ItzGravitation vs thedesolateone

13»

Comments

• motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I follow haters guns flash, its Mr Paparazzi.

ItzGravi took it because in a battle you gotta have them memorable lines like this that was dope.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    og itsGrav you win wanna battle again? one verse ,16 lines ,no feeding ,and no bringing up sexuality ,first to three votes ?
  • thedesolateone
    edited October 2010
    lol @ itzgrav saying "keep it civil"

I vote for the other guy on the basis that I didn't read either verse but I'm not fond of itzgrav's attitude in here...and lol @ setting a rule to not mention him being ? ...foh

I'd like to set up a battle where people can't talk about my race, mention any of my family members, not speak about guns or any sort of violence and also not speak about how they are better than me in regards to rapping

i know i was stupid to agree to that silly ? but hardly anyone battles in here so i agreed just so i could have a battle
  • thedesolateone
    edited November 2010
    rereading this battle over and over i still feel like i should have won
    i kept an open mind but still feel my lyrics are better
    cant believe you won but you got three votes first so congrats
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ItzGravitation took it for battle purposes, thedesolateone had better lyrics though. .. Like If they were just rapping on a song together, thedesolateone would have took it.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited November 2010
    I am great.
    I know
  • nik the roc
    nik the roc Members Posts: 3
    edited November 2010
    Yall went in on this *ish lol
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited December 2010
    I left for awhile and came back and thought Tha Killa would have posted somewhere in these 6 pages lol. I see why he didn't. Sometimes battles could be a mess to moderate. Everything could have been cleared up if one of the rules were No EDITING. It has happened a lot in my time before all my posts were deleted last year. Typically, once you drop your verse, you aren't allowed to edit it but in some cases, it is okay to edit it as long as the other person has not dropped yet. Anyway, nice battle to both of ya'll.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited December 2010
    anyone else wanna battle?