Show Tufli - ? Scene (Uses the Samurai Champloo Ending Theme)

Kame
Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Essence
I have no idea who this dude is, but I though it was kinda clever to use this theme ;oll. Anyone know anything about this dude?

btw: Samurai Champloo is the shitttt

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    The only thing I know about him is that he was featured on the Charles Hamilton album, "This Perfect Life". I'll check out the track though and yeah, anything that even came near Nujabes (RIP!) turned to diamond. Can't believe it's almost a year since his death now.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    The only thing I know about him is that he was featured on the Charles Hamilton album, "This Perfect Life". I'll check out the track though and yeah, anything that even came near Nujabes (RIP!) turned to diamond. Can't believe it's almost a year since his death now.

RIP to a great artist..........
  • RuffDraft
    edited December 2010
    RIP to a great artist..........

One of the best ever.... He's the only celeb type of person whose death almost brought me to tears. His music was felt on so many levels of emotion, genius. Possibly my personal favourite producer ever and Beat Laments The World still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when it finally reaches it's Jazzy hook.... the sax is Godly.
  • ninjasenses
    ninjasenses Members Posts: 157
    edited December 2010
    I have no idea who this dude is, but I though it was kinda clever to use this theme ;oll. Anyone know anything about this dude?

btw: Samurai Champloo is the shitttt

DOPE song, DOPE show...I think the japenese jazz-hop combo can't be beat IMO. Every producer that comes out japan is straight fire on the beats nujabes, nomak, fat jon, shin-ski, ino hidefumi....the list goes on.
    I was hit really hard by the nujabes death also, I think my taste in hiphop completely changed due to his music, I still listen to metaphorical music regularly. RIP to great musician and inspiration in my life.
  • RuffDraft
    edited December 2010
    DOPE song, DOPE show...I think the japenese jazz-hop combo can't be beat IMO. Every producer that comes out japan is straight fire on the beats nujabes, nomak, fat jon, shin-ski, ino hidefumi....the list goes on.
    I was hit really hard by the nujabes death also, I think my taste in hiphop completely changed due to his music, I still listen to metaphorical music regularly. RIP to great musician and inspiration in my life.

No doubt, it's weird how much he affected all of us, especially in The Essence when we first discovered him through CYNE in about 2005/6. He was on everyones mix and everyones AV's within 6 months, showed The Essence had some pull in those days.