do black women mind being approached at work?

Options
5toneg
5toneg Members Posts: 32
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
im white and i only started messing w/black women earlier this year but they act differently than white women. like sometimes i could get a white girls phone # if she was busy doing something but she would act annoyed. but i wouldnt even bother talking to them at work. but sometimes black women flirt w/me while they are working. so is it ok if a guy does this while you are working as long as your boss/coworkers arent around?

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wtf kind of question is this? Lol
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Depends. if you're flipping burgers gofor it. If you have to wear anything Business Casual or up don't try it. They take that job seriously and won't want to jeporadize it. They will probably cuss you the ? out and emberass you. Not to mention:
    sexual harassment lawsuit
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    women are supposed to be nice at work...sounds like u are a customer and u ask for their number while their working..or are u guys coworkers?...if u are a customer make sure she is really flirting and not just giving good customer service
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    T/S is white right... lol at his avi
  • richspiffy
    richspiffy Members Posts: 3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Aren't you the same guy from lipstick alley?
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    women flirt at work predominantly because they are around a dude alot pretty much at work. I mean its fairly nothing new. I dont really believe in that ? too much
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    truegodhs wrote: »
    t/s is white right... Lol at his avi

im pretty sure that is the very first thing he said
  • 5toneg
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    women flirt at work predominantly because they are around a dude alot pretty much at work. I mean its fairly nothing new. I dont really believe in that ? too much

Im not talking about ones you work w/ and like I said w/white women didnt do this. I'm talking about ones who are working in a store you come into or something.

and about my avator Vitali is the best since Dempsey :p deal w/it
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im pretty sure that is the very first thing he said

I know that ? .... I was observing lil homie
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    5toneg wrote: »
    Im not talking about ones you work w/ and like I said w/white women didnt do this. I'm talking about ones who are working in a store you come into or something.

and about my avator Vitali is the best since Dempsey :p deal w/it

Best since Dempsey........... lol... okay

You shouldnt do that ? at all.... I mean, most women just flirt with customers just cause. I mean, I had women flirt with me in stores, but I dont know. It feels like..... kinda stupid to do it to me
  • 5toneg
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yeah not women i work w/ and not business type women or anything. it's just w/white women i didnt do this because of the way they acted working, unapproachable but black women dont act like that. and the "right" opportunities dont come up enough. have any of u talked to women who were working?
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yeah not women i work w/ and not business type women or anything. it's just w/white women i didnt do this because of the way they acted working, unapproachable but black women dont act like that. and the "right" opportunities dont come up enough. have any of u talked to women who were working?

I have talked to women who were working, its just kind of awkward to do. Especially in the interracial sense.... its tough
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Can you be a little bit more general?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    those black chicks wanna steal your soul and sell it to witchdoctor's brobro

dont look em in the eyes
  • 5toneg
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    I have talked to women who were working, its just kind of awkward to do. Especially in the interracial sense.... its tough

you are white too? For me black women are easier to talk to than white women were. and its wierd because im not the type that "acts black" but thanks for the response. and some of you are funny :)
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you are funny :)

nh

just another day for me gettin my weight up in ethiopian fitness clubs
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you are white too? For me black women are easier to talk to than white women were. and its wierd because im not the type that "acts black" but thanks for the response. and some of you are funny :)

Naw im black but I talked to women in the interracial sense...... white women before and some initiate flirting, but I try not to indulge for two reasons: One, cause I had/have a girl. Two, it's just awkward to do this ? honestly.... Black women, white women.... women can be easy to talk to upon first meeting.. thats part of their illusion my friend