Wtf This Ni**a Yelawolf Is Wack SMFH

1235»

Comments

• dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol@ ya avi smh lawd knowz her ? is PHAT & o itz shaved.....
    I didn't see those pics of her.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    THat's not what I see. Better work on those titles to be more clearly next time!!!!!

Mods changed my title
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
  • MrJR
    edited December 2010
    Yelawolf>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Horrorcore
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    dholt23 wrote: »
    his has a fan base which = dollars so who cares if he's wack

Not so fast my friend!
    He sold 7,000 copies his 1st week
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Yelawolf can rap his ? off, but he does sound a bit corny at times.

Still 10X better than Minaj though
  • MrJR
    edited December 2010
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Yelawolf can rap his ? off, but he does sound a bit corny at times.

Still 10X better than Minaj though

Lmao gtfoh you ? .
    Nicki Minaj>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YelaWolf's entire bloodline
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    lol, ok

lines like "Get more head than shampoos" is really better than Yela......suuuuuuuuuurrrrreeeeeeee
  • MrJR
    edited December 2010
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    lol, ok

lines like "Get more head than shampoos" is really better than Yela......suuuuuuuuuurrrrreeeeeeee

It flew over your head
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I'm sorry but cuhz music is a hot steaming pile of dog ?
  • gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited December 2010
    why the hell are people talking about nicki and yelawolf, 2 ? different rappers, who gives a ? about nicki..

i'd rather listen to a crazy flow and lyrics over insane beats and 808s destroying my trunk, lol @ these haters still coming in here when the thread failed and more than half the people talking about how good yelawolf is..

someone play that jay z and kanye haters track
  • gak7
    edited December 2010
    MrJR wrote: »
    lmao this ? trying to hard to be Eminem

eminem himself and eminems friends in d12 disagree with this statement, lol how can you fail that hard at a post, eminen admitted to liking his ? and even knowing the words the one of the songs jim jonsin showed him..
    most ignorant ? , 2 completely different rappers.

its like saying every black rapper ever is the same thing..
  • MrJR
    edited December 2010
    gak7 wrote: »
    eminem himself and eminems friends in d12 disagree with this statement, lol how can you fail that hard at a post, eminen admitted to liking his ? and even knowing the words the one of the songs jim jonsin showed him..
    most ignorant ? , 2 completely different rappers.

its like saying every black rapper ever is the same thing..

It's obvious that i got a blood vessel ready to pop in that Kracker body of yours.I don't give a flying ? what Eminem said.I said that he's trying to hard to be Eminem

My statements>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everybody else
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Yelawolf>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Horrorcore

This Koopa Troopa ass looking ? still talking about a Yelawolf.

? all your ancestors is laughing at you for being the only ? in your Family Tree still in the closet. The rest already did when are you?
  • gak7
    edited December 2010
    It's obvious that i got a blood vessel ready to pop in that Kracker body of yours.I don't give a flying ? what Eminem said.I said that he's trying to hard to be Eminem

My statements>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everybody else

LOL Oh ? you know eminem more than eminem does, nevermind then, I was wrong about it, even though eminem disagrees with your ? ass...

over 2000 people disagree with your ignorant statement today :)

you mad ? im not, chillin at the studio right now bumpin yela.
  • MrJR
    edited December 2010
    DAMITT wrote: »
    This Koopa Troopa ass looking ? still talking about a Yelawolf.

? all your ancestors is laughing at you for being the only ? in your Family Tree still in the closet. The rest already did when are you?

Bro you love my attention i can tell that you want to be me when you grow up.Get all that hate out your heart and maybe you will have a chance at it ? boy
  • MrJR
    edited December 2010
    LOL Oh ? you know eminem more than eminem does, nevermind then, I was wrong about it, even though eminem disagrees with your ? ass...

over 2000 people disagree with your ignorant statement today :)

you mad ? im not, chillin at the studio right now bumpin yela.

Where them 2000 ? at so i can knock out each and everyone of them.I eat ? for fun.
  • gak7
    edited December 2010
    Where them 2000 ? at so i can knock out each and everyone of them.I eat ? for fun.

they are over there in another thread, go find one you like :) lol @ people waste their time in a thread about something they don't like or care about
  • Well Got Dam
    edited December 2010
    Bro you love my attention i can tell that you want to be me when you grow up.Get all that hate out your heart and maybe you will have a chance at it ? boy

Don't no one want to be a short anorexic midget ? ? get off your high chair and stop drinking from a sippy cup. You still getting burped by your brother you smidget
  • MrJR
    edited December 2010
    DAMITT wrote: »
    Don't no one want to be a short anorexic midget ? ? get off your high chair and stop drinking from a sippy cup. You still getting burped by your brother you smidget

? you are nothing less than a ? dumpster you should be lucky your mother let you live.
  • Well Got Dam
    edited December 2010
    ? you are nothing less than a ? dumpster you should be lucky your mother let you live.

? the only reason you was born was because when yo pop's busted on your moms face when he wasn't looking she licked that ? off and spat it on her ? and then you was born, but your pop's still think you another ? seed.
  • MrJR
    edited December 2010
    they are over there in another thread, go find one you like :) lol @ people waste their time in a thread about something they don't like or care about

Once my name is on a thread people flock to it.I'm the Michael Jackson of The Reason
  • MrJR
    edited December 2010
    Just watched this video and it was complete trash wtf is Big Boi doing.