R. Kelly Performance @ Soul Train Awards (Did Yall Talk About This Already?)

2»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Get the ? out the throne you clone, the King's back!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    why did trey songz diss r kelly?
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I'm late but he actually PERFORMED this song especially the remix to When a Woman Loves. I've never seen him perform like that or really dance except for the stepping. His animation is what killed it to me.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    MR.CJ wrote: »

• boat1580
    boat1580 Members Posts: 200
    edited December 2010
    still the king
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Darxwell wrote: »

I dont care who he peed on. Dude killed this ? .

II knew the Soul Train Awards came on like a week and a half ago. But I posted a similar comment on facebook after a watched his performance last night!! It's been a while since we've actually seen performances like this on award show. There was a time when everyone tried to out do one another, but all of a sudden the quality of the performance just stopped. So to see R. Kelly do his performance the way he did, and killed it with the vocals, despite what he may or may not hav edone in his past. You can't deny his talent as an artist.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    MR.CJ wrote: »

He didn't really diss R. Kelly it was more of Trey Songz calling R. Kelly out. He was more on some, when are you gonna get back to that old ? everyone was feeling? I read the interview and the comments he made could've been easily taken as a diss, but there was a lot of truth to his comments, I just think R. Kelly took it the wrong way and the media put a twist on it to start some ? .
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Awww man! I'm mad I slept on this thread for so long. The last part had me smiling. Trey Songz who? Dude is crazy to think he is more innovative and creative than R. Kelly.
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    kevmic wrote: »
    He didn't really diss R. Kelly it was more of Trey Songz calling R. Kelly out. He was more on some, when are you gonna get back to that old ? everyone was feeling? I read the interview and the comments he made could've been easily taken as a diss, but there was a lot of truth to his comments, I just think R. Kelly took it the wrong way and the media put a twist on it to start some ? .

Naw, I think Trey dissed R. Kelly in a couple songs on his mixtape.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I still haven't finished watching this whole awards show--thank goodness for DVR.

Anyway, I LOVED his performance. He looked great, sounded great, and put on a nice show.
    I'm really feeling his song and I'm hoping that more artists will come out with songs with similar feels.