Lets put this to rest who you rolling with Rose or Westbrook?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    These ? have no bias or objectivity ,just irrational emotional posts lol @ Crowning players after a good run or a game or 2

If Bulls get Melo then they'll be the best team in the East and instantly become a ship contender but that self-centred Rose wants to be the alpha dog. Smh!! As long as KD,RW,Ibaka are teamates, there is NO WAY the Bulls wil be better than Thunder. Dont let hate and bitterness cloud yo judgement. It aint like RW gonna fade away son. He the real deal whilst stil raw. He got so much potential. Athleticism,explosive,mentally tough and a competitive fire....he an Elite PG now son. You hav to deal wit it for the next decade. He aint no Steve Francis or Starbury. Smh!!
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    how can you say that when Westbrook leading a team has resulted in nothing but W's? you cant and you are just biased.

thats true, but its only like 3-4 wins..
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    how can you say that when Westbrook leading a team has resulted in nothing but W's? you cant and you are just biased.

a few wins w/o durant and all of a sudden he is leading team. foh
  • Mumo X
    edited December 2010
    Options
    at the end of the day, rose is a franchise player, #1 pick, a person you build a team around. westbrook is not

LOL!! Rose wil never win a Ship with him as the alpha dog. It dont matter what Pick u wuz, its how u perform in the league...
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    dogg get some ? u too high strung lol!!! u taken this way too personnal..does x-mas shopping really got you down..what part of what i said..was putting words in your mouth??? Where have i not notice what westbrook is doing w/o durant??? U ask'd will rose get the same treatment if melo got there...what treatment then..be more clear....if u dont mean from a "superstar" stand point..then again...nobody is dissing westbrook..stop getting emotional..sh*t!

lol sorry if my post seemed emotional or high strung, which to be honest I am at the moment. Im actually at home chillin, tryin to recover from bronchitis and a couple of panic attacks due to the medication Im on. I cant smoke no weed, and yes I need some ? . hard to smoke weed or get ? when you can barely breathe tho plus I work and go to school too ? damn much. but anyways back to the topic at hand, u was puttin words in my mouth when u said "are you assuming RW is a bigger star or better player than Durant?" and by superstar treatment I meant, having the offense ran through that particular player, and that player being the one you want the ball in the hands of in the final seconds of a game. I think that should be Rose's spot initially unless Melo grows into the offense and organically takes over, if that makes any sense.
    thats true, but its only like 3-4 wins..

I mean, he has took over in games when KD was still playing. true its only been a few games but still, you cant argue with results.
    a few wins w/o durant and all of a sudden he is leading team. foh

I didnt say he was the leader or is taking KD's spot, if thats what you think I meant by leading the team. what I meant by leading the team is being that one player that wins the game and that all the players look to to make that one basket to win.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol sorry if my post seemed emotional or high strung, which to be honest I am at the moment. Im actually at home chillin, tryin to recover from bronchitis and a couple of panic attacks due to the medication Im on. I cant smoke no weed, and yes I need some ? . hard to smoke weed or get ? when you can barely breathe tho plus I work and go to school too ? damn much. but anyways back to the topic at hand, u was puttin words in my mouth when u said "are you assuming RW is a bigger star or better player than Durant?" and by superstar treatment I meant, having the offense ran through that particular player, and that player being the one you want the ball in the hands of in the final seconds of a game. I think that should be Rose's spot initially unless Melo grows into the offense and organically takes over, if that makes any sense.

I mean, he has took over in games when KD was still playing. true its only been a few games but still, you cant argue with results.

I didnt say he was the leader or is taking KD's spot, if thats what you think I meant by leading the team. what I meant by leading the team is being that one player that wins the game and that all the players look to to make that one basket to win.

ha ha i can't even be mad at u right now..u got me dying!!!!

but na i wasnt' puttin words in your mouth..i was asking u if u were.....but u got two great players..it's up to the coach, and depending on the situation who gets the ball..If u have someone like rose and melo who both can create off their own, u in good..and i assume if it's westbrook and durant same situation...u in good, cuz they both can create off their own..which durant being the better shooter..

but ur first few lines still got my dying laughin over here....good sh*T
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mumu X is about as fanatical as they get.I cant believe I endorsed this clown once

Rose self centered? Lmao Its clear you have no clue what u talkin bout
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    ha ha i can't even be mad at u right now..u got me dying!!!!

but na i wasnt' puttin words in your mouth..i was asking u if u were.....but u got two great players..it's up to the coach, and depending on the situation who gets the ball..If u have someone like rose and melo who both can create off their own, u in good..and i assume if it's westbrook and durant same situation...u in good, cuz they both can create off their own..which durant being the better shooter..

but ur first few lines still got my dying laughin over here....good sh*T

dog, trust me. that ? is far from funny, I wouldnt wish that ? on anybody. honestly, the panic attacks was the worst ? ever. you literally feel like you a breath away from death. its not cool in the least bit. I would say pray for ya boy but Im an atheist so yeah just smoke a blunt of that kush for me.

but ok, my bad then fam. I was misunderstanding you. I thought u was sayin I was implying that Westbrook was better than Durant. that ? made me slightly forget I cant breathe very well right now, ? it damn near made me so furious that the ? made me stop breathing all together.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited December 2010
    Options
    WOW so this ? was about to die over peoples opinions wtf
  • Mumo X
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mumu X is about as fanatical as they get.I cant believe I endorsed this clown once

Rose self centered? Lmao Its clear you have no clue what u talkin bout

I dont need no endorsements from no one. Only a self hatin ? and G-Unit worshipin buffoon can say ? Tupac. Rose aint winnin a ship as the alpha dog jus deal wit it. Same case applies to Westbrook....
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Rose is the better player, Westbrook just now doing what Rose has been doing for 3 years
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    WOW so this ? was about to die over peoples opinions wtf

man shut yo corny ass up, I been sick for the past week dude.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    I dont need no endorsements from no one. Only a self hatin ? and G-Unit worshipin buffoon can say ? Tupac. Rose aint winnin a ship as the alpha dog jus deal wit it. Same case applies to Westbrook....

Yea I had a feeling this had somethin to do wit this constant repetitive hate towards rose

And tupac was wack ? that hoe ? 50>>>>pac.On topic I dont care if rose wins a championship as the #1 or # 3 option,Since Im a bulls fans I want my team to win period

You say "I dont need endorsements from no one" Yet you had it in your sig for like a week.Stop sonnin ya self youre done
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Rose is the better player, Westbrook just now doing what Rose has been doing for 3 years

this^^^^^^^^^^^^ forget just now, but what like 5 games
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Damn dis tough because they have the same skill set, but I think I'ma have to go wit Rose because he's not afraid to take the offense over on a consistent basis.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If Bulls get Melo then they'll be the best team in the East and instantly become a ship contender but that self-centred Rose wants to be the alpha dog. Smh!! As long as KD,RW,Ibaka are teamates, there is NO WAY the Bulls wil be better than Thunder. Dont let hate and bitterness cloud yo judgement. It aint like RW gonna fade away son. He the real deal whilst stil raw. He got so much potential. Athleticism,explosive,mentally tough and a competitive fire....he an Elite PG now son. You hav to deal wit it for the next decade. He aint no Steve Francis or Starbury. Smh!!

Bro how is Rose self centered he the most humble and unselfish player on the Bulls. Rose did text Lebron but i feel Rose I'm not going to sweat you either. You see what what we got. Lebron already get his ass kiss all the time why kiss it some more when you already believe you and your teamates are capable
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL!! Rose wil never win a Ship with him as the alpha dog. It dont matter what Pick u wuz, its how u perform in the league...

Your ? , Rose is the reason why the bulls are competing in this league.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mumo x u a idiot b...
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mumo x u a idiot b...

lol lay off my patna mayne. its all opinions remember? by the way is that Playa Fly in ya sig? is dude still makin music? last joint I heard from him was that Horses cut.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol lay off my patna mayne. its all opinions remember? by the way is that Playa Fly in ya sig? is dude still makin music? last joint I heard from him was that Horses cut.

chea thats him, he dropped a mixtape earlier this year called king of all kings wit dj scream...hopefully hell get it together..
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    chea thats him, he dropped a mixtape earlier this year called king of all kings wit dj scream...hopefully hell get it together..

where can I find that ? at?