SeanPain V.S. G.R.I.P. Money V.S SOESP

13»

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    sosesp wrote: »
    wow u must really be feelin yaself to say that...u been following the threads, u already no im the type of "poster" people like to go against cuz i went against the grain on all ya but straight up lettin ya know that ya not ? wit me

like i said, aint nobody got no agenda against u ? ....
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited December 2010
    like i said, yall come ? on me tomorrow fam..

i aint go lie to u, i feel like sean pain the only one who i can compete wit, ill prolly get ? on by the majority of the other beat makers in fresh produce lol...

im top 3 in this whole forum

its cool. now im on some 7daytheory ish

(vanish)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • sosesp
    sosesp Members Posts: 80
    edited December 2010
    Drgoo0285 wrote: »
    I wasn't a fan of any of them but grip's was better.

7 days was aiight. Mixed better than usual but just wasn't grabbin me

sosep's beat made me winse in pain

Grip was best outta the 3

here go a ? wit agenda against me rite here...u agreeing that 7's wack ? was better than mine? or your ? beat for that matter? like i said bruh i aint tryin to be a ? and i dont mind takin the L if i really lost...but this aint one of those situations
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    here go a ? wit agenda against me rite here...u agreeing that 7's wack ? was better than mine? or your ? beat for that matter? like i said bruh i aint tryin to be a ? and i dont mind takin the L if i really lost...but this aint one of those situations

bruh, ? dont know u!!! didnt u just start posting today!!
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    drematic wrote: »
    shot out to drastic for switchin up his style, but i gotta give it to my boy grip on this one. other buddy...keep tryin dude.

this ? right here was gonna vote u regardless...and he a funny dude too cuz i checked out his beats........trash
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    LMFAO, like i said well see tomorrow, bruh just make a beat and crush my ass n/h...
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    yea and ? hatin on me already bro, stop actin like u not seein that ? , u really not being a real ? rite now..and since when u gotta know a ? to hate on a ? ? ya dont know me and ya hatin on me so your theory of he dont know you bruh just went out the window...
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    ight bet, im lookin forward 2 it
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited December 2010

this aint no agenda against you . It's an agenda against the corny synths you used, and the weird effect(? ?) you put on one of them that made it sound out of tune, and not even in a dope way. I really dont care about your internet persona. It just sounded awful my dude. If you can't beleive they made a better beat than you, just except that someone has different expectations of what makes a "good" beat.
  • drematic
    drematic Members Posts: 234
    edited December 2010
    this ? right here was gonna vote u regardless...and he a funny dude too cuz i checked out his beats........trash

nice try ? . you are absolute hot garbage. do not address me boy.
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    drematic wrote: »
    nice try ? . you are absolute hot garbage. do not address me boy.

dont try to come at me on ya fake tough guy ? and yea u a ? rider and hater...y u deny what u r??
  • money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited December 2010
    This ? is hilarious!

Before I vote, I have no hidden agenda. Me voting for someone strictly on the strength of WHATEVER is not gaining me anything. ? aint battling for scrilla so what is the point of voting with Bias? In fact, I always cheer for the underdog so if you would have came in here with some FIRE, I would be the first one in here throwing up your set, Sosa.

With that being said....

7 AKA Pain:
    I didnt like the beat at all. In my opinion, this is a couple of levels down from the last beat. I dont know if you rushed this one or posted it unfinished but it was lackluster to say the least. Something is missing. There is a frequency void that is much needed to keep the beat interesting. Oh another thing, listening to this kept reminding me of Kanye and that aint a good thing. The one-note key playing intro and the changeup structure sounded like "Runaway" a little too much. I liked the chords and the changeups and like Ice said, you are really getting better at your mixing.

sosesp AKA Sosa
    I actually liked your beat better than Pain's. The problem is its too short so it left me hanging. It had potential but nothing stood out. I liked the guitar plucks and synths but I didnt get a hook or anything to look for. Overall its a decent 1/2 of a verse. LOL

GRIP Money$
    This is the most complete beat out of the three. Everything about it was good. The arpeggios, the mixdown, the changeups, the drums and percussions. Great beat overall and I really dont like this style of beats. Only critique I would say is to turn the clap down just a bit. Good job though. Best beat out of the bunch.

MY VOTE: G.R.I.P. Money
  • money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited December 2010

im top 3 in this whole forum

its cool. now im on some 7daytheory ish

(vanish)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, WHOA!!....LOL

Lets not get too hasty right now. LOL
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    money mob wrote: »
    This ? is hilarious!

[/B]
    ^^^^^^^^^^
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    no doubt...i only posted one verse and chorus because they are just snippets on the site
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    *agenda post* I voted for grip. I didn't listen to anybody's beats. I just voted for grip cause he from the south.
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    *agenda post* I voted for grip. I didn't listen to anybody's beats. I just voted for grip cause he from the south.

i c u tryna be a funny ? ...but u failed cuz ur corny