Do u agree with this ladies?

Options
shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
An excerpt from a book I've read:

"Men have to control. But don't ? up, man, because there's responsibility in controlling. This is the catch. The other men who have the tendency to want to control women and money, they go out gambling. Compulsive gamblers, habitual drinkers, dope freaks, accident prone. They ? up.
Then the women are disillusioned. They say, "where are the men at?" There aren't many who even want to assume responsibility of a total woman rather than a piece of ? . They want just the ? , that little round hole, and they reject the rest of the female. They don't want the rest of it. These men are really tricks. They can't tolerate the rest. I like to control the whole woman."

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    damn if this isn't some interesting food for thought *lurks*
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    True control comes form the willingness to submit. If she does not desire to submit, the total 'control' will not occur cuz she won't give up one or more of these: mind, body, heart.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What exactly does it mean to control in a relationship?Please list examples.
    Does this mean you choose where to go out to eat?You choose what
    furniture goes in the house? lol.. Every time I see "Women must submit to their
    men!" I think of the man being #1 & the woman being #2.Him being first
    class.She being 2nd class.She always being one step below him.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You know what it mean Yummy, Why you playin the Role?

What Kinda Cake you eatin Yummy? You Lix the icing off the cake too Somewhere in Suburbia ?
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    What exactly does it mean to control in a relationship?Please list examples.
    Does this mean you choose where to go out to eat?You choose what
    furniture goes in the house? lol.. Every time I see "Women must submit to their
    men!" I think of the man being #1 & the woman being #2.Him being first
    class.She being 2nd class.She always being one step below him.

To make the final decisions. The man is the president, the woman is the VP. You give your input and knowledge on situations and the man uses that with his to complete tasks.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    very interesting. I'll come back to comment when I have time to think about this
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    Options
    very interesting. I'll come back to comment when I have time to think about this

Go Comment On Yo SLAVE FEET QB DEE
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This sounds like some pimping 101 ? . Control the whole women vs the men who just want some ass and dont control her mind. Pimps are undercover ? with serious women issues.
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This sounds like some pimping 101 ? . Control the whole women vs the men who just want some ass and dont control her mind. Pimps are undercover ? with serious women issues.

No ma'am, just the Fact's of Life, Tudy
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited December 2010
    Options
    -JB- wrote: »
    No ma'am, just the Fact's of Life, Tudy

You are from Chicago of course you would say that.
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options

how is it ? ? u want a man that only wants ur body?
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited December 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    how is it ? ? u want a man that only wants ur body?
    These are my options? LOL
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    These are my options? LOL

erm...a man that wants all of u or a man that just wants the wet warm hole in between your legs...yep those are the only options i thk that are possible..
  • -JB-
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You are from Chicago of course you would say that.

Meaning Macaroni Mayoni? :confused:
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited December 2010
    Options
    erm...a man that wants all of u or a man that just wants the wet warm hole in between your legs...yep those are the only options i thk that are possible..

Whats the name of the book you are reading...lets start there.
    The excerpt you posted talks about either wanting the hole or control the whole woman.
    I asked are these my choices? To have a man that wants to control me or just wants some ? .
    Both of those options suck.
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Whats the name of the book you are reading...lets start there.
    The excerpt you posted talks about either wanting the hole or control the whole woman.
    I asked are these my choices? To have a man that wants to control me or just wants some ? .
    Both of those options suck.

ok u have to break down what the speaker in the excerpt is actually saying...u got some men who just want SEX from a woman and nothin else..they dont want to learn u or whatever its too hard for them...then u got dudes that want to know how ur mind works and manipulate that...u can say i dont want a dude to manipulate me but ? cause women manipulate men everyday...we all get used in some way...
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok u have to break down what the speaker in the excerpt is actually saying...u got some men who just want SEX from a woman and nothin else..they dont want to learn u or whatever its too hard for them...then u got dudes that want to know how ur mind works and manipulate that...u can say i dont want a dude to manipulate me but ? cause women manipulate men everyday...we all get used in some way...
    so do u want to be controlled by a woman? do u want her to learn ur mind and manipulate u?
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so do u want to be controlled by a woman? do u want her to learn ur mind and manipulate u?

nope and that'll never happen as long as i stay 3 steps ahead...also women naturally want to be controlled...just not by anyone...yall have to find someone u believe is worth submitting too
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited December 2010
    Options
    nope and that'll never happen as long as i stay 3 steps ahead...also women naturally want to be controlled...just not by anyone...yall have to find someone u believe is worth submitting too
    this is the ? i previously referred to.
    but if u believe it and read ? books to learn about relationships, then peace.
    we just agree to disagree even tho im right.
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this is the ? i previously referred to.
    but if u believe it and read ? books to learn about relationships, then peace.
    we just agree to disagree even tho im right.

u disagree but aren't giving me a reason why u are besides oh this sounds like some ? stuff...I learn relationships thru alotta sources...trial and error, oldheads, books,etc....this isnt ? ? ...its biology...Western society has messed up alotta things in recent years
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Go Comment On Yo SLAVE FEET QB DEE

? if u dont ? wit that ?
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You know what it mean Yummy, Why you playin the Role?

What Kinda Cake you eatin Yummy? You Lix the icing off the cake too Somewhere in Suburbia ?

Lmao, I laugh at everything you type.
    & what role am I playing?
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited December 2010
    Options
    To make the final decisions. The man is the president, the woman is the VP. You give your input and knowledge on situations and the man uses that with his to complete tasks.

Final decisions about things like what? I want specific examples of how men
    can be in control.