Blame Game Remix/Define Us?

TrueGodHS
TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Roc Tha Mic
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?36723-Anti-Illuminati-Anti-Freemason-Anti-Government-movement

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?82110-R-B-singers-songwriters-that-can-do-hooks-on-beats

I woke up this morning, thought I need to seek salvation/ turned on the PC, see you still was seeking validation/ from the outer world, I guess I had a laugh a bit/ thinking our last night together was so passionate/ and then the next day, you rummaging through my email/ ain’t find too much, but let’s skip the minor details/ the whole world was against us, I thought we prevail/ but it’s hard to have a relationship with such a lost female/ and here I stand, thinking it’s all my fault/ until you did what you did, so the dissolving salt/ is still puncturing the wound, I said we’re all adults/ until you took a ? backwards, now it’s turning me hostile/ should have known that you were a ? , the evidence was colossal/ but I steady spoke to ? , and hoped he’d lead with his gospel/ but I’m still under his eye, and even though it ain’t watchful/ when you sin, and don’t repent, I guess the demons can spot you/ so I want to move away, telling myself that I got to/ how could I let it get it to this, I can’t believe that I locked you/ up and tried to wife you/ I start alone today, and felt insightful/ saw what you were doing, and started to write you/ or maybe just invite you/ to dinner, let’s talk, but I guess this is the end for lovely Erica and Michael/ and if that is the case, then I’m trying to not spite you/ kept telling myself, I wouldn’t meet nobody like you/ but now I see, you won’t meet nobody like me/ I used to cook you dinner, and shower you with love nightly/ but now it’s all gone, ? I need someone to excite me/ screaming ? these hoes, but yet I want one to delight me/ man, it’s just confusion/ falling deep into seclusion/ my mother said, that there’s no way that this is our conclusion/ but perhaps it is, and I’m just sick and tired of losing/ see the roads ahead, ? which one will I be choosing?/ I guess that you me and know/ this is all over cash, and because of that, it’s got a ? riding bumping Cee-Lo/ ? you, how dare you take a ? ’s heart/ and come up with excuses as you’re tearing it apart/ say you honest?, ? that, you just careless with remarks/ maybe I should have left you in Mardela, that would spare me from the start/ but no, I had to save you/ kiss, hug, and bathe you/ got that piercing out your tongue, and that ring up out your navel/ loved too hard and gave you/ all of me/ truth is, a ? made you/ ? you should be the one calling me/ and I walk humbly, just deal with it accordingly/ finally free from all your ? and the majority/ of drama that you bought me/ but lessons that you taught me/ will never be forgot, I can admit you really caught me/ and even though I diss you, I guess I do it only/ because a ? ’s lost, ? a ? ’s feeling lonely/ and can’t believe you had the nerve to say a ? phony/ when I gave up everything, my family, my homies/ gave you all my energy/ created all these memories/ after 6 years, ? you turned into an enemy/ and now I sit alone, thinking what has gotten into me/ who the ? am I? ? I’m losing my identity/ got the Devil trying to take me, demons daily start to follow me/ caught in Medusa’s pyramid, and she just wants to swallow me/ ? I ain’t do ? wrong, so there’s no need for an apology/ because you done did your dirt too, so now I’m sitting solemnly/ thinking that this ? is crazy, and you won’t acknowledge me/ but you looking for attention/ ? I know of your intentions/ but I’m feeling like there’s nothing that can lead us to redemption/ and I heard them say to just leave it/ but still I can’t believe it/ ? you was nothing before me, and now you walking conceited/ so my feelings is slowly dying, and all the love is deleted/ ? I’m probably lying, I’ll just say it cause I need it/ I thought of leaving a last letter so you’ll read it/ but the thought of doing that, just felt somewhat egregious/ tired of talking to Jesus/ ? this is between me and you/ and I promised ? that I would try dearly to see it through/ ? a ? broke, without a job, without a vehicle/ but ? all that other ? , the fact is I believe in you/ know that you got talent/ told you that you could paint, support everything you draw, but how the ? am I to balance/ my life, with your ? , it’s truly been a challenge/ and my momma said you broke down, started crying tears/ we just going to let it slip away after the last 6 years?/ I’m in a class by myself, ? I don’t dwell with any peers/ who’s the one that kept you safe when you were dealing with your fears/ but ? it, I try to walk with you, and tell you how I feel/ all I get is cold shoulders, and you claiming to be real/ so I’m stuck in this depression, and my life is standing still/ and you done already judged me, should I work on the appeal?/ I mean, let’s face facts, if there’ s some ? I should reveal/ it’s that I loved you more than life, and this is way too hard to deal/ ? , I could easily be with somebody else/ but I want to be with you, so now I’m laying by myself/ thinking what can I do about the hand that I was dealt/ ? we could have talked it out, if you just listened to how I felt/ but instead you want to argue, yell, and now I’m needing help/ trying to get over this mess/ ? said I should confess/ I wanted you to have my baby, stand next to me in success/ but instead there was a miscarriage, arguments and stress/ now I’m looking at the Lord, and I start to second guess/ so how can I start over now, when I thought I had the best?/ and all I hear is my inner voice, telling me to spazz/ but I just can’t understand, I thought we were built to last/ ? I told you all my secrets, gave you notes about my past/ saw the pinnacle in reach, I wanted you along my path/ but I guess that’s ? ’s work/ and now I put ? first/ had to speak how I feel, ? spitting a hard verse/ because our love is caught within disparity/ and I had to write it down, because this ? is therapy/ I hope the angels carry me/ to a place where I can find some peace, heartache, will you marry me?/

Blame Game Beat below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ioV4hUmmY

Comments