenamehere.exe" has stopped working message when you press start in mkv2vob?

it had 2 audio channels and Eng was the 2nd channel so I to delete the foreign channel and then convert it to mpg so I could play it on my PS3

cant remember i'll try it again...

use tsmuxer to get rid of 1 audio track, or if the sound is set to 5:1 (wont play on ps3) u can use tsmuxer to change it to 4.1...
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So only BR’s are affected? I download regular DVDRips, but I haven’t really downloaded a BR Rip.

Also, are y’all streaming from your computer, or BR burning to disc?
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    it affects dvdrips and bd rips, but cinavia protection only works on bluray devices(why it also works on PS3s)
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I use AVS Video Converter i dl from a torrent. re-encodes anything.
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    I use AVS Video Converter i dl from a torrent. re-encodes anything.

damn ? is wack as ? ...gon take liek 3 hours jus to convert the ? ...n it was slowin down my pc like hell..

gime mkv2vob back man...damn.
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2010
    Options
    did you get a

damn...? is workin now.

my bad...i must of forgot to add the 'destination folder'...

i hadded the input file, but the convert button was still greyed out...cant believe i wasted so much time cos of this stupidity

ok..so i got a mkv file that i merged with the srt subtitle file, usin megui...n got a mkv outta it that works on vlc/wmp....i added it to mkv2vob but now its sayin no audio track found.

so i'll do this...

use tsmuxer to serperate the audio track n video file..then remux it back with megui with the subtile also..then convert it back to mp4...

wish me luck
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this is ? ...sumbody please help me.

i merged/muxed the .264 video, audio track and subtitles into a mkv file...the ? plays fine with the subtitles working.

i convert the mkv to mpg using mkv2vob and the subtitles dissappear...wtf ?
  • joshuaboy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    TANGLUNG wrote: »
    So only BR’s are affected? I download regular DVDRips, but I haven’t really downloaded a BR Rip.

Also, are y’all streaming from your computer, or BR burning to disc?

I usually just plug my external hd or a flash drive (wherever I have it saved) into the USB port of the PS3 and play from there. But if I encounter the Cinivia protection, I burn it to a disc and play it through my DVD player.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you ? sound like mad scientists in here. anyway i got saw 3d and the audio is way off. i hear ? before it happpens . how do i get the audio back on track wit the movie?
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    this is ? ...sumbody please help me.

i merged/muxed the .264 video, audio track and subtitles into a mkv file...the ? plays fine with the subtitles working.

i convert the mkv to mpg using mkv2vob and the subtitles dissappear...wtf ?

you can use avsaddsubx I believe its called to hardcode the subtitles to the file and do it again
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you ? sound like mad scientists in here. anyway i got saw 3d and the audio is way off. i hear ? before it happpens . how do i get the audio back on track wit the movie?

Theres nothing you can do, I know what you talking about its the R5 that just came out

The thing wrong with that copy is they used audio from the CAM/bootleg copy so its just off like that until somebody release a better version
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Theres nothing you can do, I know what you talking about its the R5 that just came out

The thing wrong with that copy is they used audio from the CAM/bootleg copy so its just off like that until somebody release a better version

i downloaded 20 of them for different peeps and sites and there all the smae ones smh...
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i downloaded 20 of them for different peeps and sites and there all the smae ones smh...

yea they all the same some people just named it different
  • joshuaboy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Read the comments below the torrent if they are available so you can get a heads up about any problems or quality issues.