Why Ni99as Be Actin Like They To Good For Strip Clubs?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Strip clubs are wack to me atleast. If im that ? where I feel I absolutely need to have a naked girl with me ill call my girl
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    they gonna through the book at somebody if they found out who did it

restitution is goin to be a ? lol

they gonna ahve to put tha ? in PC...
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    I've smashed a stripper i met a strip club before and I still don't like strip clubs.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? still in here fronting

the main ones talmbout they ain't checking for the strip club be the main cats spending they rent money on some scallowag they met at the club

and then got nerve to get in a relationship with same said ? , and wonder why ? turns out bad

then they'll be making "females ain't checking for nice guy threads" hoping the IC will console their misguided selves

SMH @ simps who don't know they are simps
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mile high>>>>>>>>>penthouse>>>>>>>>>macambo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? still in here fronting

the main ones talmbout they ain't checking for the strip club be the main cats spending they rent money on some scallowag they met at the club

and then got nerve to get in a relationship with same said ? , and wonder why ? turns out bad

then they'll be making "females ain't checking for nice guy threads" hoping the IC will console theur misguided selves

SMH @ simps who don't know they are simps
    Forget that, I respect myself more than to go that route as well.
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if you let the IC tell it, ? is ? dimes without spending one cent on a woman. Dont matter if its the strip club, regular club, library whatever. lol.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Been to strip clubs in Dallas / DC/ Bmore

Hmmm

All of them joints I can touch. I get real comfy at the strip club for some reason...I always end up talkin to the ? , even if I aint got bread like that. It just gets wierd when they break the facade and start talkin about they real life.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Been to strip clubs in Dallas / DC/ Bmore

Hmmm

All of them joints I can touch. I get real comfy at the strip club for some reason...I always end up talkin to the ? , even if I aint got bread like that. It just gets wierd when they break the facade and start talkin about they real life.

i done had ? at the strip club ask me to proof read and edit paper they wrote for the anger management classes
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i done had ? at the strip club ask me to proof read and edit paper they wrote for the anger management classes

They never ask me to do anything for them...more like talking about thier kids and ? .

Ugh...bend over so I and play with them ? lips with this twenty.