You ever almost hit your mom or dad?

13»

Comments

• h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited December 2010
    I tried fighting my dad when I was like 14 and he had me pinned down with his fist up in the air facing me about to hit me. I didn't ? with that ? again after that nh
  • sillyrbbt_03
    sillyrbbt_03 Members Posts: 104
    edited December 2010
    Bakari wrote: »
    well damn haha but i hate that naggin ? bout bein late( i be like mom i cant control the red lights ) howeva i would NEVER hit my mom

regretted that ish soon as I did it but it was just in the heat of the moment :(
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    are you crazy? oh hell no...never would dare. I dont curse in front of my parents none of that. Ya'll have got to be white kids. I dont know anyone black who hit their mom or dad and lived to tell the tale.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Yeah.... my pops knew I was gonna swing too.

Actually we might just be fighting next time we meet.... it's damn near on sight status.
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Naw pops like 6'3 250... im 5'9 160 we done had words, my little slick sly ? but i aint wont no problems
  • InglewoodHB
    InglewoodHB Members Posts: 230
    edited December 2010
    Hell naw to my mom...never would I lay a finger on her.

With my pops, I don't even joke around with him lol put fear in my heart early...first time I seen him fight was with my oldest brother. He was taking me and my 2 older bros to a WWF event in town, we were ready to go but my oldest bro was still sitting down watchin tv eatting a banana and pops was like "lets go boy", older bro "yea in a min"...I look outside for a sec, turn back around and all I see is my bro on the floor getting lit up with banana pieces flying everywhere

Another time was when I was about 16, he told me to pick the trash off the lawn b4 he got home. I 4got all about it and went across the street to a friend house and played video games allday....he came home, looked at the lawn, seen me in the windown across the street, yelled to bring my ass home, told me "didn't I tell yo ass to pick this trash up??" I said what trash...then he proceed to beat over the head with his dvd carrying case....im 22 now and still get quiet when he's around lol
  • Stab-A-Niggar.com
    Stab-A-Niggar.com Members Posts: 214
    edited December 2010
    Hell naw to my mom...never would I lay a finger on her.

With my pops, I don't even joke around with him lol put fear in my heart early...first time I seen him fight was with my oldest brother. He was taking me and my 2 older bros to a WWF event in town, we were ready to go but my oldest bro was still sitting down watchin tv eatting a banana and pops was like "lets go boy", older bro "yea in a min"...I look outside for a sec, turn back around and all I see is my bro on the floor getting lit up with banana pieces flying everywhere

Another time was when I was about 16, he told me to pick the trash off the lawn b4 he got home. I 4got all about it and went across the street to a friend house and played video games allday....he came home, looked at the lawn, seen me in the windown across the street, yelled to bring my ass home, told me "didn't I tell yo ass to pick this trash up??" I said what trash...then he proceed to beat over the head with his dvd carrying case....im 22 now and still get quiet when he's around lol

? , i punch my dad in the face all the time.....but the ? in a coma so i win
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I never even thought about hitting my mother but I sure ducked and dodged her slaps and weak ass punches plenty of times.

My father soft. He was a good dad and everything but he ain't bout that ? . I squared up on him one time and he didn't want it b.. I was like 16 and ? (I haven't ? since those days) and I don't even remember what it was about but he was in my face about some ? and I posted up talkin bout "I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU DUDE. GET THE ? OUT MY FACE!".
  • InglewoodHB
    InglewoodHB Members Posts: 230
    edited December 2010
    ? , i punch my dad in the face all the time.....but the ? in a coma so i win

Lmao real ? ? , advantages of not being in a coma>>>> in a coma
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Man pops like 6'4 230 that wasn't goin down. Moms is my heart can't do that