What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

You ever almost hit your mom or dad?

13»

Replies

• h.haverh.haver Posts: 252
    edited December 2010
    I tried fighting my dad when I was like 14 and he had me pinned down with his fist up in the air facing me about to hit me. I didn't fuck with that nigga again after that nh
  • sillyrbbt_03sillyrbbt_03 Posts: 104
    edited December 2010
    Bakari wrote: »
    well damn haha but i hate that naggin shit bout bein late( i be like mom i cant control the red lights ) howeva i would NEVER hit my mom

regretted that ish soon as I did it but it was just in the heat of the moment :(
  • Myayoni is boredMyayoni is bored Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    are you crazy? oh hell no...never would dare. I dont curse in front of my parents none of that. Ya'll have got to be white kids. I dont know anyone black who hit their mom or dad and lived to tell the tale.
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Yeah.... my pops knew I was gonna swing too.

Actually we might just be fighting next time we meet.... it's damn near on sight status.
  • LateToDaPartyLateToDaParty Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Naw pops like 6'3 250... im 5'9 160 we done had words, my little slick sly shit but i aint wont no problems
  • InglewoodHBInglewoodHB Posts: 230
    edited December 2010
    Hell naw to my mom...never would I lay a finger on her.

With my pops, I don't even joke around with him lol put fear in my heart early...first time I seen him fight was with my oldest brother. He was taking me and my 2 older bros to a WWF event in town, we were ready to go but my oldest bro was still sitting down watchin tv eatting a banana and pops was like "lets go boy", older bro "yea in a min"...I look outside for a sec, turn back around and all I see is my bro on the floor getting lit up with banana pieces flying everywhere

Another time was when I was about 16, he told me to pick the trash off the lawn b4 he got home. I 4got all about it and went across the street to a friend house and played video games allday....he came home, looked at the lawn, seen me in the windown across the street, yelled to bring my ass home, told me "didn't I tell yo ass to pick this trash up??" I said what trash...then he proceed to beat over the head with his dvd carrying case....im 22 now and still get quiet when he's around lol
  • Stab-A-Niggar.comStab-A-Niggar.com Posts: 214
    edited December 2010
    Hell naw to my mom...never would I lay a finger on her.

With my pops, I don't even joke around with him lol put fear in my heart early...first time I seen him fight was with my oldest brother. He was taking me and my 2 older bros to a WWF event in town, we were ready to go but my oldest bro was still sitting down watchin tv eatting a banana and pops was like "lets go boy", older bro "yea in a min"...I look outside for a sec, turn back around and all I see is my bro on the floor getting lit up with banana pieces flying everywhere

Another time was when I was about 16, he told me to pick the trash off the lawn b4 he got home. I 4got all about it and went across the street to a friend house and played video games allday....he came home, looked at the lawn, seen me in the windown across the street, yelled to bring my ass home, told me "didn't I tell yo ass to pick this trash up??" I said what trash...then he proceed to beat over the head with his dvd carrying case....im 22 now and still get quiet when he's around lol

pussy, i punch my dad in the face all the time.....but the niggas in a coma so i win
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I never even thought about hitting my mother but I sure ducked and dodged her slaps and weak ass punches plenty of times.

My father soft. He was a good dad and everything but he ain't bout that shit. I squared up on him one time and he didn't want it b.. I was like 16 and drunk (I haven't drunk since those days) and I don't even remember what it was about but he was in my face about some bullshit and I posted up talkin bout "I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU DUDE. GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE!".
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • InglewoodHBInglewoodHB Posts: 230
    edited December 2010
    pussy, i punch my dad in the face all the time.....but the niggas in a coma so i win

Lmao real nigga shit, advantages of not being in a coma>>>> in a coma
  • goodlookinoutgoodlookinout You Bitch You Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Man pops like 6'4 230 that wasn't goin down. Moms is my heart can't do that
    Crenshaw-Los-Angeles-T-Shirts---Crewnecks---Hoodie-T-Shirts.jpg

13»