go ? her now!!!

C/S
    She laid down the bait, you just gotta get it
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hahaha i knew you was gonna hit him over the head with this one

lol someones gotta keep it real. now he wont be surprised when he tries to take her out on wed night, but shes all booked up.
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    let me translate this for you. She baited you into her crib and hinted @ wanting you to ? in the bedroom but you were too busy watching avatar.
    Theres a big chance that you'll get put into the friend zone for this ?

HAHAHA damn...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Damn fam. Sounds like you should've hit 10 times by now cause she giving you all the signs...however juvenile they may be. She wants you to be the aggressor.

i shall and i will

im just not pressed for ass all the time....but i am hitting a dry spell and ? is looking nice...lol
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited November 2010
    Options
    she's probably just trying to make you feel comfortable and show you explicitly she's not a ? ...or lie about all that I just mentioned b/c she is a hoe....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Razah Cutz wrote: »
    she's probably just trying to make you feel comfortable and show you explicitly she's not a ? ...or lie about all that I just mentioned b/c she is a hoe....

lol..........
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This ? Here SMH
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    too late homie somebody has already/been beating up her guts

dont be surprised when she hit you with the "so there is this guy i met" convo

welcome to the friend for advice zone
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    this and a few others make sense

i sent her flowers for her bday...cuz thats what i do...but anyway she called my freind like 10 times asking if i do this for everybody..
    i mean seriously she dropps many hints but its alot of games behind the hints and im not for the pressing a chick or whatever...
    like she dvr'd my favorite movie and ssaid we can only watch it in the bedroom but i have to promose to behave...im like whatever
    so when i get there shes like well...we cant go into the bedroom because something might happen...im like ok
    then later she asked why didnt i ask her why we cant go in the bedroom...im like dont know your house your rules.
    she kinda looked at me like WTF

maybe we both crazy....lol...im just for the games even thought it seems like im playing one myself huh....lol
    WHAT THE HELL?!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yo- I know she thinks ur ? lame...how u ain't take ALL the hints? Chicks don't even like being overly obvious about ? but she realized u needed more prodding then normal...and u STILL ain't take the hint!! aye yi yi
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    let me translate this for you. She baited you into her crib and hinted @ wanting you to ? in the bedroom but you were too busy watching avatar.
    Theres a big chance that you'll get put into the friend zone for this ?

Dead @ the bolded.

Yeah, u might find yourself banished to the "Friends Zone" over not catching any of her hints. If so, just take it as a loss and keep ya eyes open for any/every hint with the next one.
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i think you are her man, and on the inside your concerned that's why your asking for input on your situation.. i could be wrong though
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited December 2010
    Options
    WHAT THE HELL?!!!

Yo- I know she thinks ur ? lame...how u ain't take ALL the hints? Chicks don't even like being overly obvious about ? but she realized u needed more prodding then normal...and u STILL ain't take the hint!! aye yi yi

i'll tell you like i told the other guy....sometimes im just not that pressed for the ? ....sometimes i do let it pass me by...but hey more will come along
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this guy........

man...smh. she may or may not give you another chance..somebody is EBRC'ing her ass right now.
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
    Options

i sent her flowers for her bday...cuz thats what i do...but anyway she called my freind like 10 times asking if i do this for everybody..
    i mean seriously she dropps many hints but its alot of games behind the hints and im not for the pressing a chick or whatever...
    like she dvr'd my favorite movie and ssaid we can only watch it in the bedroom but i have to promose to behave...im like whatever
    so when i get there shes like well...we cant go into the bedroom because something might happen...im like ok
    then later she asked why didnt i ask her why we cant go in the bedroom...im like dont know your house your rules.

maybe we both crazy....lol...im just for the games even thought it seems like im playing one myself huh....lol

........................smh
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    WHAT THE HELL?!!!

^^^u always be teh first muhfugga to realize ? stupidity lol.. i mean like, somebody'll post a lil story of some ? ? and itll be a page and a half b4 u come in a acknowledge how much sense the ? DONT make lmao

i thought i was the only one that was like "wtf ? ?".. had me feelin crazy and ? . this ? 50tyson slow
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I wear blue and red all day every dayyyyyyy
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

mane id feel like dyin if this happened to me and i realized it...
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

i sent her flowers for her bday...cuz thats what i do...

so when i get there shes like well...we cant go into the bedroom

lol and smh ? just want 2 continue getting free ? and free meals so she pretend like them ? r friends so u wont stop simping on the ?