You ever almost hit your mom or dad?

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    No, never had a reason to and I don't get angry.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Once I pushed my father up against the wall yo. He was whooping my younger brothers ass because he was about to fail the 6th grade. Now if it was some just ordinary whopping ? I could have walked away but he was going off B. That was the only time too, my mom she has straight punched me wedding ring and all and I just walk away. I love my parents to death and do regret pushing my father but he was on that stubborn ? that day.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    when i was 16 i swung on my daddy

never thought about hitting momma though...if she got me that mad, i always went to my room, slammed the door and called her all calls of names under my breath, but i knew better than to disrespect my momma
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I thought about swinging on pops but then again I knew this ? hand skills was GOAT and I quickly threw that idea out my head
  • J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010
    I thought about swinging on pops but then again I knew this ? hand skills was GOAT and I quickly threw that idea out my head

What up Kang

*daps*

Yo stop frontin Kang you know damn well what stopped you is what stopped me on many occasions the fear of having our parents ship our ? off.

I know I was brave that day too. I seen my father put up to fight a cat in Guatemala who was swinging a machete so I know he ain't scared of much.
  • king hassan
    edited December 2010
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    What up Kang

*daps*

Yo stop frontin Kang you know damn well what stopped you is what stopped me on many occasions the fear of having our parents ship our ? off.

I know I was brave that day too. I seen my father put up to fight a cat in Guatemala who was swinging a machete so I know he ain't scared of much.

What up homie. But nah, that ? hand skills are legendary, I know better. He stocky and black as ? (About 5'9") I've heard stories in the streets about Easy Lee, I'm good man. I'd rather be shipped off than deal with them blows lol ? that

Ayo, you see it was the daughter b/f that killed those women in MP
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Come on theres gotta be one of you white people here that killed your parents because they shut off your xbox.. we won' tell.
  • J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010
    What up homie. But nah, that ? hand skills are legendary, I know better. He stocky and black as ? (About 5'9") I've heard stories in the streets about Easy Lee, I'm good man. I'd rather be shipped off than deal with them blows lol ? that

Ayo, you see it was the daughter b/f that killed those women in MP

I caught a little bit of that but was so tired from work that I just fell asleep. Crazy ? though Kang at the Cable Company one of the women got killed around this time last year similar situation too.
  • king hassan
    edited December 2010
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I caught a little bit of that but was so tired from work that I just fell asleep. Crazy ? though Kang at the Cable Company one of the women got killed around this time last year similar situation too.
    Don't tell me it Comcast
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    My Pops had came thru and was fussin wit my moms I was abt 13 and he got up i her face like he was goin to hit her or somethin. Couldnt let that go down so I stepped to him........ Pops picked me up my throat held and threw me cross the room literally. He didnt say ? and just left.
  • J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010
    Don't tell me it Comcast

Yep. Milwaukee and Lawrence
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Hell naw. I've never been that angry at them to want to fight. I might have wanted to cuss my dad out a time or two before but I'd never disrespect my mom like that.
  • IBPooK22
    IBPooK22 Members Posts: 156
    edited December 2010
    Mom Dukez Was On sum Other ? When I was 16 she Kept Hittin me So I Tried to push her n da ? put me in a chokehold I felt completly embarassed
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    No, even though there were times by which I thought she left her handprint on my face after being slapped. I remember looking in the mirror to see if it was actually there.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    my mom would get in my face..if she was my dad she would of got knocked the ? out...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Max-b wrote: »
    my mom would get in my face..if she was my dad she would of got knocked the ? out...

i never thought bout putting my hands on my moms..

but you got a point on this
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    my pops is huge and i seen that ? whoop a couple of folks including my oldest brother so i know not to try that ?

my ol lady got the WOAT attitude and in high school she stayed ? wit me even broke a broom across my back

i wanted to slap the ? out her plenty of times but Lord knows i never would
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited December 2010
    neva crossed my mind. if i ever gt that mad i'd just leave.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    nah

my moms used to hook the ? outta me tho..................wham!

her left wasn't no joke
  • sillyrbbt_03
    sillyrbbt_03 Members Posts: 104
    edited December 2010
    i've hit my moms once after she got all in my face after coming him late

she gave me that I cant believe this boy just hit me look and just left the house

once my dad came home thou lets just say I learned my lesson.........
  • Bakari
    Bakari Members Posts: 133
    edited December 2010
    i've hit my moms once after she got all in my face after coming him late

she gave me that I cant believe this boy just hit me look and just left the house

once my dad came home thou lets just say I learned my lesson.........

well damn haha but i hate that naggin ? bout bein late( i be like mom i cant control the red lights ) howeva i would NEVER hit my mom
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I rose up on my mom once back in high school cuz she was all in my face about some b.s. but that's about it...
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    There was one time I almost came close to swinging back on my mom on some reflex ? , but instead I just pulled the rug from under her. I felt bad as ever afterwards.
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited December 2010
    Pops is big as ? ! So he would have to physically wrong my momma for me to even consider goin at him...
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    my mama used to punch me square in da face when i was a teenager and i still neva hit her...im too real