So Appalled Remix Verse

Options
TrueGodHS
TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Roc Tha Mic
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?79099-I-NEED-your-opinions-on-my-new-song-Change

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?83539-i-swear-to-? -this-was-all-off-the-top

Here's the instrumental(off the True ? - Immortal Kingdom Mixtape)

Fresh from the jeweler/ what we talking, Jacob ? or the Frank Mueller/ how about neither, I guess it seems peculiar/ I heard they want the old me/ but who the ? is that?, ? there’s nobody to control me/ and there ain’t a single thing around here that can hold me/ spoke to ? last night, and this is what he told me/ when the light shines on those/ who wish to sell they souls/ then the truth shall be revealed, now tell me how do you suppose/ the paths that we chose/ bring drama to a close/ or re-starting it/ my mind and my body I’m departing with/ ? you can have the heart, ain’t no need to start an argument/ the kingdom is united, I ain’t talking about the parliament/ ? want to ? me/ emotionally, and mentally/ but all that ? is history/ her mind was elementary/ so now when she mention me/ it’s all a bunch of lies, can’t look me in the eyes, after 1/20 of a century/ ? , think about it, ? I been on the mission/ to finally free myself, and hope that somebody would listen/ and even if they don’t, ? I’m still in this position/ ? still assed out, got to work towards ambition/ so now what can drive me?/ a man born of flesh and bones, but what else could divide me/ from everybody else, perhaps I’ve been thinking wisely/ I used to dream of mansions/ white suit, parties in the Hamptons/ but now I look for freedom and expansion/ enhancing/ my mind, through the shrines full of brilliance/ open up the sunroof, and see the sky’s fulfillment/ heard a ? say I killed it/ what you talking about?, the whole notion/ or am I murdering these ? who evolve in slow motion/ because my heart is pure/ star player, no coaching/ the soul of Baltimore/ but don’t want to stay here, thinking of going to New York/ or maybe to the Bay, where I could ? some hoes with Too Short/ my homie got the Newports/ my cousin got the alcohol/ I let them all use their vices, ? I ain’t look out for ya’ll/ feel the money coming, steady feeling like I’m about to ball/ so I continue on, just living now by my rules/ while these ? steady stuck inside of high school/ while these ? still stuck up on that college ? / present to you my life story, who’s in the acknowledgements/ the world as we know it, bunch of blood sucking politics/ ? is beyond measure, tell me how the numbers change/ your mental is adding up, a product of the numbers game/ but this ain’t Facebook, see I ain’t forget about her/ but the ? is crazy, she think I ain’t ? without her/ so I’m still grinding, dealing with different doubter/ trying to bring it back and gain me some consistent power/ been up 28 hours, even missed a shower/ but the clock keeps ticking, even switching hour/ so ? the world and everybody in it hating me/ ? said to his son, just wait patiently/ wasted my time, and can’t believe I did it faithfully/ but she played the game well, I guess you did it gracefully/ and as the sun rises, and the night leaves/ I wonder how you combat pain and fight greed/ stand up for your beliefs, ? you might bleed/ cause the devil brings out soldiers for a tight squeeze/ it’s winter time, but ? a ? feels a nice breeze/ fighter for freedom, here I stand, ? I might lead/ hope they understand what I’m dealing and if not/ then I’ll be so appalled, and start a massacre in hip-hop/

Comments